*FREE* (ATERALL ER): Loggers need NOW!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOGGERS WANTED!

Hi, guys. I am looking for 6 people who are willing to provide product feedback on ATERALL ER. Those selected will receive a sample pack of #20 caps.

If interested, please read the selection criteria below and if you qualify, let me know in this thread here. After selections are made, I will put up a post letting everyone know. At that point loggers will be notified via pm.

Qualifications

In order to qualify as a logger, the following criteria must be met...

* Selection Criteria: Loggers must have at least 500 posts, a regular posting history and be of a good repute within the AM community (i.e. no history of scamming, causing problems, disrespecting others, etc.).

* Posting Requirements: The Logger must put up two threads (one in the main supplement forum and one in the MA Labs forum) talking about his/her experience. These threads can be identical, so you can just copy & paste them from one forum to the other. In addition to posting the threads themselves, loggers must be willing to respond to potential member questions...at least for the first page. After that, it's up to you. :)

* Dosage Guidelines: Loggers MUST be willing to take 3 caps for their first dose and post a review based on that. Afterward, if desired, the logger may post a review at 2 caps. This is solely at the discretion of the logger. Reviews at 1 cap are not wanted, as the product was never designed to be taken at that low of a dose.

* Usage Guidelines: Loggers must administer the product as specified in the "Directions For Use" section shown on the bottle label (link: Aterall ER Now Available… – MA Labs). Otherwise, the product will NOT work as intended. Absorption is key with this product. Therefore, it must be taken in the following manner: Take 3 caps 20-30 minutes after waking up in the morning, prior to eating any food. Along with the 3 caps, consume 1-1.5 tbsp of a pure (or nearly pure) fat source, Examples of fat sources include MCT Oil, Olive Oil, Fish Oil, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, ec. Do not consume ANY other food for at least 30 minutes afterward. This product should never be taken with meals...or large amounts of fat. Ideally, it should always be taken with a small amount of dietary fat, but on an otherwise empty stomach.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to log this product. I meet all requirements and feel this a product that would be extremely beneficial to my work/training/life schedule.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aterall looks like it'll be a fun ride. In to see how it treats some loggers

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try this since I saw it this morning.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 caps for the first dose is like dynamite.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try this since I saw it this morning.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would absolutely LOVE to try this! I deal with social anxiety and severe focus issues at work, so I’ve tried almost everything out there.

Was planning on buying a bottle regardless but trying some samples to review wouldn’t certainly hurt! 🤞

I can also follow through with the guidelines posted above as well.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How soon before bed can this be taken? Is it best to only use this 1-2 times a week due to potential tolerance?

mrbigs89

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pick me Mike!!!! Lol i just ordered let’s just say a nice amount. I research with his stuff has yet to lack quality ever. I’ll log for you mike Thankyou for everything you’re the best in the game

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
YESYESYESYES!!

I can do exactly whay you're asking. It would be a perfect addition to my stack and would really help when my newborn decides that neither of us are going to sleep. I love a well fornulated stim product and would do you an honest justice. 👌🏻

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t fit some of the qualifications but I’m still gonna try and throw my hat in the ring. I drive all day for a living.

Think I’d be a good guinea pig

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would happily log. Was very interested in this as I work for a company that sells the spine hardware used in spine surgeries. I have to be in complex spine surgeries all day to help troubleshoot scenarios for surgeons. It’s grueling mentally and often have to resort to stims, Kratom, etc to stay sharp throughout the day. Hoping this stuff is a game changer

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to sample this product Mike! I appreciate your formulas. I meet all of the requirements. I have experience with many different stims and nootropics. I have done multiple logs and reviews here on AM.

Last edited:

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would be highly interested in trying, but admittedly do not meet the posting requirement

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got my bottles today too and will be giving it a ride tomorrow morning. I’m definitely going to offer my feedback and I look forward to hearing about the experiences of the people chosen to log this. Good luck everyone!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my bottles today too and will be giving it a ride tomorrow morning. I’m definitely going to offer my feedback and I look forward to hearing about the experiences of the people chosen to log this. Good luck everyone!
Ohhh I'm really looking forward to your feedback... :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m down, I won’t be logging anything else for a while since I just finished a SD cycle. Can post it in my ongoing log too

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took it this morning. This is actually the 1st time I've taken it (I took it 100 minutes ago), despite having samples for weeks now. I am super alert and focused...and music sounds awesome. It took over an hour--maybe 75-80 minutes, to fully kick-in. The effects started within 30 minutes (or less), but the adrafinil took longer than everything else to peak, which is the reason for the delayed maximum peak time. This is powerful stuff. Many people will probably end up settling at only 2 caps, but I suggest taking the maximum dose for your first dose...so you can see exactly what this stuff does...and if necessary, scale back from there on later doses.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took it this morning. This is actually the 1st time I've taken it (I took it 100 minutes ago), despite having samples for weeks now. I am super alert and focused...and music sounds awesome. It took over an hour--maybe 75-80 minutes, to fully kick-in. The effects started within 30 minutes (or less), but the adrafinil took longer than everything else to peak, which is the reason for the delayed maximum peak time. This is powerful stuff. Many people will probably end up settling at only 2 caps, but I suggest taking the maximum dose for your first dose...so you can see exactly what this stuff does...and if necessary, scale back from there on later doses.
Good to know. So when I take this for pre-workout purpose, 3 caps should be taken at least an hour before workout.

mrbigs89

Awards
  • First Up Vote
took mine ASAP once mail lady dropped off. Took about 75minues to hit me nicely where music sounds good. Around 1hr 45 curtains songs started giving me a chills like some real adderall(Im scripted) Im super alert and pumped up as if I’m about to go out and race. Time to tackle the to do list. Everyone very important. Have something planned to attack before taking this stuff it’s all worthless to take and stand around like eh well this didn’t help me blah blah blah I took 3 caps I always have real modafinil on hand and this feels well alike idk this is A beauty of art product nicely put together. if you plan not to use US pharms this is ad close as you’ll ever get to the real stuff

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look at everyone pouring in! This is going to be awesome!

mrbigs89

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I do have a question would I be able to take some l-tyrosine and 5-htp along with this all together in the morning?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know. So when I take this for pre-workout purpose, 3 caps should be taken at least an hour before workout.
I would recommend at least 90 minutes pre-training for maximum effect.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a preworkout fanatic. Use several of the more hard core brands with exotic stim. Would love a shot at this.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I don’t know if this is the right place to mention my first experience...but since a few others already have 😺

Since I have been weaning off Kratom- and unfortunately went back up to my full dose yesterday (rough day at work), my response to other mood enhancers/nootropics and stimulants is a bit altered. Most things are a bit altered honestly..

Despite this, I was excited to experiment with Aterall this morning. I guess I was so excited that I kind of didn’t think ahead about what I was taking it with. I took 2 capsules upon waking along with a fairly potent “fat burner” called Thermal Spark, and another capsule of a much weaker DMHA based stim that has some AY in it. It’s not abnormal at all for me to take these stims upon waking.

I then proceeded to take a spoonful of peanut butter per instructions, and I was surprised that my stomach managed to get a bit queasy. I decided to take a bit more peanut butter, and the queasy feeling seemed to resolve within 10-15 minutes. It was around this time or shortly after, I realized I was a bit over-stimmed. That’s what I get for putting things in my mouth before I wake up! I didn’t really account for the stimulants that are already included in Aterall. It wasn’t a big deal...just more than I needed at the time...haha.

So maybe 30-45 minutes later, I found myself to be very hyper-focused while I was in the bathroom getting ready to see my chiropractor. I was really dialed in while buzzing my head and shaving etc. I did not note any significant mood enhancement, or heightened auditory of visual affects at this 2 capsule dose. Then again, I was just looking at myself in the mirror while trying to ignore what I was saying to myself in my head. I can’t really say I noticed much more throughout the rest of the day, BUT I did end up dosing some Kratom before actually leaving for my chiropractor appointment- he’s a bit of a strange man that has always given me a bit of anxiety.

So that was my first experience, and it obviously had some self inflicted bumps in the road. I can tell right off though that this is not your typical focus/nootropic supplement, as this is definitely a potent product that makes a notable impact. Aside from that, it usually takes me a few times of trial and error until I determine how to best utilize supplements like these for my purposes. I definitely have some experimentation ahead of me!

* (Sorry, that was a bit longer than I anticipated. I will likely put up my own thread where I can continue to share my experiences with this product as to not detract from this sponsored logging opportunity thread. Or I will do so through following the thread of others- which I will be doing anyway)

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can tell you all one thing that are chosen for this opportunity. Get ready for some intense focus upon taking your first dose of three capsules 🤓. I say this based on my 2 capsule experience yesterday.

Also, if you are a heavy stim user, back those off a bit. Especially if you intend to use this pre-workout and you normally take a stimulant heavy PWO product.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I be concerned with nausea? I know higher doses of caff can make me feel queasy. I'll probably just start at 2 caps and assess from there. I just had umbilical hernia surgery yesterday, so I'll be out of commission lifting wise for about a month. I really ordered this product more for the focus/cognition aspects of my job (in the field of technology that requires constant retention of new info, study, as well as customer interaction). Can't help but feel this product would work better if you're also working out, so I may end up holding off on this until I can jump back into lifting. Still debating...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Should I be concerned with nausea? I know higher doses of caff can make me feel queasy. I'll probably just start at 2 caps and assess from there. I just had umbilical hernia surgery yesterday, so I'll be out of commission lifting wise for about a month. I really ordered this product more for the focus/cognition aspects of my job (in the field of technology that requires constant retention of new info, study, as well as customer interaction). Can't help but feel this product would work better if you're also working out, so I may end up holding off on this until I can jump back into lifting. Still debating...
For anyone not part of the sponsored log, I would recommend starting at 2 caps and go from there as well. I do this with most supplements that I am trying for the first time anyway...just to get a feel for it. I don’t usually start off any novel product like this at full strength. I do think 2 caps will ultimately end up being the dose most people will fall back on.

My experience yesterday was more of an uneasy stomach as opposed to actual nausea. I have never gotten that from consuming too much caffeine, so I think it was something else. The only new ingredients in this formula for me are the Adrafinil, and it has been quite some time since I took Phenylpiracetam at this dose. Despite recommendations, I only took one capsule today (which was rather nice) and my stomach was ever so slightly uneasy to be honest. It wasn’t even bothersome enough that I went back to have more peanut butter though. So far, it’s not a deterrent for me, and I bet everyone will have different reactions in that aspect anyway...

(So much for me backing off from this thread) 😬

Sorry Mike. Keep those apps coming!!! Unless everyone has already been picked..

Last edited:
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're still looking for loggers, I'd like to throw my hat in to review this. I've been looking forward to this release. I've completed multiple reviews, have been on the forum a while, was previously a supplement rep. I'm currently in nursing school and would love an extra boost for focus.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so intrigued, but the 3 cap thing scares me, lol (well that, and Ricky's chiropractor!). I've never taken a few of those ingredients.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely picking up this. I've used a few of these in isolation, but never as one product. I'll be keeping my eye out for places that ship internationally at good rates.

A bit iffy on whether it'll get passed customs, but here's hoping haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mike, I would love to log this product and have done many logs here on AM over the years, I meet or excited all of the requirements. Thank you for your consideration.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike, I would love to log this product and have done many logs here on AM over the years, I meet or excited all of the requirements. Thank you for your consideration.
This would be an excellent choice @Mike Arnold

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your vote of confidence !!
Pretty sure hes already picked some loggers (although I dont know if he notified them yet) but I know he had a few spots left.... Plus you post the best yoga pants pics haha. Seriously tho I know youd be thorough and honest in your feedback as always @Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure hes already picked some loggers (although I dont know if he notified them yet) but I know he had a few spots left.... Plus you post the best yoga pants pics haha. Seriously tho I know youd be thorough and honest in your feedback as always @Rocket3015
and I love Mike's products !!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and I love Mike's products !!
He's a a genius with how he formulates these products. Really outside the box he marches to the beat of his own drum. The products are worth every penny. Super effective.

I still miss vicaine :(

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll just have to try adra and phenyl on their own.

Speaking of chiros, if anyone in LA needs a good one, hit me up. I've sent at least 60 people to him now, he's world class. He just set the record for most weight dead lifted in 24hrs as well, so he's not a 'oh don't do that' bitch.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Speaking of chiros, if anyone in LA needs a good one, hit me up. I've sent at least 60 people to him now, he's world class. He just set the record for most weight dead lifted in 24hrs as well, so he's not a 'oh don't do that' bitch.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Curious why you feel like you want to try Adrafanil and Phenylpiracetam first? Keep in mind you would also have to buy some Alpha GPC or Cognizen as a choline source anyway. Those three products alone would likely come somewhat close to the same amount of money as 1 bottle of Aterall- after using the discount code.

Whenever I piece together nootropics like that, I end up very underwhelmed and just waste my money. I would encourage you to buy a bottle of Aterall instead and just start with the 1 capsule dose if you feel a bit timid. I am confident you would ultimately find the right dose for you, and situation in which you can use it to your benefit.

My chiropractor knows his shyt, but he is kind of getting lazy as he approaches the later stages of his career. He cracks me within like like 2 minutes, and out I go with a $40 copay. I always feel like I need more! I love it when he occasionally decides to find my tight areas and/or scar tissue and work the shyt out of it. I definitely need more of that! Yes, he has told me not to do deadlifts...haha! I do have lumbar compression though that used to give me horrible issues.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to gauge my reaction. It sucks to have a reaction and now know what it's from....

My chiro is not shy. I've had some timid ones, and I leave disgusted, but this guy gets in there and does the business.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious why you feel like you want to try Adrafanil and Phenylpiracetam first? Keep in mind you would also have to buy some Alpha GPC or Cognizen as a choline source anyway. Those three products alone would likely come somewhat close to the same amount of money as 1 bottle of Aterall- after using the discount code.

Whenever I piece together nootropics like that, I end up very underwhelmed and just waste my money. I would encourage you to buy a bottle of Aterall instead and just start with the 1 capsule dose if you feel a bit timid. I am confident you would ultimately find the right dose for you, and situation in which you can use it to your benefit.

My chiropractor knows his shyt, but he is kind of getting lazy as he approaches the later stages of his career. He cracks me within like like 2 minutes, and out I go with a $40 copay. I always feel like I need more! I love it when he occasionally decides to find my tight areas and/or scar tissue and work the shyt out of it. I definitely need more of that! Yes, he has told me not to do deadlifts...haha! I do have lumbar compression though that used to give me horrible issues.
I can see someone wanting to try Adrafinil and/or phenylpiracetam alone (without the other nootropics) for at least one reason, which would be because things like the choline and huperzine, and even the caffeine, theacrine, and dynamine can all be taken daily. If you plan on using those daily, and already have them on-hand, then I could see a desire to just pick up the few things you'll use less frequently, but yeah, if you don't already have, or plan on using, the daily-use supplements here, then buying the finished product to use a few times a week max would likely be a cheaper option, especially in regards to initial cost of buying every ingredient. It's a very interesting product for sure, and should be one of the best things out there for acute/occasional use. Pair it with something more "moderate" for daily use, and you should have a great stack!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I’ve tried Aterall yesterday and today. 3 caps each dose. Took about an hour or so pre-workout. Effects are OK. Definitely feel more alert, but not anything crazy. I actually prefer 2 caps of Stim-Freak pre-workout better. But I would assume Stim-Freak is better suited for pre-workout purpose anyways.