*FREE* (ATERALL ER): Loggers need NOW!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I’ve tried Aterall yesterday and today. 3 caps each dose. Took about an hour or so pre-workout. Effects are OK. Definitely feel more alert, but not anything crazy. I actually prefer 2 caps of Stim-Freak pre-workout better. But I would assume Stim-Freak is better suited for pre-workout purpose anyways.
How long do the effects last?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to further update in this thread:
However, it seems more people are still more actively involved in this thread for that purpose..

So here we go. I didn’t take any Aterall yesterday because it was just a horrendous day and it just didn’t happen. Today, I don’t know what happened, but this supplement really came together for me! I took two caps in the morning after my usual stims (though less than day 1) and then a spoonful or so of peanut butter...no queasy stomach was noted at all. I then found myself much more driven and motivated to continue getting ready for work, and I was feeling much more positive about the fact that I had to go to work. I would say this began to occur within 20 minutes for me. My mood was definitely enhanced from what it has been for the last few months.

I did proceed to take a maintenance dose of Kratom as I am still weaning 😒. Keep in mind, despite still being on Kratom; my mood, energy, motivation...basically everything has been shytty. This morning was much different and I did end up taking a 3rd capsule at work with a light snack, just before lunch. My positive mood continued throughout the day and I was much more social than I have been lately. Physical energy and mental stamina were also up. I literally had the best day I have had for months, and felt much more like myself. I think this finally gave me more confidence to help me kick my Kratom dependency! I can only hope this continues..

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long do the effects last?
For me, I really can’t detect that yet...it just kind of seems to linger seamlessly. Possibly it drops off more notably with a one time 3 capsule dose -which I haven’t tried yet.

I sense that I am going to go through my 2 bottles fairly quickly :oops:

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My chiro is not shy. I've had some timid ones, and I leave disgusted, but this guy gets in there and does the business.
He must be very popular. It sounds like he goes that extra mile to ensure that his customers walk out the door feeling like they received everything they hoped for!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He must be very popular. It sounds like he goes that extra mile to ensure that his customers walk out the door feeling like they received everything they hoped for!
I know some massage places like that ;)

I'm glad youre having a positive experience with this product. Id like to hear your feedback on 3 caps at once, if you can dial the other stims back enough to give it a shot I know I take that thermal spark every morning too just after a morning cup of coffee. But hearing mike adamantly state it was designed as a 3 capper id be curious to hear your feedback on that. Even his own experience that he posted here after taking the 3 caps seemed to floor him quite a bit, which I actually got a kick out of.

I'm honestly looking forward to hitting 3 caps on my first dose, ive taken adderall (and just about every pharmaceutical stimulant) and a lot of noot drugs so I'm def wanting to see how this product works.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know some massage places like that ;)

I'm glad youre having a positive experience with this product. Id like to hear your feedback on 3 caps at once, if you can dial the other stims back enough to give it a shot I know I take that thermal spark every morning too just after a morning cup of coffee. But hearing mike adamantly state it was designed as a 3 capper id be curious to hear your feedback on that. Even his own experience that he posted here after taking the 3 caps seemed to floor him quite a bit, which I actually got a kick out of.

I'm honestly looking forward to hitting 3 caps on my first dose, ive taken adderall (and just about every pharmaceutical stimulant) and a lot of noot drugs so I'm def wanting to see how this product works.
Yeah, Floridians have the world at their fingertips!

I was just about to get out of bed, and was planning on repeating the 2 caps. I will go to 3 instead! I will edit this post later with my thoughts on that (y)

@ELROCK , I took 3 caps almost 1/2 an hr after taking Thermal Spark....like yesterday. Everything I have taken thus far is identical to yesterday morning. The 3 caps of Aterall went down at ~0915 followed by a spoonful of peanut butter. I’m going to go fart around a bit and see how things feel..:)

1215: I actually didn’t perceive any notable difference in dosing the 3 capsules as opposed to the 2 capsules, except for some extra caffeine-like stimulation for the first 1.5 hrs or so. Mood and a more positive outlook have remained above recent baseline in a similar fashion to yesterday. For acute situations where you actually want/need the benefits of increased focus, it certainly may have an application there for 3 capsules. I am off from work today, so I haven’t had anything specific to accomplish yet that required any intense focus. I do have to get ready now to go see my chiropractor though:eek:

Thus far, I really think the 2 capsule dose at a time is just fine for me. I do plan on taking 1 more capsule at some point later today, as I actually do have a great deal of things to accomplish around the house this afternoon in preparation for Christmas.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Floridians have the world at their fingertips!

I was just about to get out of bed, and was planning on repeating the 2 caps. I will go to 3 instead! I will edit this post later with my thoughts on that (y)
Nice! Try to hold back some on the other stims you take if you can. Since you are going to try 3 caps you probably don’t really need the other stuff today.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to put up a review in a few days but damn does it obliterate my appetite choke down a chicken sandwich.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to put up a review in a few days but damn does it obliterate my appetite choke down a chicken sandwich.
That sounds like a bonus for me !!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So another thing I've never taken something that has increased my strength to this level wow.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ATERALL ER VS. ADERALL

Customer Compares ATERALL ER to Script Drug ADDERALL Instant Release

Stewie Griffon">
Stewie Griffon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Today at 11:51 AM

Quote: "I guess I'm the first to post any feedback

My wife took 2 caps this morning

She said it feels almost identical to the effects she gets from adderall,

and that it feels stronger than 15mg of non time release U31 adderall (for those that don't know those are the best ones)

I asked her for a rough empirical value, she said maybe 30% stronger (again comparing 2 caps to 15mg non time release U31 adderall)

My personal assessment of her behavior - she looks and acts like she took adderall

When I end up taking some, I'll post my personal experience and how my workout goes"

Link: (12) ATERALL ER available NOW! | Professional Muscle Forum

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do have a question would I be able to take some l-tyrosine and 5-htp along with this all together in the morning?
Sure.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t noticed that yet, it seems it would make sense though particularly with the adrafinil content.

So another thing I've never taken something that has increased my strength to this level wow.
Hmm...that seems odd to me. I haven’t lifted yet with it, so maybe I’ll be in for a surprise!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got some on the way can't wait to try it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to follow others logs, so please post a link here !!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my quick feedback...took 2 caps the first morning followed by a scoop of PB. An hour later I was feeling nauseous, which lasted for several hours. From an energy/stim perspective, I can only describe it as racing thoughts with a head buzz. Next morning tried just one cap followed by a scoop of PB. Same basic effects, just not as pronounced. As mentioned in a prior post I’m recovering from hernia surgery and have been taking 800mg ibuprofen regularly. Not the best circumstances to assess this product, but get the feeling I may not be able to tolerate this blend of compounds. I’ll try it again once I’m through my recovery to see if there’s any difference in my response.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hyperCat
Thanks for sharing your thoughts !

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is a review from another member on this board...

JDybya

Today at 4:53 PM

"First, I have to say that this product is spot freaking on. Mike Arnold, I can not thank you enough for this formulation! I've tried a lot of nootropics over the years, both pre-packaged formulas and individually. Atteral ER has been unparalleled, leaps and bounds ahead of anything I've tried, in providing motivation and focus. I've been more ambitious, confident, focused, and generally a better and more productive human on days that I use it.

I do have a couple of questions, primarily based off the feeling that I want to take this every day for the rest of my life. In an abundance of caution, I've been taking it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Am I being overly cautious, or are there any concerns with either liver toxicity from the armodafinil, or tolerance with any of the ingredients? Any suggestions for a prudently conservative approach to long term use?"

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My review log

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testing Aterall ER by MA Labs

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to convince me I like everything I’ve tried of yours. Lol I have a question that I feel is relevant. Is it a safe bet that this will be around awhile? Loved vicaine but never got a chance to stock up. So I’m asking is their any risk of what happens to vicaine happening to this?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to convince me I like everything I’ve tried of yours. Lol I have a question that I feel is relevant. Is it a safe bet that this will be around awhile? Loved vicaine but never got a chance to stock up. So I’m asking is their any risk of what happens to vicaine happening to this?
I hope not, but I don't know. It is nowhere near as controversial as Vicaine, but technically, it could still be removed. For this reason I only included compounds that the FDA hasn't seemed to care about and which have been on the market for a long time without issue.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope not, but I don't know. It is nowhere near as controversial as Vicaine, but technically, it could still be removed. For this reason I only included compounds that the FDA hasn't seemed to care about and which have been on the market for a long time without issue.
Sulbutiamine was recently put on the FDA's Dietary Supplement Ingredient Advisory List, but that doesn't mean it's going to actually be targeted I suppose, but it's getting some level of attention it looks like.

https://www.fda.gov/food/dietary-supplement-products-ingredients/dietary-supplement-ingredient-advisory-list

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sulbutiamine was recently put on the FDA's Dietary Supplement Ingredient Advisory List, but that doesn't mean it's going to actually be targeted I suppose, but it's getting some level of attention it looks like.

https://www.fda.gov/food/dietary-supplement-products-ingredients/dietary-supplement-ingredient-advisory-list
That one seems crazy to me, a sulbutiamine is nothing more than a synthetic form of Thiamin (Vitamin B1), which more thoroughly penetrates the blood-brain barrier.

For this reason, sulbutiamine seems like it should be the last compound on the market to be targeted. It has no harmful effects at all (none that we know of, which make sense, being that it is basically just a B vitamin), but plenty of beneficial effects.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That one seems crazy to me, a sulbutiamine is nothing more than a synthetic form of Thiamin (Vitamin B1), which more thoroughly penetrates the blood-brain barrier.

For this reason, sulbutiamine seems like it should be the last compound on the market to be targeted. It has no harmful effects at all (none that we know of, which make sense, being that it is basically just a B vitamin), but plenty of beneficial effects.
To be completely fair, when has the FDA ever really made sense?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I can think of is that maybe Big Pharma wants to make it into a drug.
That's possible I suppose. Or it just caught the attention of someone high up for some reason. Who knows with this sort of thing. If there's one thing that's been consistent here, it's inconsistency.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They just don't want us to have anything that really works !!