Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's my point, say it's 5mg sd, and 10-15 each of the other 3. Your going to need 3 caps a day minium. And all of those have pretty short half life's. 1 per day is pointless. Seems like a terribly thought out dosing scheme on a sketchy product. Plus there's the possibility it's just completely fake
Firstly, you’re spot on about most of it being under-dosed. That’s why I’m not worried. This essentially is going to amount to some varying ratio of Epistane and Superdrol being cause for any noticeable effects.

In a perfect world, you would know exactly what you are taking in precise amounts, but DS products were virtually never this way - you are buying steroids OTC and hoping the money-hungry companies are measuring accurately, not spiking, not omitting, & reporting honestly, as well as intelligently formulating to begin with. Again: FAT CHANCE. Same applies to anything UGL, if you approach it logically. In lieu of 3rd-party testing, you are always riding on reputation/recommendation and accepting the product as represented.

And quality gains can be made from pulsing short half-life drugs like Superdrol peri-training, especially when someone already is on TRT or more oils round the clock.

Lastly, short of it being actual poison and completely mislabeled, taking one pill and seeing how you feel isn’t going to kill a healthy lifter. Logic tells me that if I begin feeling bad, I should reduce or remove the product from my regiment.

Not saying everyone needs to or wants to experiment - those folks can pay heavily for actual Pharmaceutical gear and be done with it. Every time I try a new compound or dose on my body I am already taking a chance on an experiment. But for $15 for some Super-Epi, I’d say that’s a fair deal to play.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Firstly, you’re spot on about most of it being under-dosed. That’s why I’m not worried. This essentially is going to amount to some varying ratio of Epistane and Superdrol being cause for any noticeable effects.

In a perfect world, you would know exactly what you are taking in precise amounts, but DS products were virtually never this way - you are buying steroids OTC and hoping the money-hungry companies are measuring accurately, not spiking, not omitting, & reporting honestly, as well as intelligently formulating to begin with. Again: FAT CHANCE. Same applies to anything UGL, if you approach it logically. In lieu of 3rd-party testing, you are always riding on reputation/recommendation and accepting the product as represented.

And quality gains can be made from pulsing short half-life drugs like Superdrol peri-training, especially when someone already is on TRT or more oils round the clock.

Lastly, short of it being actual poison and completely mislabeled, taking one pill and seeing how you feel isn’t going to kill a healthy lifter. Logic tells me that if I begin feeling bad, I should reduce or remove the product from my regiment.

Not saying everyone needs to or wants to experiment - those folks can pay heavily for actual Pharmaceutical gear and be done with it. Every time I try a new compound or dose on my body I am already taking a chance on an experiment. But for $15 for some Super-Epi, I’d say that’s a fair deal to play.
I would give pre workout dosing a shot. Every once in a while i go through periods where say I wanna add 20 lbs to my max bench and squat. On the day's I'm benching or squatting il take say 60mg m1a or 50mg anadrol, whatever I have around that fits the bill and only use it pre bench or squat 3 maybe 4 times a week. I just don't like this prop blend of 40 total mg.

I'd be more comfortable knowing they were 40mg each and use it 3 times a week. At least then I know it's going to do something

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would give pre workout dosing a shot. Every once in a while i go through periods where say I wanna add 20 lbs to my max bench and squat. On the day's I'm benching or squatting il take say 60mg m1a or 50mg anadrol, whatever I have around that fits the bill and only use it pre bench or squat 3 maybe 4 times a week. I just don't like this prop blend of 40 total mg.

I'd be more comfortable knowing they were 40mg each and use it 3 times a week. At least then I know it's going to do something
It’s a gamble, no doubt, compared to a tested old brand like LGI or your favorite UGL dealer. But viewed as “mystery steroid for periWO supercharging on an oil cycle, for 15 bucks” I’d say it’s definitely more useable.

If you were the kind of guy that liked to try whatever new flavor of the week PHF/Celtic Labs pumped out like I did, this is for you. Somebody going for gold in an athletic endeavor, not a hobbyist, yeah don’t take unnecessary chances with your result.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We look at dosages on everything we ingest. To suggest to guys that it is OK to stop doing that is just very bad advice.

Guys like Smont know the risks. New guys will take established guys' word for it that it is fine to do this.

But it isn't.

Last edited:
V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
These are PEDs. Some prescribed, some very grey area, some straight sketchy, fake or something other than labeled. I know everyone should minimize risks. I want everyone in this world to be safe and as healthy as possible while enjoying these amazing compounds. Gambling with our health isn’t smart but I feel like it’s inherently part of taking PEDs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We look at dosages on everything we ingest. To suggest to guys that it is OK to stop doing that is just very bad advice.

Guys like Smont know the risks. New guys will take established guys' word for it that it is fine to do this.

But it isn't.
Ok, that’s a very fair point. If you don’t have a base of bloodwork or extensive experience with individual things, wildly increasing variables is a bad plan.

If you wish to be as safe as possible, don’t try this at home.

And if you wanna dump some sketchy blends my way for cheap, PM me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are PEDs. Some prescribed, some very grey area, some straight sketchy, fake or something other than labeled. I know everyone should minimize risks. I want everyone in this world to be safe and as healthy as possible while enjoying these amazing compounds. Gambling with our health isn’t smart but I feel like it’s inherently part of taking PEDs.
Taking substances without knowing how much you're taking is NOT just part of the risks. That's why they come with dosages listed, and that's why we read them.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess it depends on whether your the sorta guy that would yank a set of anal beads out of the missus like your pulling a land mower starter cable.

you know that slow and steady has less risks but going fast either results in a screaming orgasm or her shitting in your face......

up to each man to evaluate the risk vs reward I guess

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess it depends on whether your the sorta guy that would yank a set of anal beads out of the missus like your pulling a land mower starter cable.

you know that slow and steady has less risks but going fast either results in a screaming orgasm or her shitting in your face......

You can't even evaluate the risks without knowing what they are.

Oh ... and ...Dang!
😳

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Or equally likely I suppose, both

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I know that obviously one should never take something like that but there is also a devil on my shoulder that would really want to smash 3 a day and just see what the **** happened
Lol I hear you mate

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

this is one of the best analogies I have ever heard.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Technically, every time you buy from a ugl your trusting the dose is correct. But I agree it's not the best practices to take things blindly. We all need to keep in mind that all of these things can negatively impact our health and we should try to control as many factors as possible. And We are all responsible for our own actions.

Sorry, I didn't have anal-ogies as good as whisky....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Am I allowed to post that?
Yes, you can't source ugl labs and drug dealers. Supplement companies and legit businesses are fine. I'm thinking you got a bttl full of sugar pills there. I'm wondering if it's one of these fly-by-night companies that puts out fake stuff and then disappears or changes there name

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you can't source ugl labs and drug dealers. Supplement companies and legit businesses are fine. I'm thinking you got a bttl full of sugar pills there. I'm wondering if it's one of these fly-by-night companies that puts out fake stuff and then disappears or changes there name
Possibly. If this was off the internet I NEVER would have ordered it. But it was from a local place that was going out of business. The small places here all run PHs and SARMs that seem legit as it’s a very small community and if anything is bunk people will talk. But he was going out of business so you never know.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems pretty on par with mom n pop supp shop ph/ds brands/blends, IME. Stuff is usually weird mashups, poorly considered dosing, flat out useless directions (only take 4 weeks max for anything from SD to furazadrol, always take 2 per day regardless of half life or mg/cap, no comment on with/without food or timing, always PCT, no need for PCT, we can’t tell you what PCT is but **** you’re gonna need one, something about proper cycle support like its a CYA clause for health issues), also usually overpriced substantially even compared to a good product online. And the brands have no online presence or way to contact them at all, ever.

Basically if you don’t get a clearance deal like you did, I would never waste my time.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At the end of the day, its not like this is an unknown dose of Xanax/Valium/Oxy/Benzo all in one convenient pill.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On the other hand, it could be 25 / 5 / 5 / 5
Or any variation of that 40mg configuration.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Yeah, I hate it too.
But he's making more money now. ... And if he had went back to what he was doing, they would've been on him like white on rice.

I've seen that recently too. Guys giving it up, rather than always being hounded.
I seen a lot of solids give it up because of the legalities and they end up paying an arm and a leg with legal fees.
That's because all of those corporations out of Utah that capitalize on the industry and want to own all rights and production.. The little man doesn't stand a chance unless he is off shore.
It sucks, there's so many great sup lines that went down because of these politics and greed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I seen a lot of solids give it up because of the legalities and they end up paying an arm and a leg with legal fees.
That's because all of those corporations out of Utah that capitalize on the industry and want to own all rights and production.. The little man doesn't stand a chance unless he is off shore.
It sucks, there's so many great sup lines that went down because of these politics and greed.
true...but some were their own worse enemy.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
I always wanted to start a supplement company, I could just never find the availability to source the products I wanted to design. I found two DSHEA compounds that would work great as supplements, IMO. One is a legal prohormone that's found in nature, and the other is a compound that increases your appetite. I tried to sell them to various supplement companies but nobody was interested.
See, that's the stuff I was mentioning, someone like you that has a dream and very well could have brought something to the market, yet all the fear-mongering stops you and other. Its shitty.
The harassment simply just isn't worth it. Don't give up though, maybe reach out and have off shore investors try something. You never know, you might have a the next best thing.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
true...but some were their own worse enemy.
No doubt, some knew what they were doing. Playing a game they would never win. Not mentioning names.
Some labs even ruin it for others. It takes away from us customers that enjoy our little personal science project with building ourselves up..

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
See, that's the stuff I was mentioning, someone like you that has a dream and very well could have brought something to the market, yet all the fear-mongering stops you and other. Its shitty.
The harassment simply just isn't worth it. Don't give up though, maybe reach out and have off shore investors try something. You never know, you might have a the next best thing.

For those who don't know the true story of the downfall of Primordial Performance, you should read it.
It's a sad story.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
For those who don't know the true story of the downfall of Primordial Performance, you should read it.
It's a sad story.
I remember around the time things went down. Its just crummy.
It makes your blood boil. Yet I recall not so long ago when I would go to my GP's office for my monthly refill on TRT I would see Oxycotin sponsored posters in his office.. Large pharma and all the bureaucrats!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember around the time things went down. Its just crummy.
It makes your blood boil. Yet I recall not so long ago when I would go to my GP's office for my monthly refill on TRT I would see Oxycotin sponsored posters in his office.. Large pharma and all the bureaucrats!
You don't see that anymore. It bankrupted them.

And yeah .... It was really crummy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a sad story.
yes, eric got a raw deal...but then you have D S

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a sad story.
I haven't read it but I will, hopefully there's a good excuse for them ripping everybody off

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
You don't see that anymore. It bankrupted them.

And yeah .... It was really crummy.
thats what happens.. they get dragged through the mud.. Big brother has the money to sit and ride it out, the little man runs out of funds eventually, no matter their innocence. Thats why in this word of sups it not who you know,its who you blow.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus I was thinking of a different company, I had no issues with these guys. I had predator nutrition in mind and all the reports of bunk prohormones. Gotta go finish reading

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Jesus I was thinking of a different company, I had no issues with these guys. I had predator nutrition in mind and all the reports of bunk prohormones. Gotta go finish reading
Told you it gets interesting huh?