Frequency of injections

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone go from EOD to 3xs a week feel a difference if any?..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a lot will depend on what you are running ????

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally I have slightly more gains and significantly more sides when I dose cyp or enan more frequently. I think that more steady elongated peaks makes it hard for me to manage BP. But I'd have to do a ton of bloodwork to figure that out for sure. Just my 2 cents

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally I have slightly more gains and significantly more sides when I dose cyp or enan more frequently. I think that more steady elongated peaks makes it hard for me to manage BP. But I'd have to do a ton of bloodwork to figure that out for sure. Just my 2 cents
I'm breaking out more..but I also up the dose 20mg ..went from 160mg a week to 180mg..

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm breaking out more..but I also up the dose 20mg ..went from 160mg a week to 180mg..
Yes, good point. No acne with like Mon Thursday dosing. Bump it up to M W F, same weekly dosage, and I get acne just like u said. Its a double edged sword.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, good point. No acne with like Mon Thursday dosing. Bump it up to M W F, same weekly dosage, and I get acne just like u said. Its a double edged sword.
You taking an AI?..when my blood pressure is out of whack my estrogen is too high

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You taking an AI?..when my blood pressure is out of whack my estrogen is too high
I try to tote the line. I can run about 450 test w no AI, but 550 and I need an AI. So occasionally ill stack a non aromitizing oral or mast instead of increasing test if I want that next gear in my cycle... either of which could probably contribute to the BP.

I think I'm just susceptible to BP issues. I totally hear what you are saying regarding estrogen, but I dont think that's where my issue comes from. I have stopped wasting money on supplements long ago. I could see my next evolution of opinion leaning toward bowing out of the aas game too.