Franco Columbu tribute thread (pics, gifs, discussion)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
RIP Franco
Thank you for the contribution. It is with a heavy heart that I say to you all, Franco has passed away, at age 78. He was a huge inspiration to me, as an Italian American, he was basically an idol to me, growing up, some of the outrageous lifts I've done in the gym, were because of Franco, because I knew that I could do it because of my Italian genetics. I pray, in Jesus name, that you are in Heaven with God, my friend, RIP

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the contribution. It is with a heavy heart that I say to you all, Franco has passed away, at age 78. He was a huge inspiration to me, as an Italian American, he was basically an idol to me, growing up, some of the outrageous lifts I've done in the gym, were because of Franco, because I knew that I could do it because of my Italian genetics. I pray, in Jesus name, that you are in Heaven with God, my friend, RIP
This right here. You and me both IH. Truly torn up over this day i wont soon forget. God bless.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
This right here. You and me both IH. Truly torn up over this day i wont soon forget. God bless.
Thank you for the contribution, feel free to contribute with pics/videos

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

When he was younger, around '80 w ric draisin to get into Guinness book.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
This is impressive, some say he cheated by using a spike that he had on his ring or something like that but i don't believe that, that feat of strength was real