Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Free Mega Cycle & 15% off Primeval Products

Matthew1237

Well-known member
Invalid Link Removed

Great deal to be had here. Great time to stock up on Andro Quad and other awesome primeval products.
 
Lol yeah please do. I would be very happy. Find out what's the closest legal thing to Superdrol and I'll buy it!

Dimethazine lol, not that that's really legal at this point.

Stacking some PE Tri-Dermal, and Andro Quad with some LGD 4033 would probably be a hot start though, with a lot less sides!
 
Dimethazine lol, not that that's really legal at this point.

Stacking some PE Tri-Dermal, and Andro Quad with some LGD 4033 would probably be a hot start though, with a lot less sides!

Time will tell, I'll drop the product shortly but guessing is fun too :-)
 
Invalid Link Removed

I'll just leave this here for the time being ;) Orbit has it first!

Now THAT is a hot mass stack indeed! And a 6wk cycle supply for most users, and even the very advanced guys pushing it can get a month in a single bottle! Smokin' deal :firedevil:
 
I vote yes to pre-sale!



This is a really good price point and value; awesome to see you guys bring this out as a solo compound.

I'm excited to see some good reviews on LGD - it will be nice to see how Osta/LGD stack would compare to other anabolics.
 
Giveaways always that! Standby for those but because of demand it may be a few weeks but if I can I will you guys have to know that by now lol.
 
coupon code will be announced tomorrow with the orbit nutrition email. If you do not have it I will post the code here so everyone can go pick a bottle or 5 up. 1test I hope this helps :-)
 
Invalid Link Removed



Invalid Link Removed


Just gets better
 
20% off Primeval Labs TriSarm and Super LGD with code SARMS20. Plus get a free mega cycle with purchase.

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed
 
Back
Top