Four pro hormones in one product....

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
use THEBIGT and save 25%, reviews have been pretty good, personally I haven't tried it YET!!!!
Sustain alpha was the first product I tried from pp when I worked with them.
It had an interesting taste.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep.

I've recommended him to countless people, and some just won't use that payment method.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It just throws some people off.
I don’t have a problem with that method for that reason, for me I just like to keep my supp purchases off the mrs radar. If I’m paying my cc bill, well that could be for anything.
If a charge for a online company shows up, questions get asked and I don’t like questions about my research.
#allnatty Lmmfao.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sustain alpha was the first product I tried from pp when I worked with them.
It had an interesting taste.
dang I remember pp dabbling in a liquid formestane product, but don't remember sustain alpha ever being in liquid form? eric and trauma1 were good dudes.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
dang I remember pp dabbling in a liquid formestane product, but don't remember sustain alpha ever being in liquid form? eric and trauma1 were good dudes.
Yeah, I used their Sustain Alpha back in 2011.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sure, it was the first of their oral solution line with “liquavade technology....😮

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure, it was the first of their oral solution line with “liquavade technology....😮
trauma1 let me log the formestane lv when it 1st came out...my memory must be bad cause I just don't remember sustain alpha being lv...not saying it didn't happen, lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trauma1 let me log the formestane lv when it 1st came out...my memory must be bad cause I just don't remember sustain alpha being lv...not saying it didn't happen, lol.
😘 Like I said, the taste was interesting.