friend gained 25lbs dry methyl 1?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LG sciences brought out methyl 1-ad in 2006. I've seen dozens of logs of people gaining 20 lbs in 30 days. But you'll lose 7-8 lbs in pct for sure. That's my personal experience with compoun as well

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LG sciences brought out methyl 1-ad in 2006. I've seen dozens of logs of people gaining 20 lbs in 30 days. But you'll lose 7-8 lbs in pct for sure. That's my personal experience with compoun as well
brawn has m1ad 60 caps at 30 mgs each. So i guess dosage is around 60 mgs a day for 30 days?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
brawn has m1ad 60 caps at 30 mgs each. So i guess dosage is around 60 mgs a day for 30 days?
Brawn isn't great about dosing their bottles for a full cycle. If I'm not mistaken their bottles currently are 60 caps of 20mg for alpha one but I could be wrong. They have M14ADD at 60 caps of 30mg and I could see the possibility to get those confused. Not trying to be a nit picky dick just wanna make sure you don't order the wrong thing.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brawn isn't great about dosing their bottles for a full cycle. If I'm not mistaken their bottles currently are 60 caps of 20mg for alpha one but I could be wrong. They have M14ADD at 60 caps of 30mg and I could see the possibility to get those confused. Not trying to be a nit picky dick just wanna make sure you don't order the wrong thing.
ah good catch thanks!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is M1A the same as M1AD ?
Yup.

PreWO drugs do not directly do anything for gains beyond temporarily raise the level of androgens in the body, making you more aggressive and more likely to push harder. This can be really big for longterm progress or breaking barriers though, plus you will have greater recovery from that session while the oral/suspension/fast ester oil is in your system, but it’s continued use of a compound that really delivers your gains.

Dan Bell, the literal strongest raw powerlifter in history currently, has talked about taking a gram of Anadrol with the Lilliebridges precontest one meet on a bet. They did not produce their best lifts then, they have since done much more on less. Dan was not using a gram precomp when he recently took the All-Time Total World Record. PreWO drugs are just about feeling optimal. More isn’t better, feeling best is better.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can this compound be run safely for 6 weeks with liver support (1000 grams Tudca, and NAC)?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup.

PreWO drugs do not directly do anything for gains beyond temporarily raise the level of androgens in the body, making you more aggressive and more likely to push harder. This can be really big for longterm progress or breaking barriers though, plus you will have greater recovery from that session while the oral/suspension/fast ester oil is in your system, but it’s continued use of a compound that really delivers your gains.

Dan Bell, the literal strongest raw powerlifter in history currently, has talked about taking a gram of Anadrol with the Lilliebridges precontest one meet on a bet. They did not produce their best lifts then, they have since done much more on less. Dan was not using a gram precomp when he recently took the All-Time Total World Record. PreWO drugs are just about feeling optimal. More isn’t better, feeling best is better.

That guy's a BEAST!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can this compound be run safely for 6 weeks with liver support (1000 grams Tudca, and NAC)?
It can be ran safely for 6 weeks with no liver support.

I'm not saying that liver support is worthless because it's not. But everyone has drastically exaggerated the liver toxicity of oral steroids and they forget how resilient and regenerative the liver is. And as I've stated in the past, I've done orals with tudca, with nac and with nothing and on bloodwork, guess what? There was no difference. Once damage has occurred which will be minor if any at all then something like nac or tudca will speed up the healing process.

I'm more worried about taking Tylenol then I am superdrol. Because Tylenol will do more damage to your liver but you don't see people taking tudca with there Tylenol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How many children die or get liver failure when there prescribed 50-300mg of anadrol for 2-6 months.... Zero

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Off topic, but I saw DBol mentioned earlier in the thread...

Has anyone in here ever run injectable DBOL?

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
@remybol1738 Your pal didn’t run any cycle supports, Tudca, nothin? ...He have any sides?

*edit, reread your original post and sounds like he didn’t take anything with it 🤦‍♂️
How many children die or get liver failure when there prescribed 50-300mg of anadrol for 2-6 months.... Zero
So you think that tylenol is harder on the liver than a ph? Even so you dont ph's are even close to being as harsh? I weeks of sd over taking tylenol sounds crazy but idk.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
So i talked to my boy, he said the gorilla bulk isnt what he took and that he ran the cycle that he doesnt even know what it was for 3 months. Never took a serm or a pct and said never got any sides. I dont think he knows what the **** he's talking about. He gets so wasted he probably didnt notice any sides. It's hard to believe a 3 month cycle with no on cycle support and no serm for pct and no sides. I said man you better get a serm if you run that gorilla bulk or you might **** yourself up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So you think that tylenol is harder on the liver than a ph? Even so you dont ph's are even close to being as harsh? I weeks of sd over taking tylenol sounds crazy but idk.
I challenge you to take superdrol for 2 weeks at 20mg and get bloods. Then once everything is in range take a full serving of extra strength Tylenol for 2 weeks and get bloods and see for yourself

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
I challenge you to take superdrol for 2 weeks at 20mg and get bloods. Then once everything is in range take a full serving of extra strength Tylenol for 2 weeks and get bloods and see for yourself
Im not gonna try the **** lmao especially with ph's. I dont doubt the tylenol is bad, just think the ph's would be at least in the same ball park.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A lot of people like to talk about things the read or they heard or so and so told them. I like to talk about things I've tried, things I've done and things I know, at least know in relation to myself. I've had bloods on sd. Liver stayed in range. I've had regular blood work done at the tail end of my ankles being broke where I was taking nothing but Tylenol every day and my liver was out of range.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not gonna try the **** lmao especially with ph's. I dont doubt the tylenol is bad, just think the ph's would be at least in the same ball park.
And why do you think that??? Probably because you have heard a bunch of talking parrots mimicking each other on liver toxicity

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
A lot of people like to talk about things the read or they heard or so and so told them. I like to talk about things I've tried, things I've done and things I know, at least know in relation to myself. I've had bloods on sd. Liver stayed in range. I've had regular blood work done at the tail end of my ankles being broke where I was taking nothing but Tylenol every day and my liver was out of range.
Thats crazy man, i would have never thought the ph's were like that. You only here how strong an toxic they are. But paperwork doesnt lie and glad you made a good recovery can you still go hard with leg workouts?

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
And why do you think that??? Probably because you have heard a bunch of talking parrots mimicking each other on liver toxicity
Yea basically thats what you always hear? You hear it so much just take it and run with it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats crazy man, i would have never thought the ph's were like that. You only here how strong an toxic they are. But paperwork doesnt lie and glad you made a good recovery can you still go hard with leg workouts?
Oh there still toxic, just not as bad as people make them out to be. There's also a individual response to how they will effect your liver and that could change as you age. There's risks with all this stuff. And that's why bloodwork is important, so you know what does what to your body. Some people can take any ph or oral and there liver could be out of wack. Just because I said Tylenol is more toxic then most orals does not mean that orals are not toxic

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea basically thats what you always hear? You hear it so much just take it and run with it.
That's the problem and I use to be super guilty of it. But what I've learned through trial and error and bloodwork makes me look back like Jesus I was stupid believing everything I heard. And il be the first to say I still don't know Jack squat in the big picture. I only know what I've done and can speculate on what I've been told

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve run countless orals over the years with and without supports. I’m also an alcoholic. My liver values were once out of range and it was barely. The toxicity is definitely overstated but it doesn’t hurt to be careful

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you are right (certainly in the regard that toxicity is overstated even for SD).

Dec last year I had a liver test for my life insurance (didn’t know they were asking for it otherwise I wouldn’t have been on an oral) - I was 2-3 weeks into SD at 20 a day. Passed fine. I don’t drink and was taking supports but yeah I think as long as people are sensible then liver issues from orals are extremely unlikely.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD makes me piss brown. Nothing else till today made me do that. I never did a liver test while on that, but I presume it would be Bad.

Did tests on dbol, anavar, 1ad, ... liver values were almost at least 1x above range if not more.

Ymmv but my liver sucks and orals trash me. No way would i survive a 2 month SD run. Or 6 months of 50 - 300mg anadrol.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SD makes me piss brown. Nothing else till today made me do that. I never did a liver test while on that, but I presume it would be Bad.

Did tests on dbol, anavar, 1ad, ... liver values were almost at least 1x above range if not more.

Ymmv but my liver sucks and orals trash me. No way would i survive a 2 month SD run. Or 6 months of 50 - 300mg anadrol.
Do you find anavar noticeably less harsh than others like dbol?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you find anavar noticeably less harsh than others like dbol?
From my experience yes. But I don't find neither particulary harsh tbh. 50mg var would be like 30mg dbol I'd say ... but this is so hard to say as different ugls produce different quality stuff ...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Sd makes my urine brown even when liver was in range, but only if I'm drinking less then a gallon and a half of water. Sd makes me super thirsty and even at 1.5 gallons of water a day my mouth and throat are dry. I think there's some correlation with carb intake, water intake and the urine color on sd. This is completely ba guess tho on my part.

But I would like to note that urine color is not a guarantee indicator of liver problems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I woke up this morning with my urine looking kinda dark. By noon il be pissing clear

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I woke up this morning with my urine looking kinda dark. By noon il be pissing clear
this is me every day (starts darker, straw coloured by 10am). Always assumed that’s just the natural decline in hydration over night

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is me every day (starts darker, straw coloured by 10am). Always assumed that’s just the natural decline in hydration over night
Oh yeah, that's normal. You cant piss clear in the morning as you havent drank anything for 8 hours.

What's an interesting notion is that dark brown urine is not corelated with liver stress on SD. Piss is dark brown, it's a different color then when you are dehidrated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh yeah, that's normal. You cant piss clear in the morning as you havent drank anything for 8 hours.

What's an interesting notion is that dark brown urine is not corelated with liver stress on SD. Piss is dark brown, it's a different color then when you are dehidrated.
Just in case I'm misunderstanding you or vice versa, I'm not saying that your urine being dark on sd does not mean liver stress, it very well could. I'm just saying that urine color is not a guarantee. Also your liver could be stressed or whatever and you could still be pissing clear given that your drinking enough water that you could basically just be pissing out water

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Somebody just tried to sell me a Sarm with a list of ingredients which features...let's see....something with M1T in it and something with superdrol in it....Guys, should I get this Sarm? It also has Vitamin E, will it help with my liver?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Somebody just tried to sell me a Sarm with a list of ingredients which features...let's see....something with M1T in it and something with superdrol in it....Guys, should I get this Sarm? It also has Vitamin E, will it help with my liver?
Is.... is this a troll?....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But what is this product with m1t and superdrol with vitamin e, I been looking for a new vitamin e supplement

Reactions: Nac
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But what is this product with m1t and superdrol with vitamin e, I been looking for a new vitamin e supplement
We use a Vitamin E & Selenium product by Life Extension for my wife.

I feel like a product with Vit E, M1T & SD should be made my a company called Life Foreclosure

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's something called Feed The Beast ( Your liver) , and yes, it's a very interesting SARM which comes with MIT, Superdrol, and... Vitamin E, which would be the active ingredient, the other two being mild SARMS. It's very real, and I was getting a great deal on it, but I didn't want to feed the beast yet, it looked too hungry. By the way dealer said he gives it to everybody looking to gain size, as a SARM. RIP.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's something called Feed The Beast ( Your liver) , and yes, it's a very interesting SARM which comes with MIT, Superdrol, and... Vitamin E, which would be the active ingredient, the other two being mild SARMS. It's very real, and I was getting a great deal on it, but I didn't want to feed the beast yet, it looked too hungry. By the way dealer said he gives it to everybody looking to gain size, as a SARM. RIP.
What were the doses for each compound