Full and vaso blitzing

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fullblitz is the newest product to debut from Build Fast Formula, which brings a stimulated version of its flagship product Vasoblitz.

major areas you will cover during your review:

First off I want to thank Bob and Buildfast for this great opportunity. The family and I were down for about a week before we got rid of the stomach bug.

Dosing

1 Scoop FullBlitz + 1 Scoop Vasoblitz (Training) on a empty stomach.

30 minutes pre training

Used 8-12oz water, easy and smooth mix. Flavor excellent, liquid skittles.

After your first serving:

Taste- easy drink and tasty

Mixability- mixes great, slight powder on bottom. Minimal.

Energy kicked in right at 30 minutes, only 1 scoop so energy was medium level. Little scared of 2 scoops as anything above 200mg caffine I have not needed.

Pump- Pull workout, muscle fullness and vascularity was through the roof, can't imagine adding carbs would change but will try next time. Seemed like added muscle hardness, pump lasted a couple hours post.

Endurance was increased and recovery between sets was quicker. After one workout really look forward to increased benefits.

As good as any preworkouts I have used. I always thought glycerol and vaso6 were great but not really sure they are needed anymore.
Goal is to try 2 scoops of fullblitz with some carbs on a push workout next.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice initial review. Sounds like vascularity was good! Two scoops with some carbs should give you some pretty nice pump.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you outline what your pre/intra/post workout nutrition looks like?

For example:

Pre-Workout (60-90 minutes before)
X amount of carbs

Pre (Vaso , Fullblitz or combo) how soon before workout?

Do you plan on using in both a fasted and fed state or do you only train one particular way?

I would like to see you try the product for a week in a similar fashion
and then try manipulating different factors to see how each way suits you

Fasted
Fasted + carbs intra
Fed
Fed + Carbs intra
And then messing around with dosing

Pre workout 2 hours before + pre 15 minutes before
pre workout 90 minutes before + pre 15 minutes before
etc etc.

This way you can see what is your sweet spot with the different combiatnions, manipulations, and changes in your dietary protocol. If you are not already I would be sea salting all of your meals which will only help you if training in a fed state.

Let me know if any of that is confusing.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok try and follow the outline.
Lunch was chicken and rice, 30gP and 50gC, about 2 hours per workout.
- dosed 2 scoops fullblitz and 30g scoop of waxy maize 30 minutes pre

Great energy from 2 scoops, no Y issues and felt good.
Energy and endurance was excellent, I usually dose 200mg caffeine pre so similar feeling.
With carbs in my system the pump was a step above empty stomach pump.
Endurance was also increased do to pre nutrition.
Again to be clear the above nutrition and preworkout plan would be my favorite and best routine for my body, unfortunately life does not allow to go this route everytime.
I will follow up with full or vaso dosing performance, pump, and vascularity are on a increased level. I struggle with the simplicity of the formula and the results it produces. Looking at the label you would not expect such extreme results.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Throw the WMS into your intra-workout beverage and sip on it during training.
This way you can pack your aminos + WMS and just add water at the gym. Should be a good way to keep the fluids high and carbs in when they are needed most.

Good work.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off apologies, had some stuff come up but excuses suck. Sorry.
My current goto best workout style is chicken wrap or chicken rice 1.5-2 hours pre and then 2 scoops of fullblitz 30 minutes pre workout and have added 30g waxy with a bcaas flavor supp and sip through workout. The pump, recovery and energy are excellent. I cannot say it enough but the pump and vascularity is the best I have had, difference is it goes away about 2 hours post as opposed to other gray options.
There is no reason not to give vaso or fullblitz an option, I have used some great pump products but are definitely not on this level. Even enjoy taking VASOBLITZ on off days pre sex, sorry but great pump there too.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say the addition of VASOBLITZ/ fullblitz adds alot to the pump and recovery of a workout. If I could maintain the pump and vascularity 24/7 it would be a done deal. Would not need anything else from a aesthetics component.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome
how many servings do you have left?
have you tried tinkering the amount of water/powder for your doses and what you find to suits the flavor best?
How is your recovery between sets and from day to day?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me 4-6oz. is perfect, I enjoy getting the supplements in my stomach flavor is just an add-on. Perfectly content dumping scoop in my mouth and washing down with water. Having said that it is the best tasting pre I have used.
I will say this goes beyond your typical pre as its effects build up and get better the more you use. Recovery is increased between sets. Cannot be 100% but I feel I have better recovery between workouts too. Adding extra volume each workout and feeling ready for more.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final review-
VASOBLITZ 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout in 6oz of water was my favorite combo for flavor and best timing for it hitting at the beginning of workout. After suggestions from the thesolution I added scoop of bcaa with scoop of waxy maize(25gC) during workout.
Pump and performance increased each workout.
Pump- muscle fullness and vascularity for me was the best for a preworkout I have ever used. Lasted about 1-2 hours post workout.
Performance- increased recovery in between sets and added reps due to that. Would add also that increased my endurance, can't comment on actual strength increase but shined in a short rest setting.
Fullblitz-
Tried 2 scoops and the profile is same as VASOBLITZ except the inclusion of light stims. Comparing the 2 I prefer VASOBLITZ because I could dose at anytime without worry of stims. I would just add a caffine tab if need be. Did 1 scoop of each and again pump and performance just like 2 scoops of VASOBLITZ due to same ingredients.

Waited to post after I stopped using to give a comparison. Well there was a big dropoff in pump and between set recovery time. A product that you notice the first day and notice when you stop. Definitely recommend trying the product, a can't miss preworkout to add pump and performance.
Should be come a staple if funds allow.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hard to beat the FullBlitz + VasoBlitz Stack with a shaker for $55
Should make them very affordable and under $1 a serving

What were your final thoughts on FullBlitz?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you enjoyed it and it will become one of your staples!