friend gained 25lbs dry methyl 1?

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Is that compound really that serious? He did one cycle gained 25 lbs of straight mass. The cycle was a 4 week run of 2 caps a day at 25mg a cap. Compound is methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanolone. He got this product like 2 years ago from a supplement store here in out city. No legit brand name just called gorilla bulk. Of course he didnt keep his gains long dumb ass didnt know anything about prohormones so took nothing not even otc pct an def no serm. Thing is i havent heard of people packing on so much from one compound in such a short cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that compound really that serious? He did one cycle gained 25 lbs of straight mass. The cycle was a 4 week run of 2 caps a day at 25mg a cap. Compound is methyl-1-etiocholenolol-epietiocholanolone. He got this product like 2 years ago from a supplement store here in out city. No legit brand name just called gorilla bulk. Of course he didnt keep his gains long dumb ass didnt know anything about prohormones so took nothing not even otc pct an def no serm. Thing is i havent heard of people packing on so much from one compound in such a short cycle.
M1AD. A prohormone to M1T.
Yes. It is very possible. That's a strong steroid.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Thats crazy he still has a bottle i told him if he used it he needs to order a sarm and some tudca and cycle support.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea sorry, thats what i meant. I was wondering browse around here an i havent seen logs with major gains like that.

Oh yeah. It happens.
Especially with long cycles (injectables), newer guys, and stronger steroids like SD, M1T, M1AD, Dbol ...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What? 25 lbs in 4 weeks? Did his bodyfat go up? Significant water retention?

@Renew1 you think this is possible?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do pills have a shelf life? They are unopended an sealed but still 2 years old. Are they even good if he did use them?
Yeah, caps and tabs do have a shelf life, but it is extremely long. As long as they haven't been kept in hot/humid conditions.
They are almost certainly good.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards

Yea he has pic looked jacked asf an dry. Stomach had that lil gut action look like the bodybuilders get but had all 6 abs shredded.

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Yeah, caps and tabs do have a shelf life, but it is extremely long. As long as they haven't been kept in hot/humid conditions.
They are almost certainly good.
Well thats good to know for me as well. I grabbed a bottle of supermandro an a bottle of dmz. You ever buy something, thinking to yourself better get it now just incase (before another ban basically). So grabbed the supermandro then a friend was telling me about dmz, i always seen it on youtube early 2012 or something like that on youtube guys blowing up. Anyways he was telling me its a buy 1 get 1 free deal they always sound good. Never had a idea of when i would use em or if i ever will, just bought em maybe one day i will. I do got 2 bottles of serm too, and on cycle support an otc pct and dermacrine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah, I haven't ran that compound, but I've heard/seen a lot of reports from people.
I gained that much from a (primarily) SD run, a number of years ago.

I was just massive when it was done. There was (of course) some intra-cellular water, but that doesn't make you look sloppy at all, just bigger and more muscular.

I could see it on the scales, but when it hit me was when some of my (non-lifting) friends threw me a party, and of course there were people taking my pics ..

When they sent those pics to me afterwards, I was like ... "OH CRAP, cover blown!!"
LOL I thought I was fooling people up until then.
(I keep my Anabolics use separate from other aspects of my life).

😆

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I would believe anywhere from 17-25lbs can easily be obtained

remybol1738

remybol1738

Awards
Dry? If by dry you mean muscle then no absolutely impossible. If you mean can someone gain 25 lbs of overall weight in 4 weeks meaning muscle,water,glycogen and fat? Possible yes.
[/QUOTE

Idk his pics he look lean as hell, didnt look sloppy or bloated. The gains were nice for sure.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dry? If by dry you mean muscle then no absolutely impossible. If you mean can someone gain 25 lbs of overall weight in 4 weeks meaning muscle,water,glycogen and fat? Possible yes.
yeah water is massive in weight gain ime, I’ve done over 20lbs a number of times but a lot of it is almost immediate water retention I find. I typically jump 10lbs in the first week of a cycle and lose 10lbs a few weeks into pct. anything gained above the 10 was what I was really trying to keep.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah water is massive in weight gain ime, I’ve done over 20lbs a number of times but a lot of it is almost immediate water retention I find. I typically jump 10lbs in the first week of a cycle and lose 10lbs a few weeks into pct. anything gained above the 10 was what I was really trying to keep.
Yeah exactly. This subject was always debated so much. It’s physically impossible to gain that much muscle in a month. Even if someone was taking tren A , superdrol , m1a , NPP , and whatever you want I still wouldn’t believe 15 lbs of PURE LEAN TISSUE in 4 weeks is possible.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah exactly. This subject was always debated so much. It’s physically impossible to gain that much muscle in a month. Even if someone was taking tren A , superdrol , m1a , NPP , and whatever you want I still wouldn’t believe 15 lbs of PURE LEAN TISSUE in 4 weeks is possible.
Any time you take steroids, and come completely off, you're going to lose something. That's just the facts.
(As I hinted at in my comment about running SD).

@remybol1738 , if you didn't already know this, that is something you should consider.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is that still available on the grey market like DMZ or MSten or do you have to get it overseas?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No he did not, there is no substance on the planet that can build 25lbs of muscle in a month, 5-8lbs of real muscle if your lucky. The rest is saturated glycogen stores

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the pre sale is by the sale amount and I don't think you need a code.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any time you take steroids, and come completely off, you're going to lose something. That's just the facts.
(As I hinted at in my comment about running SD).

@remybol1738 , if you didn't already know this, that is something you should consider.
@Smont , did you read my comment?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is 3,500 calories in a pound of muscle, to gain 25 lbs of muscle in a month you would have to have ate a surplus of 87,500 calories and every 1 of those calories would have to be made into muscle.

Not possible by any stretch of imagination

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I read this comment where you said it's very possible to gain 25lbs of muscle. You were responding to op who said his boy gained 25lbs of muscle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If i missed something then my bad, I'm not looking for a argument. I just want to get my point across that it's absolutely not possible to gain 25 lb of pure muscle or even half that in 1 month. The cosmetic effects of m1a and the water created the illusion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wasn't being a prick by any stretch of imagination. I responded to 1 particular post. I also said I wasn't looking to argue and was just trying to make a point. There's no need to cry about it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasn't being a prick by any stretch of imagination. I responded to 1 particular post. I also said I wasn't looking to argue and was just trying to make a point. There's no need to cry about it
Not crying, just pissin' back, bud. :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I lack the ability to stay angry for more then 3-4 minutes at a time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I lack the ability to stay angry for more then 3-4 minutes at a time
That's a great trait.
I'm not as successful at it.
But, we're good, man. 👍

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@remybol1738 Your pal didn’t run any cycle supports, Tudca, nothin? ...He have any sides?

*edit, reread your original post and sounds like he didn’t take anything with it 🤦‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
aaaaah i was just looking at M1AD...anybody got experience with it?
Most ppl blow up fast on it. I personally do not, I get really strong and it's very dry for me, I barely gain any weight on it. I only like it for a pre workout boost as the strength increase is immediate. This is just me. I actually keep a bttl around to use before I max out on big lifts. But it's got no place in a daily use setting for me

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most ppl blow up fast on it. I personally do not, I get really strong and it's very dry for me, I barely gain any weight on it. I only like it for a pre workout boost as the strength increase is immediate. This is just me. I actually keep a bttl around to use before I max out on big lifts. But it's got no place in a daily use setting for me
Do you think it's safe using androgens on just 1RM days? To me it sounds a bit like snap city waiting to happen ... 🙄

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you think it's safe using androgens on just 1RM days? To me it sounds a bit like snap city waiting to happen ...
If you were using nothing at all and just popped it on lift days then yes, snap city. But if your in mid cycle of injectables then I don't see anything wrong with using it for a boost. Guys been doing that with anadrol for decades

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you were using nothing at all and just popped it on lift days then yes, snap city. But if your in mid cycle of injectables then I don't see anything wrong with using it for a boost. Guys been doing that with anadrol for decades
Cool : )

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not going to increase your max 50lbs or anything crazy, but might give you a extra 5
similar to halotestin or suspension really. I like suspension personally, probably psychological more than anything but whatever works.

epiandro at 1,000 pwo was the other I liked. Haven’t done that for a few years though.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
similar to halotestin or suspension really. I like suspension personally, probably psychological more than anything but whatever works.
Never used that. To scared to do water IM. But i've read it's the best pre workout!