From susta to enathate

F

Franco78

Awards
Hi guys!

So... it is possible to do 8 weeks with susta (if susta it’s over), and then continue other 4 weeks with test enathate... or it’s better to do only 8 weeks and stop?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Switching esters is a pretty common thing to do. 8-12 week cycles are pretty standard depending on goals. What are your goals for this?

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sustanon is really goof for frontloading, because it has short-medium and long esters. So, it can get you jumpstarted. Personally I would do it in reverse of what you have. 4 weeks Sustanon, 8 weeks test e. But, if that's all you've got, it'll be fine.

F

Franco78

Awards
Sustanon is really goof for frontloading, because it has short-medium and long esters. So, it can get you jumpstarted. Personally I would do it in reverse of what you have. 4 weeks Sustanon, 8 weeks test e. But, if that's all you've got, it'll be fine.
Thank you bro.
In your opinion change sustanon with test e, is not a problem?

F

Franco78

Awards
Thank you bro.

F

Franco78

Awards
4 sust and 8 weeks can be a good choise if is impossible to do 12 sust or 12 test e

F

Franco78

Awards
Thank you bro.