Four weeks into my first Cycle

macdady

macdady

Awards
Thanks Matthersby for the rep. I am learning here, even if I am a bit we todd did :). will know better for next time. Hindsight is 20 20. Should of gotten more informed before I jumped into this, but here I am
Reps for a easy goingness lol

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matthersby for the rep. I am learning here, even if I am a bit we todd did :). will know better for next time. Hindsight is 20 20. Should of gotten more informed before I jumped into this, but here I am
Now that you've been given advice and seen a few opinions, have you decided on a final PCT plan?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I learn from the 'this' cycle is to be way more prepared for the next more advanced one..... Maybe too prepared sometimes.....

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Thanks Macdady, peace buddy
smshannon001, still a bit confused as to what to add to the Clomid. alot of people recomend Daa and Erase. haven't had a whole lot of time lately to research. Worked a couple 12 hour days

James H

macdady

macdady

Awards
Clomid a AI and 1 or 2 different test boosters
Type in cloned pct into the search bar on the forum

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001, still a bit confused as to what to add to the Clomid. alot of people recomend Daa and Erase. haven't had a whole lot of time lately to research. Worked a couple 12 hour days

James H
My suggestion and everyone has his own idea. But erase and other OTC supps are useless in a long test cycle. This is what I would run and almost always run unless I'm running tren.
Clomid 150-4days/100/100/50
Nolva. 20/20/20/20
Some will say 2 serms are useless I strongly disagree. Best pct in the book if you ask me. Everyone is different but this to me has always been the best. Erase is fine to run. But most guys have said and will tell u it's a little weak to be running with test even at 4 caps a day.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Clomid and nolva or torem and Nova are a good pct because they each act in a different positive way... I'd run aromasin not erase if he could get it

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Aromasin is a bit much in pct, **** it was too much for me at 750mg of test lol. with aromasins short active life it should be dosed ED but dosing ED when you have minimal amounts of test in your system is overkill big time. Get erase pro, it a mild AI which IMO is perfect for pct. it also has an anti cortisol effect which is beneficial in pct. erase on cycle? No. During pct? Yes.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

James H
I guess it depends on what you can get for pct..

IMO if you can't get nolva or another serm run the clomid higher (ie 100/100/50/50 instrad of 100/50/50/25) because it binds weakly to E receptors compared to nolva... Just watch for mood swings and blurry vision

Also whichever AI you go with (erase, adex,aromasin,formestane,etc) taper off the last 2 weeks of dosing (ESP if you don't have nolva) to help prevent rebound

Clomid and DAA should be enough to restart your hpta, the estro sides of your cycle are my concern for your pct if you can't get other research chems

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I guess it depends on what you can get for pct..

IMO if you can't get nolva or another serm run the clomid higher (ie 100/100/50/50 instrad of 100/50/50/25) because it binds weakly to E receptors compared to nolva... Just watch for mood swings and blurry vision

Also whichever AI you go with (erase, adex,aromasin,formestane,etc) taper off the last 2 weeks of dosing (ESP if you don't have nolva) to help prevent rebound

Clomid and DAA should be enough to restart your hpta, the estro sides of your cycle are my concern for your pct if you can't get other research chems
Saturation dose for clomid is only 50mg so there's really not much need to go higher. I usually hit 150 for the first three days then drop to 50 for the duration of pct. No need to taper erase or aromasin as they are both suicidal inhibitors and as such you can not get rebound. Adex, letro etc etc however are not suicidal and have to be tapered.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Saturation dose for clomid is only 50mg so there's really not much need to go higher. I usually hit 150 for the first three days then drop to 50 for the duration of pct. No need to taper erase or aromasin as they are both suicidal inhibitors and as such you can not get rebound. Adex, letro etc etc however are not suicidal and have to be tapered.
Curse you lol I was gonna say that about erase and aromasin and erase

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
OK I ordered Erase Pro and DAA, looking into getting some Nolvadex, it's very pricy. I have to get it from a Canadian Supplier as I'm sure it wouldn't make it across the border. If I can't get the Nolva, will have to hope for the best with Clomid, DAA and Erase Pro.
Happy with results at the gym. I'm almost a week off the Dbol now. Thought I felt stronger when I was on the Dbol. What I can lift is still up from before, but I'm not sure I feel anything to dramatic with the test E. is this normal?

James H

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
You are correct.
Suicidal- no taper
Competitive- taper

But what I meant was that I usually taper (at least the last weeks dose) regardless of what type of AI it is. I know we taper the competitive AI to prevent rebound, but I personally do not know how long it takes the body to create more aromatase enzyme or reintroduce it ( I'm guessing its a slow process which is why we don't taper suicidal AIs) BUT since I don't know, yet, how long it takes to make more aromatase, I taper them.

hildiman

hildiman

Awards
Hello
OK, would really appreciate some feedback. Thoughts, suggestions, etc... not to much criticism :)
am 6 weeks into my first cycle. 50 mgs Dbol first 4 weeks, 500 test e 1 to 10 weeks.
I'm in week #6. No noticable sides yet.
Have ordered Aromasin and Nolvadex. Just saw they cleared Canada customs so should receive next few days.

So I have Clomid, and Nolvadex for PCT. I also purchased a bottle of Erase Pro.
I plan on taking the Aromasin asap till the end of my cycle.
Do I stop the Aromasin around the same time I begin the Clomid?

also, Would it be a good idea to take Erase Pro along with the Clomid and Nolvadex? Do I wait till i'm into the PCT before I start with the erase?

Very new to this but have learned alot. Will be much better prepared next time.

Any help would be appreciated

James