FULL REVIEW OF EPICHAOS BY APEX ALCHEMY AFTER 41 DAYS

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FULL REVIEW OF EPICHAOS BY APEX ALCHEMY 9.8/10

I won't be going in-depth into the product by itself, you guys can go tho their official site and read about.
I will be going through the shipping and handling/ customer service, The ease of applicability, The effectiveness, and finally will be giving it a score out of 10.

1. Shipping&Handling / Customer Service 10/10

As you might have read above, the packaging was really good and the real glass bottle survived 1000s of miles it traveled, They were quick enough to ship the product as soon as I gave them my address. And about the customer service part, I've read here on AM the Epichaos team sent a new bottle to a member who got a blocked pump. Which these I can conclude these guys have excellent customer support.

2. Ease of Applicability 9.5/10
The bottle comes with a "pump-spray" system which ensures the right quantity of epicatechin is applied. But the design with the push-lock mechanism took me a while to figure out initially. Apart from it, it produces a wide spray that can be well applied to the body.

3. Effectiveness 10/10
Before writing about it let me justify my very high rating, This is rating is only based on the fact that it astonished me a natty product can "works" this much.
As you might have read from my log, Immediately after my first use, my entire area turned red, warm and swollen up/tightened. This confirmed this product is no gimmick. Further using it the pumps were crazy, by crazy I mean this can be used as a standalone pump product. I did a couple of experiments and confirmed it can increase the overall pumps with some localized effects.
And I used it in maintenance, my weight was steady during the entire log and I could notice minor strength gains in my chest press and bicep curls. I added me 5cms in circumference to my arms. Overall loved the product. For more read my log.

4. Overall
The overall score of 9.8
can be given to product considering the 3 quintessential points that I look for in every supplement that I get.

[full log : https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/brutes-encounters-with-epichaos-by-apex-alchemy-log.311876/#post-6264126 ]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FULL REVIEW OF EPICHAOS BY APEX ALCHEMY 9.8/10

I won't be going in-depth into the product by itself, you guys can go tho their official site and read about.
I will be going through the shipping and handling/ customer service, The ease of applicability, The effectiveness, and finally will be giving it a score out of 10.

1. Shipping&Handling / Customer Service 10/10

As you might have read above, the packaging was really good and the real glass bottle survived 1000s of miles it traveled, They were quick enough to ship the product as soon as I gave them my address. And about the customer service part, I've read here on AM the Epichaos team sent a new bottle to a member who got a blocked pump. Which these I can conclude these guys have excellent customer support.

2. Ease of Applicability 9.5/10
The bottle comes with a "pump-spray" system which ensures the right quantity of epicatechin is applied. But the design with the push-lock mechanism took me a while to figure out initially. Apart from it, it produces a wide spray that can be well applied to the body.

3. Effectiveness 10/10
Before writing about it let me justify my very high rating, This is rating is only based on the fact that it astonished me a natty product can "works" this much.
As you might have read from my log, Immediately after my first use, my entire area turned red, warm and swollen up/tightened. This confirmed this product is no gimmick. Further using it the pumps were crazy, by crazy I mean this can be used as a standalone pump product. I did a couple of experiments and confirmed it can increase the overall pumps with some localized effects.
And I used it in maintenance, my weight was steady during the entire log and I could notice minor strength gains in my chest press and bicep curls. I added me 5cms in circumference to my arms. Overall loved the product. For more read my log.

4. Overall
The overall score of 9.8
can be given to product considering the 3 quintessential points that I look for in every supplement that I get.

[full log : https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/brutes-encounters-with-epichaos-by-apex-alchemy-log.311876/#post-6264126 ]
epichaos blew away every other epi product i have used, i was very pleasantly surprised at it's effectiveness.