FST-7 training anyone tried it?

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Here nothing but good reports/ few famous bodybuilders swear by it.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Might use it soon, I have tried it before and it gives me great pumps and I can feel a really good muscle overload. He likes to use the flex on his newer videos but a few years back I always stretched more than flex. I felt better doing that. The new videos on YouTube is very detailed and it's coming directly from Hany.

Gjackson

Gjackson

Awards
Happy days mate cheers for ur help :) what is flex training?

MrBEEF

Awards
I used it, and when I did, I broke all of my plateaus. I tried it for the hell of it for that reason. I was stuck on bench, squat, etc. etc. ... and I was running the same program which was mainly 3 heavy sets of 10, with long rest in between, same typical gym rat run. Instead I switched to the 7 sets and lowered the weight down and rested between 30-60 seconds.

When you first start it, and commit, and do it right, you won't make it (7 sets, 30 sec rest), but don't get sad, you'll figure it out. What I did was go back to a weight where I didn't feel like a pansy and did the 5 sets, 10-12 reps, and I went 60 sec rest. Then everyday I slowly brought those times in to 30 seconds....then I brought them back out (like 45 sec) and added the 6th Set, then brought them in again...then pushed the out and brought them out again and added in the 7th Set.

It also takes time to figure out which weight for which exercise is right.

]It's really about maximizing intensity (push as heavy as you can go, while maintaining a ton of volume).

Then once you get accustomed to the new style...go back to your compound exercises, and warm up and try to for best 8 rep max weights. You'll smoke them if you take it seriously.

Skyesquared

Skyesquared

Awards
Here nothing but good reports/ few famous bodybuilders swear by it.
I was struggling to put on any kind of strength/size in my arms -- biceps, specifically. I incorporated some FST-7 into my training program (preacher curls and hammer curls) and I feel like it made a huge difference in a surprisingly short period of time.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was struggling to put on any kind of strength/size in my arms -- biceps, specifically. I incorporated some FST-7 into my training program (preacher curls and hammer curls) and I feel like it made a huge difference in a surprisingly short period of time.
I agree. This is the program that I'm currently using and loving it!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Links to exact programs??? I've seen a lot of videos but never any written programs for it. Other then the bb.com bullspit

dhehyo

Awards
Links to exact programs??? I've seen a lot of videos but never any written programs for it. Other then the bb.com bullspit
Go to Hany Rambod's nutrition website called evogen. You can download his part 1 blueprint program, which is 4 weeks and specializes arms. I've been on it 6 weeks now and my arms have responded very nicely.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I like it to use it from time to time again BUT I don't think its a staple by any means.

It's good to bring up lagging body parts

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Been using Fst-7 now for a month or so. I've never felt anything like it. I'm seeing and feeling great results and results coming when to be completely honest my diet/nutrition is not on point!

I searched fst-7 curious to see if others have felt the same results

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I have used it and I liked it. I still incorporate it at times but don't stick to it consistently. I also use the mi40 approach from Ben Pakulski

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 1
Guido14 Training Forum 4
Guido14 Training Forum 16
Distilled Water Workout Logs 28
Training Forum 8