USA FS or FT Primeval Mega Pre Black

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 1 sealed and 1 missing 3 scoops. Both sour lemon candy flavor. Willing to trade for another pre or willing to hear offers for 1 or both tubs. Will ship out asap.
20181128_042641.jpeg

SEALED IS SOLD.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Selling bc of taste or didn’t work for u ? I’ll check the stash what kind of soups u looking for ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Selling bc of taste or didn’t work for u ? I’ll check the stash what kind of soups u looking for ?
Mainly chicken or cream of mushroom

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chicken guy myself. Haha. Open to offers, mainly looking for full dose pre that's not so strong. Dynamite didn't agree with me.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Trade 1 or 2 of the Mega Pre's for Granite Supplements Arc Reactor? I used two scoops and it's the orange/mango flavor I believe. I'll see what else I have too.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know what else you have. Would do sealed for sealed or open for open. Would trade both for fair deal both ways.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Let me know what else you have. Would do sealed for sealed or open for open. Would trade both for fair deal both ways.
Hey, just checked. I also have the following that's a bit weaker than Mega Pre Black:

Dymatize PreWo, Pineapple Orange, 10-12 scoops left as my guesstimate (can weigh out).

Granite Supplements Speed Force, Fruit Rainbow, 25 scoops left, maybe 26-27 (can also weigh out).

I'd trade all 3 of the pre's I offered for the two Mega Pre's. I'd even throw in samples of things you may want, a scoop or two of protein.. You name it. I just love Mega Pre Black lol.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, just checked. I also have the following that's a bit weaker than Mega Pre Black:

Dymatize PreWo, Pineapple Orange, 10-12 scoops left as my guesstimate (can weigh out).

Granite Supplements Speed Force, Fruit Rainbow, 25 scoops left, maybe 26-27 (can also weigh out).

I'd trade all 3 of the pre's I offered for the two Mega Pre's. I'd even throw in samples of things you may want, a scoop or two of protein.. You name it. I just love Mega Pre Black lol.
Lookin to do open for open or sealed for sealed. Cant do sealed for open.