Freeze Ph's?!

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
After the ban, I stocked up a bit along with w lot of others ;)

I am looking to put some of my stash in the freezer to "preserve" them. Anyone have any idea if this is effective or worth doing?
I have my bottles wrapped in plastic wrap and double ziplock bagged inside a plastic container. Before I drop them in the deep freezer in my garage. I want to make sure I am not ruining my stash.

Thanks and happy Gains!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vacuum seal > box under bed.

Void of air, cool, dark place.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
freezing them would be fine as far as i know

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
That's what I thought, just haven't heard a lot on this.

PatMcGroin

Awards
For us peeps who live in South Florida- where it is 80 -100% humidity everyday....what would we do? Does humidity effect anything? I've currently got my stockaide in a dresser drawer. Is this not good? I can't loose my babies!!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
For us peeps who live in South Florida- where it is 80 -100% humidity everyday....what would we do? Does humidity effect anything? I've currently got my stockaide in a dresser drawer. Is this not good? I can't loose my babies!!!!
freezer

MonsterTruckr

Awards
My Superdrol is as potent as the day I bought it in 2012... how long are you planning on keeping this stuff?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A vacuum sealer would be a good option

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
vaccum seal, or place in a cool dark area, i have mine in the back of a cabinet. make sure the area does not cchnage temp frequently.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I was thinking of preserving it for a year plus. Not exactly sure. Keeping it for a while

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of preserving it for a year plus. Not exactly sure. Keeping it for a while
If you follow proper storage procedures they should be gtg for the next 10 years imo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do not freeze your supplements.

Pa has talked about why you shouldn't if there are those that want to search about why

Also don't store them on top, or above the refrigerator

PatMcGroin

Awards
So what should I do with the 12 bottles of various goodies I got before the ban? It's probably a 3 year supply, maybe less depending how I feel. Living in S FL the humidity kills everything. Is the best option to just leave it in my dresser drawer so it doesn't see sun and/or warmth?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what should I do with the 12 bottles of various goodies I got before the ban? It's probably a 3 year supply, maybe less depending how I feel. Living in S FL the humidity kills everything. Is the best option to just leave it in my dresser drawer so it doesn't see sun and/or warmth?
Yes, or in a shoe box on the closet floor