USA FT: The Genius Brand Genius Test

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Available for trade is a sealed bottle of Genius Test by The Genius Brand. Also have a second container that is open and has more than half the capsules remaining. Open to all kinds of trades (just nothing high stim).

Last edited:
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle of Neurohacker Collective Qualia-Caffeine free. It is opened, with approximately 14 capsules missing. Also have Neurohacker Eternus with about 6 capsules missing. I wish I could use these because the reviews and ingredients are incredible but there’s something that causes stomach upset and I just can’t. I invested in this company and want to support them soooo badly. Their price (individually) is more than double the Genius Test, so I don’t know if we can make a deal or not. I was a beta tester for Genius, and I like many of their products, but have yet to try the test.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one bottle of Neurohacker Collective Qualia-Caffeine free. It is opened, with approximately 14 capsules missing. Also have Neurohacker Eternus with about 6 capsules missing. I wish I could use these because the reviews and ingredients are incredible but there’s something that causes stomach upset and I just can’t. I invested in this company and want to support them soooo badly. Their price (individually) is more than double the Genius Test, so I don’t know if we can make a deal or not. I was a beta tester for Genius, and I like many of their products, but have yet to try the test.
Yeah, doesn't appear we'll be able to make a trade since the values are so far apart (also not really interested in either product since they're not something I would buy/try after the one time even if I liked them due to the cost being way too high for me; nice formulas, just way overpriced). Thank you the response/offer though and have a great weekend.

Last edited: