*FREE* (ATERALL ER): Loggers wanted NOW!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOGGERS WANTED!

Hi, guys. I am looking for 6 people who are willing to provide product feedback on ATERALL ER. Those selected will receive a sample pack of #20 caps.

If interested, please read the selection criteria below and if you qualify, let me know in this thread here. After selections are made, I will put up a post letting everyone know. At that point loggers will be notified via pm.

Qualifications

In order to qualify as a logger, the following criteria must be met...

* Selection Criteria: Loggers must have at least 500 posts, a regular posting history and be of a good repute within the AM community (i.e. no history of scamming, causing problems, disrespecting others, etc.).

* Posting Requirements: The Logger must put up two threads (one in the main supplement forum and one in the MA Labs forum) talking about his/her experience. These threads can be identical, so you can just copy & paste them from one forum to the other. In addition to posting the threads themselves, loggers must be willing to respond to potential member questions...at least for the first page. After that, it's up to you. :)

* Dosage Guidelines: Loggers MUST be willing to take 3 caps for their first dose and post a review based on that. Afterward, if desired, the logger may post a review at 2 caps. This is solely at the discretion of the logger. Reviews at 1 cap are not wanted, as the product was never designed to be taken at that low of a dose.

* Usage Guidelines: Loggers must administer the product as specified in the "Directions For Use" section shown on the bottle label (link: Aterall ER Now Available… – MA Labs). Otherwise, the product will NOT work as intended. Absorption is key with this product. Therefore, it must be taken in the following manner: Take 3 caps 20-30 minutes after waking up in the morning, prior to eating any food. Along with the 3 caps, consume 1-1.5 tbsp of a pure (or nearly pure) fat source, Examples of fat sources include MCT Oil, Olive Oil, Fish Oil, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, etc. Do not consume ANY other food for at least 30 minutes afterward. This product should never be taken with meals...or large amounts of fat. Ideally, it should always be taken with a small amount of dietary fat, but on an otherwise empty stomach.

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down Mike... If you wanna let me give it a go I'll log it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. It costs me roughly $26 to ship to Canada (even when it's a small quantity), so I am only selecting U.S citizens for the logging experience. Sorry, brother.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to try. I don't meet the post count requirement but like nootropics and will provide balanced feedback. Also, I always fast in the morning, taking the caps with some pumpkin seed oil or omega 3's is no problem