FSH

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Hello I just had bloods done and my FSH is low, what raises FSH? any herbs? can't seem to find anything to raise FSH

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello I just had bloods done and my FSH is low, what raises FSH? any herbs? can't seem to find anything to raise FSH
Some things you could research:
B-6, ginseng, maca

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what were the other results bro? There are feedback mechanisms that affect FSH so it’s useful to see the hormonal picture as a whole.....

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
My test levels have dropped out of the blue for some reason as well and my estrogen - only thing i have been taking is N acetyl cysteine and have stopped it
here are my results
FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE came in at 3.3 - range 1.5 - 12.4
LH - 4.4 RANGE - 1.7 - 8.6 ( so thats ok i take it?)
TESTOSTERONE 11.5 --- RANGE 7.6 - 32.4 ( MASSIVE DROP SINCE TAKING NAC IT WAS 23.6 BEFORE)
Oestridial - 92 out of range of 190 ( was 120 before)

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
also i can't get boners anymore since the test drop - the doctor says now im off nac wait for 6 weeks and another testosterone blood profile has been booked
i i will try and push my test back up naturally after the next test result as dont want to take TRT , always had great hormone boosts from ashwaghanda and korean red ginseng

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My test levels have dropped out of the blue for some reason as well and my estrogen - only thing i have been taking is N acetyl cysteine and have stopped it
here are my results
TESTOSTERONE 11.5 --- RANGE 7.6 - 32.4 ( MASSIVE DROP SINCE TAKING NAC IT WAS 23.6 BEFORE)
What prompted you to take the NAC?
Most guys take it on/after a cycle.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
just for its health benefits really - i read it was good for fertility ( which is the reason i took it ) didn't realize it suppressed my test as its marketed as an antioxidant, i'm sure for some people it probably does that but i will be staying away from it in future

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just for its health benefits really - i read it was good for fertility ( which is the reason i took it ) didn't realize it suppressed my test as its marketed as an antioxidant, i'm sure for some people it probably does that but i will be staying away from it in future
I wasn't condemning your choice.
I was just curious.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
here are my results
to be honest bro that would all been highly indicative of someone who’s run a steroid cycle and is still recovering after pct.

the next likely cause would be a pituitary gland malfunction (theres a number of possible causes, some very serious indeed).

testosterone being suppressed can indeed reduce lh and FSH (would normally expect to see both low though)

that fertility study on NAC shows it increasing testosterone by the way...... it will not be the reason for that big a drop

I’m actually hoping for your benefit you’ve taken something like a prohormone or sarm (or anabolic) as that would be an easy one to explain where you are now at. The alternatives aren’t as good in my opinion

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't condemning your choice.
I was just curious.
i know just for fertility and as an antioxidant, lets see how my bloods are in 6 weeks
to be honest bro that would all been highly indicative of someone who’s run a steroid cycle and is still recovering after pct.

the next likely cause would be a pituitary gland malfunction (theres a number of possible causes, some very serious indeed).

testosterone being suppressed can indeed reduce lh and FSH (would normally expect to see both low though)

that fertility study on NAC shows it increasing testosterone by the way...... it will not be the reason for that big a drop

I’m actually hoping for your benefit you’ve taken something like a prohormone or sarm (or anabolic) as that would be an easy one to explain where you are now at. The alternatives aren’t as good in my opinion
Hello thank you for your reply, no no sarms or prohormones nothing, i did take olympus labs testify but that was back in december - and i just got told by the doctor my vitamin D levels are ridiculously high and my calcium levels have dropped, obviously there is something out of whack here and there ordering another blood test for thyroids

also regarding NAC, so you think thats not the problem?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i know just for fertility and as an antioxidant, lets see how my bloods are in 6 weeks

Hello thank you for your reply, no no sarms or prohormones nothing, i did take olympus labs testify but that was back in december - and i just got told by the doctor my vitamin D levels are ridiculously high and my calcium levels have dropped, obviously there is something out of whack here and there ordering another blood test for thyroids

also regarding NAC, so you think thats not the problem?
ive never seen NAC cause that issue to that level......

hormones change constantly and time of day, sleep, diet, training etc can affect them, your testosterone swing is massive though.

see what the next set are but I would then be asking the doctor to look at the underlying cause options

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
ive never seen NAC cause that issue to that level......

hormones change constantly and time of day, sleep, diet, training etc can affect them, your testosterone swing is massive though.

see what the next set are but I would then be asking the doctor to look at the underlying cause options
My sleep has definitely been horrendous past 6 months, just had a little one so lack of sleep has been savage along with working 6 days a week

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
By the way thank you for the reply, really appreciate everyone's feedback

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get new bloods in 6 weeks will.keep people updated on what the numbers are
yep, that will tell us a lot. There’s not many people you’ll find online that understand hormone issues more than a collection of saucy mother fuckers like us 😂 we mess with our own hormones more than anyone else so most of us like to have a decent understanding of what we are doing and how it all works. Glad it’s being of use to you

congrats on the little one btw. My two are 8 and 10 now but I recall the sleepless early days far too clearly still

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
yep, that will tell us a lot. There’s not many people you’ll find online that understand hormone issues more than a collection of saucy mother fuckers like us 😂 we mess with our own hormones more than anyone else so most of us like to have a decent understanding of what we are doing and how it all works. Glad it’s being of use to you

congrats on the little one btw. My two are 8 and 10 now but I recall the sleepless early days far too clearly still
Thanks man the sleep deprivation is savage! I'm thinking after I went off of testify I took vitabolics multivitamin which has ashwaghanda init, then I took rainbow light mens performance multi, all of those have slight test boosting ingredients I think cause I went on one after the other that's 3 months of using test boosting supps that my own endocrine system has shutdown ( mind I came off of them last month and only been on nac) obviously will see from the bloods wether I can rebound but I didn't think being on herbal supps would cause such suppression

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks man the sleep deprivation is savage! I'm thinking after I went off of testify I took vitabolics multivitamin which has ashwaghanda init, then I took rainbow light mens performance multi, all of those have slight test boosting ingredients I think cause I went on one after the other that's 3 months of using test boosting supps that my own endocrine system has shutdown ( mind I came off of them last month and only been on nac) obviously will see from the bloods wether I can rebound but I didn't think being on herbal supps would cause such suppression
I am 99.9% it’s not the herbal supplements bro. They just don’t have that level of impact (or even close to).

lifestyle factors would play a much bigger role and something just prior to your last test could have given a particularly low reading that day - that’s why the next results are key

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I am 99.9% it’s not the herbal supplements bro. They just don’t have that level of impact (or even close to).

lifestyle factors would play a much bigger role and something just prior to your last test could have given a particularly low reading that day - that’s why the next results are key
Really? So if you went on a herbal test booster for ages wouldn't your own test shutdown? or would your body just reject it to degree and your hormone will stay the same?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really? So if you went on a herbal test booster for ages wouldn't your own test shutdown? or would your body just reject it to degree and your hormone will stay the same?
herbal test boosters dont suppress your own test production, they (in theory, most do Jack ****) encourage you to produce more of your own test

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Carnitine improves sperm quality, morphology

Any antioxidant protocol would improve sperm q = vit-c quercetin, k2, pomegranate, ubiquanol, etc

Galangal ginger has sperm improvement studies

Most anything that improves test would also increase Fsh - especially bulgarian tribulus, mucuna, eurycoma (100:1 or 200:1)

look into m-test, alphamax, outbreak rise, + galangal tea, carnitine.

ginseng would help with cognition quality from sleep deprivation- my wife is 8 mo preg n I plan to cycle that first couple months.

ice your nuts

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Korean ginseng before - that stuff is hands down best t booster along with ashwaghanda, it's been 7 months and my baby wakes up 5 times a night, with that and working 6 days a week job wise I'm burnt out, but thank you will take your advice and try those

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Had my blood test - test levels are slowly creeping back up was 11.5 now 14.5
however i asked for T Levels as i've had loads done
2007 they where 19 out of 33
2017 - 28.5 out of 33 <<.......gonna find out what supplements i took that year jesus
2018 - 23 out of 33