Freezing HCG

csdb1

Awards
can HCG be frozen after it is mixed to increase the shelf life.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Some will disagree, but I did it and it seems to work fine. Had a batch that lasted well over a year and a half.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well I am not sure but usually freezing any type of peptid drug or anything that they have to freeze dry is not a good idea. The freezing of the water will tend to crush or break the hormone. Not saying it will but given that if you keep it good and cold you can keep it for almost 3 months I would not bother with it.

It could be that you will only lose some potency, which is all that happens if you keep in the fridge too long. As Bio has actually tried it I would have to say that works at least somewhat well (you could tell if the hcg wasn't working at all, but it would be hard to tell how much and if it degraded)

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Most peptides lasted pretty long in my experience, even at room temp, so did epo and IGF. It wouldn´t surprise me if HCG would last a half a year, at least, when in solution and kept in the fridge.

Making a solution from Hydroxypropyl-Beta-CycloDextrine even prevents gropwth horomone fromm aggrevating at room temp and makes it last for at least3-4 months ()an deven well over this period), and has the ability to regenerate already degraded hgh molecules by re-folding them, due to the spefici electronegative bondings to the amino acids of the peptide.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
boy....I wish i had a better background in science to understand the reasoning behind stuff like this lol It's like learning a new language.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn´t freeze it, I´d just prefilled the syrings and stored them in the fridge, when needed. :)

You do it the same with insulin, you even use the needle more often than once, I usually used my per-filled slin-syrings twice or 3x over the course of a day, for e.g. growth hormone or-you name it- slin.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It definitely "worked" with HCG, but as Skye noted how much potency was lost is hard to determine. All I know is that a day after an injection with 300-500mcg, my testes regained appreciable size.