Furaza-A and TD Androsterone Log

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The goal for this mild feel good cycle is to make myself accountable with training intensity and diet consistency. I'm also testing the legitimacy of ancillaries and pct prior to digging deeper into my more aggressive stash.

CEL Furuza A: 200mg
NOS TD Androsterone: 75 mg
Cycle Assist
PreWorkout/Caffiene as needed

PCT: Clomid, XFactor Advanced

Training: HST Hybrid

Goals: I'd like to gain 2-4 lbs LBM and drop 2-4 lbs fat at the same time.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review

Week 1 and 2:
Increased Motivation and Libido.

Week 3 and 4:
Slight increase lean mass.
Motivation and Libido remain high.
Mild sleep disturbance and tinnitus side effects occurred.

Week 5 and 6:
Slight increase in lean mass contiues.
Sleep disturbance and fatigue become significant and are problematic.
Tinnitus continues but does not get worse.
Libido levels out, but never drops below my normal baseline.

Objective Body Comp Statistics:

Start: 190.2, 18.37%
Week 2: 192.1, 17.70%
Week 4: 192.6, 16.45
Week 6: 194.2, 16.64

The cycle started off feeling really good. I was putting in extra work on light days and off days. I felt confident from the androsterone and libido was nuclear at times!

I think I may have over trained a bit and also underestimated the androsterone dosage which contributed to the fatigue and insomnia at the end of the cycle. I should have stuck to the workout plan and let my diet and the drugs do their job without me messing it up with over aggressive workouts. I also wish I had a third bottle of Androsterone to hit 1.5 or 2 ml daily after week 3 and 4. I sold it short with only 2 bottles.

Lean mass gain was better than expected. I actually gained 5 and a half pounds lean mass (per skinfolds). I can definitely see it in the mirror and I've had positive comments from my wife and sectetary as well.

Fat loss was ok. But this cycle was a reminder that cutting isnt a good idea when appetite increases when the compound kicks in. Steroids are for mass if I want to feel good on cycle.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that these designers eliminated a small chest lump that I've had for years. The sensitivity is gone too. I cant even find it if I poke around to look for it!

My overall thoughts are that this was a smart learning experience. I have some perspective for future planning and I'm ready to get rid of this got dang fatigue in PCT!

Eight

Eight

Awards
Subbed... Because I know absolutely nothing about those products.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the sub Eight! Is your avi a He-Man character?

NOS Androsterone is a very mild test base, I'm expecting in the epi andro ballpark. I'm expecting some mild DHT effects like hardness, libido, and some strength. I suspect it's close to the old MMV2 and Stanodrol clones as well. Androsterone is legal as far as I know.

CEL Furaza A is a clone to popular Axis Labs Furazadrol and, before that, Orastan A. People used to run it as another mild hardner, sort of the way winstrol is used.

Furaza is also used in recomp stacks with halo and epi clones back when this used to be fun.

I dont believe it's structurally related to Winstrol. I think it's closer Furazabol, I dunno if that drug ever caught on. I honestly dont know if Furaza A is banned or not. It's so mild, I cant imagine that anyone would care LOL

Eight

Eight

Awards
Sounds good. Mild is what I'm interested in. Can't wait to see how you get on.

And yep, avatar is Hordak from She-Ra: Princess of Power. But technically a He-Man character since he was introduced (IIRC) in the He-Man tv film that launched She-Ra. Showing my age now, Masters of Universe was probably the most important thing happening in the world when I was a kid. :)

btur2915

Awards
I'm optimistic. I'm aiming for a fun mild cycle here and you'll see some unbiased no BS feedback.

btur, are you affiliated with NOS?
nay, just use a lot of their products and enjoy them.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAY 2: BRO-CEBO PUMP!

Placebo is in effect! ...or maybe is there some immediate effect from Androsterone? I think maybe there's some increased vascularity and libido immediately after application.

I'll have to try it at 1 or 2ml preworkout and prior to sex to experiment.

Without anything significant to report, I'll touch on the NOS Androsterone carrier. It is a thin clear liquid. The smell is somewhere between mint and menthol. I shake by habit, but honestly it stays in solution very well. The dropper does not leak and it's satisfactory for measuring .25 or .5 ml at a time.

The carrier, dropper, packaging and solution blow away the mess that I experienced with TD OL DHEA. The carrier is on par with the IL Virtus. It's better than the old E-form. But nothing can compare to the CEL formestane lotion carrier in terms of ease of handling and application.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

I finally did my skinfolds. For the love of all things, I'm a complete slob. 18% bodyfat! I can't imagine how bad it was at the beginning of the year since I've lost 13 or 14 pounds since January.

I use the Jackson Pollock 3 point method. I take 5 measures each site. I cross off the highest and lowest measurement of each site to correct for outliers and my own errors. Then I avg the remaining 3 measures of each site to plug into the calculator.

I use this site for the calculator http://www.linear-software.com/online.html

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd say things are kicking in quickly with this stack. I have a strong drive to workout and I've added 2-3 extra working sets to my routine without adding any time in the gym.

I'm also feeling the hardening effect. This is much more than the preworkout mix pump. My muscles feel full and it makes flexing enjoyable.

I'm aware that both of these compounds are just a bit androgenic and not really all that anabolic. With that being said, I can absolutely force some lean growth if I continue to feel this good throughout the cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1 Summary

In the first week, I've had significantly increased drive in the gym, outstanding pumps, moderately increased libido, and a hardening effect. I'm also recovering a bit more quickly, but this has also been a lighter week to start my hybrid HST program. The only thing that kicked in this quickly was M14.

On the negative side, I've had a bit of sleep disturbance. Initially, this was due to cycle enthusiasm. But it has also been due to increased libido throughout the night. The wife "helps" when she can but I have a feeling she is gonna get annoyed if this continues LOL

Also, I'm having a bizarre side. I am experiencing very mild tinnitus in both ears. I am positive that this started around day 3. I've only experienced this after moshing at a Primus concert and getting knocked out in football once. Weird and I will monitor this for sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn cel furza
Nice

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn cel furza
Nice
Interestingly, I've never ran it before. So this is my first time trying it.

I have 3 bottles in my stash which should last 6 wks at 200mg. I wish I had a 4th bottle. I think that 300mg would be just fine if I had the supply.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10

The week 1 cycle excitement has faded. But my workout intensity has not tapered at all. I feel like the compounds are starting to kick in with full effect expected somewhere around day 14-21.

Body comp is still slowly trending in the right direction. I'm tracking the numbers on post #2 of the thread. And I've been pretty solid with my diet.

The biggest dietary changes that I've made are to swap out about 80 grams of carbs for 80 grams of protein. Total cals are down just a tad from my normal slopapotmus excuse for a diet, but with much improved macro ratios.

I've been having fun with this macro calculator
http://swole.me

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11

Something I've forgot to mention is that I have a small painful lump that is sort of a pseudo gyno. I believe it's from a post pct rebound after a SD run a few yrs ago. The lump comes and goes based on supps, diet, and various other factors.

AI's always take it down until I take something that makes it pop back up months (or years) later.

So far, the Furaza Androsterone combo has taken the lump size down below baseline and had COMPLETELY eliminated the sensitivity. It typically feels like a sharp pin poking from the inside out. Last night I bumped it with DBs and was surprised that I felt ZERO pain.

btur2915

Awards
how has mood/energy/libido been on the NOS androst?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how has mood/energy/libido been on the NOS androst?
Mood can be described as motivated. It has increased my drive workout and I'm doing extra dumbell work in my basement almost every night.
I'm already alpha in the gym and in my personal life. So I'm glad it hasnt turned me into a complete a55hol3 either.

Energy has been up and down. But my energy is typically terrible because I have 2 kids and a wife that wear me down and no one in this house sleeps.

Libido is radioactive thermo nuclear. My wife, who is relatively fiesty, is completely sick of me. She's on her period and I'm pretty sure i got her pregnant twice today anyway

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13

In general, I added 5 lbs to most isolation movements today compared to last week.

I also added 2 reps to DB incline bench compared to last week. I think this stack is just starting to kick in from a body composition and strength stand point.

I got ZERO sleep last night due to the 10 month old being sick. But still had a solid 75 minute workout thanks to .75 ml Androsterone and a scoop of Kraken.

I prefer Kraken over most other pre workouts that I've tried lately. None of them hit like DMAA based used to 6 or 8 yrs ago. But I still like Kraken enough.

Funny thing is, my wife has been stealing my Mesomorph lately and she prefers that to Kraken. She said she feels like she's drunk on Red Bull and vodka and that it makes going to the gym fun. To each his/her own LOL

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 Recap

Strength increased a bit during week 2. Nothing explosive, but I got a few reps beyond the norm and 5 lbs extra on a few lifts.

Body comp is still trending in the right direction... with that in mind, my diet changes over the past 3 to 4 weeks will skew those results if looking directly at the steroids.

My mood has been relatively even, but motivated. I believe I was a bit edgier in week 1, maybe becuase the androsterone was new to my system.

I used .75ml Androsterone preworkout a few times and I think it helped somewhat. I'd like to dabble with 1-2 ml when I have an early workout next weekend to see if the acute affect is more pronounced.

Libido has less bang than how outrageous it was in week 1. But it's still high and super steady.

On the negative side, the tinnitus is still there but thankfully has not gotten worse. It's not interfering with my life at all. At the same time, I can see how it could be devastating for someone who already has anxiety or other health issues to antagonize. If it got worse, it would be a deal breaker. I don't think there's a solution for most chronic cases.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18

This cycle is in full effect. Motivation and fun in the gym are excellent, libido is high, mood is confident but balanced, and pumps are solid.

At this point, I'd say this stack is comparable to like 50mg of Halo or Pmag that I've run in the past. I think the pumps, mass, strength, and hardness are little less than those 2 designers. But my mood is better.

Also, something in this stack has completely eliminated nipple sensitivity that usually gets aggravated on cycle. This is curious as it usually take a post cycle or post pct AI to calm it down.

And final thought for today, I wish I would have another 2 or 3 bottles of Furaza A. I stocked up on CEL desingers a few years ago and had different goals in mind when I did so. I just counted 6 bottles of M14add and wish my inventory was reversed in favor of Furaz.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3 Update

Motivation /drive, libido, strength and mood all remain strong and positive. Libido and drive arent quite as nuclear as week 2 when i had to do extra workouts and have sex multiple times per day. But it's still very strong.

Pumps, muscle hardness, and muscle fullness have went up to the next level this week. I really feel big and hard like I used to when life centered around workouts.

On the negative side, I'm having a little bit of night sweats, irritability, fatigue, and trouble sleeping. Nothing extreme, but I suspect it might be natural test suppression and expected.

Tinnitus is still there. But thankfully has not gotten louder and is easy to ignore as long as there's just a bit background noise. I have a hunch it has to do with the TD delivery system but am aware that there's probably no way to investigate this issue that is elusive even for the experts.

Finally, this cycle is still doing exactly what i want. A nice mild run to dip my toe in the water, get re aqcauntinted with my pct sources legitimacy, and make adjustments to my personal life and workout to plan for amore aggressive cycle in a few months.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 28

Insomnia and lethargy have been rough the past few days. The cycle transitioned from feel good to weighing me down.

Rather than bail out, I took a day to sit in front of a stack of workout logs to investigate.

I discovered that i respond more positively to higher rep sets over the past year. So I restructured my next 2 weeks of training to be higher rep ranges. I expect a bounce back week this week!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would bump up your androsterone dose
This is spot on with what I was thinking! If I were to run this again, I would have ramped the dosage to mitigate tolerance.

I have to do some maths to see what I have left. I'd like to run .75 ml 2x/day on non wo days and still run preworkout (3-4x/wk) at 1 to 1.5 mL ideally.

btur2915

Awards
This is spot on with what I was thinking! If I were to run this again, I would have ramped the dosage to mitigate tolerance.

I have to do some maths to see what I have left. I'd like to run .75 ml 2x/day on non wo days and still run preworkout (3-4x/wk) at 1 to 1.5 mL ideally.
that should do the trick

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 5 Update

I increased my androsterone dosage as btur suggested. And it helped reduce lethargy quite a bit for a few hours after dosing. On days where I workout say around noon, I really liked dosing .5ml morning, 1 ml preworkout, and .5ml a few hours later. I think it probably shines at like 2 ml per day but that would get awful expensive. It was an atractive deal when I jumped on the NOS special but I dont feel the results justify the price. And just to be fair, I have no idea what the raws cost or the carrier. So the price might be totally fair market wise, I'm just saying buying 3 bottles at the current price isnt worth it.

The sleep disturbance hasn't improved. I'm falling asleep ok but wake up wide awake after 5 hrs. I'm putting a ton of effort into self hypnosis to fall back to sleep and it's working maybe 30% of the time. My success with self hypnosis for sleep has been much higher for most of this year, closer to like success 5 of 7 nights per week is my typical rate.

With all that negativity above, my workouts are still rockin and I look a bit leaner and fuller each week. The body comp changes are still slowly but steadily occurring. I am due for skinfolds again and have some other numbers that I need to post up from last wk as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 6 Update

This is just a repeat of wk 4 and 5 summaries. Lethargy and insomnia are still pretty brutal. And on the positive, strength and body composition are still trending positively.

I ran out of Androsterone yesterday and the tinnitus is already about 50% of what it's been the whole cycle. I have zero evidence to back up this idea, but my gut says it has something to do with the TD carrier. I expect it to continue to get better and fade away within the next week or 2.

I start pct on Tuesday. I'll dose a day or 2 clomid at 100 ish mg and then 50/50/25/25 probably. I doubt I'll need an AI. This stack has literally (curiously ) eliminated a long standing lump and sensitivity that I've had for years.

I plan to use x-faxtor advanced for AA since Xgels is OOS everywhere. We'll see if that bit of fish oil that drives that broskis crazy makes a difference (hint: i used it today, it's fine just like x gels LOL).

Eight

Eight

Awards
Have you seen anyone else have tinnitus as a side effect of either of those compounds?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read more logs than I'm prepared to admit and I have never seen anyone mention tinnitus in regards to steroids ever.

I've heard of it as side effect for sure from the anti depressant Wellbutrin, which is also a mild stim. I have no idea if that mechanism is relevant or not.

I'd say it was a strange isolated case for me???

Eight

Eight

Awards
That's unfortunate. And won't be helping with your already disturbed sleep.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's unfortunate. And won't be helping with your already disturbed sleep.
Agreed. The weird thing is, I've had no issue ignoring the tinnitus at night. The key is probably that I expect it to resolve whereas someone with a severe case probably sees no escape.

I'm resting right now, fairly quiet room and I can barely even notice it. It's fading even more today.

I dosed clomid about 90 mgs today. And I can feel libido come and go randomly. I think PCT will be easy for this light cycle.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review

Week 1 and 2:
Increased Motivation and Libido.

Week 3 and 4:
Slight increase lean mass.
Motivation and Libido remain high.
Mild sleep disturbance and tinnitus side effects occurred.

Week 5 and 6:
Slight increase in lean mass contiues.
Sleep disturbance and fatigue become significant and are problematic.
Tinnitus continues but does not get worse.
Libido levels out, but never drops below my normal baseline.

Objective Body Comp Statistics:

Start: 190.2, 18.37%
Week 2: 192.1, 17.70%
Week 4: 192.6, 16.45
Week 6: 194.2, 16.64

The cycle started off feeling really good. I was putting in extra work on light days and off days. I felt confident from the androsterone and libido was nuclear at times!

I think I may have over trained a bit and also underestimated the androsterone dosage which contributed to the fatigue and insomnia at the end of the cycle. I should have stuck to the workout plan and let my diet and the drugs do their job without me messing it up with over aggressive workouts. I also wish I had a third bottle of Androsterone to hit 1.5 or 2 ml daily after week 3 and 4. I sold it short with only 2 bottles.

Lean mass gain was better than expected. I actually gained 5 and a half pounds lean mass (per skinfolds). I can definitely see it in the mirror and I've had positive comments from my wife and sectetary as well.

Fat loss was ok. But this cycle was a reminder that cutting isnt a good idea when appetite increases when the compound kicks in. Steroids are for mass if I want to feel good on cycle.

I'm also pleasantly surprised that these designers eliminated a small chest lump that I've had for years. The sensitivity is gone too. I cant even find it if I poke around to look for it!

My overall thoughts are that this was a smart learning experience. I have some perspective for future planning and I'm ready to get rid of this got dang fatigue in PCT!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 18