USA FS: 4 tubs of Bloodshot pre...yes the real deal

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apocolypse for now, is on hold. Prb will not go through all 4. This is, to me, is the best DMAA pre or the king. We all know the story behind it. Don't have to buy all 4. Extremely rare these come up.
0331190807.jpeg

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pm sent

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never tried the stuff, though I’ve heard it’s good

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys/girls...still have a bunch of stuff. Asking $40-50, (I'm not asking for $100 for Dust Xtreme) for Pre's you can never find anymore isn't outrageous. Some are past expiration date i.e. LGI Fully Loaded Amped Edition, never will find it....the more it sits the more I'm going to have to use it because expiration was 11/17 and no one will buy it. 3 tubs of original Angel Dust with AMP, crazy UK versions of Olympus Labs pre's with AMP, etc.
People on here asking $40-50 for pre's you can order anywhere right now.
I'm not selling for $20 sorry, not hard up for cash....but I'd rather see a few go to a good home so that you can get lit before your workout ha.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys/girls...still have a bunch of stuff. Asking $40-50, (I'm not asking for $100 for Dust Xtreme) for Pre's you can never find anymore isn't outrageous. Some are past expiration date i.e. LGI Fully Loaded Amped Edition, never will find it....the more it sits the more I'm going to have to use it because expiration was 11/17 and no one will buy it. 3 tubs of original Angel Dust with AMP, crazy UK versions of Olympus Labs pre's with AMP, etc.
People on here asking $40-50 for pre's you can order anywhere right now.
I'm not selling for $20 sorry, not hard up for cash....but I'd rather see a few go to a good home so that you can get lit before your workout ha.
Sent message and funds.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updates:

All Bloodshot except 1 is left....would have to be blown away to sell the last bottle leaving me with zero, ha
Alphamine is sold
OG Kraken is sold

Might, might be getting an OG Mesomorph DMAA in Pineapple flavor if anyone is interested.

What is left (majority if not ALL are past expiration, anyone who has bought from me has gotten nice refined powder no clumpy sh*t...you should know these are a little past expiration):

OG Angel Dust - 2
Manik from the old Get Ripped Nutrition label...only stuff I know that had Hydravask or 75% Glycerol - 1
LGI Fully Loaded Amplified - obviously past expiration date but kept in controlled environment no clumping- 1
OL UK version Conqu3r DMHA edition - 1 out of 2 has a little ball of clump, other one is just straight powder - 2
OL UK version Conqu3r Amped edition - Prob the rarest - 2
OG Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox - When it really was strong enough to melt your face, not the new stuff - 1
Freak Juice by Bostin Lloyd with DMAA - About as rare as they come never seen it on Fleabay
Twisted Labs Agent Zero - Another small market DMAA blend.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey man I might make another purchase, could you pm me an updated list of what you have left

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Updates:

All Bloodshot except 1 is left....would have to be blown away to sell the last bottle leaving me with zero, ha
Alphamine is sold
OG Kraken is sold

Might, might be getting an OG Mesomorph DMAA in Pineapple flavor if anyone is interested.

What is left (majority if not ALL are past expiration, anyone who has bought from me has gotten nice refined powder no clumpy sh*t...you should know these are a little past expiration):

OG Angel Dust - 2
Manik from the old Get Ripped Nutrition label...only stuff I know that had Hydravask or 75% Glycerol - 1
LGI Fully Loaded Amplified - obviously past expiration date but kept in controlled environment no clumping- 1
OL UK version Conqu3r DMHA edition - 1 out of 2 has a little ball of clump, other one is just straight powder - 2
OL UK version Conqu3r Amped edition - Prob the rarest - 2
OG Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox - When it really was strong enough to melt your face, not the new stuff - 1
Freak Juice by Bostin Lloyd with DMAA - About as rare as they come never seen it on Fleabay
Twisted Labs Agent Zero - Another small market DMAA blend.
Do you still have 1 tub of bloodshot left you’re willing to sell?

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately OP had been MIA. I purchased an Angel Dust pre from him but messaged him to buy something else and never heard back

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately OP had been MIA. I purchased an Angel Dust pre from him but messaged him to buy something else and never heard back
Damn that sucks... I know he was having some heart issues I hope he's okay

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn that sucks... I know he was having some heart issues I hope he's okay
He's still kicking lol.....just spending a lot of money and time into the new (old) car I bought back in June getting it safe and road worthy. Just been a PITA/stress but I love the car too much ha. I start to get obsessive with cars, detailing, cleaning, spending money...that other things fall to the wayside :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He's still kicking lol.....just spending a lot of money and time into the new (old) car I bought back in June getting it safe and road worthy. Just been a PITA/stress but I love the car too much ha. I start to get obsessive with cars, detailing, cleaning, spending money...that other things fall to the wayside :)
Good to hear bro.... I know how it is I have my own little motorcycle hobby. Glad youre doing good my man!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear bro.... I know how it is I have my own little motorcycle hobby. Glad youre doing good my man!