Free Pump Stacks from Analyzed Supplements!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will the GMS be back in stock before the sale ends?

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
I love these ingredients <3

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Liked on facebook ^ and I sub'd your youtube Ben! Brownie point?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liked on facebook ^ and I sub'd your youtube Ben! Brownie point?
Definitely a brownie point lol.

You know the way to my heart. I am nearly at 5k followers on Facebook.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Out of the running guys... Good luck to whoever is chosen

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners announced?

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Why is should be picked to receive these products: I have used numerous GMS and Agmatine products. I am a HUGE fan of these products. I am currently using both and would love to compare the products and compose a log of the products. This a great opportunity and thank you for the consideration. Good luck bros!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
o look who it is :booty: ^^^^^

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
hows everyone feeling today, whats on the agenda
?

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Liked

Y'all should pick me cause I am the quite guy that is always in the gym. Headphones in, always racking my weights, and NEVER on the cellphone telling people that I am at the gym. When you ask me for a spot I will let you work for your last rep and not just rack the weight for you. And when I have to use the bathroom I wash my hands before going back to the weights. I may not have abunch of weight in the squat rack, but I still go deep. I am there for one reason.... To get better......and the pump from your products will help my ability to achieve my goals. Thanks for the consideration.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Feelin' good. You?

Just work today. Rest day today, hitting Chest tomorrow.
cardio/ab/calve day for me. right knee is killing me for some reason all of the sudden this morning, so we will be how it goes

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Feelin' good. You?

Just work today. Rest day today, hitting Chest tomorrow.
cardio/ab/calve day for me. right knee is killing me for some reason all of the sudden this morning, so we will be how it goes

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it feels better soon!

My right glute/lower back was hurting last night, felt strained. Feels better today. I had Deads yesterday with high rep Squats.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Hope it feels better soon!

My right glute/lower back was hurting last night, felt strained. Feels better today. I had Deads yesterday with high rep Squats.
cardio went fine, rose the bike, did some windgates. knee felt fine while doing that. just hurts standing there

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!

Chest day went well for me, feeling stronger than I have in a while. Got some XFA waiting on me to stack it with some GMS ;)

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Bump!

Chest day went well for me, feeling stronger than I have in a while. Got some XFA waiting on me to stack it with some GMS ;)
I just ordered the same thing :blink:

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
XFA, GMS or both? :)
Actually I got the original XF instead as per coop's recommendation that it would make more sense to dose ArA away from antioxidants. And I also got glycergrow :) And they came yesterday!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I got the original XF instead as per coop's recommendation that it would make more sense to dose ArA away from antioxidants. And I also got glycergrow :) And they came yesterday!
Nice. You'll really enjoy it, the pump is insane! I have yet to try XFA with GMS, but I'm sure that would be an even more insane pump.

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
Nice. You'll really enjoy it, the pump is insane! I have yet to try XFA with GMS, but I'm sure that would be an even more insane pump.
I've actually never taken anything to help induce a "pump". I already get pretty nice pumps with my intense workouts hehe. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of a difference sup's can make.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
bump for the pump?