Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Without even talking about good/bad, or right/wrong ......
Dude's got some giant cajones.
yup!!! I loved craze, but I knew it was too good to be legit, lol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t forget about anabolic xtreme. That slim xtreme stuff was incredible but it surprised nobody when it got pulled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don’t forget about anabolic xtreme. That slim xtreme stuff was incredible but it surprised nobody when it got pulled.
stim x was the one, slim extreme wasn't nearly as good as the original.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't forget PAL palo alto labs

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
don't forget PAL palo alto labs
what’s they do? They were when I first started with this stuff. I remember them just kinda disappearing... Let me guess Leviathan Reloaded was spiked with something?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what’s they do? They were when I first started with this stuff. I remember them just kinda disappearing... Let me guess Leviathan Reloaded was spiked with something?
nope...2nd guess?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s up? I’m lost.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no idea. THats the only product of theirs I really remember except, wait, didn’t they have something called reset? Like for adrenal gland? That’s all I can remember.
google palo alto labs-aspire

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh, aspire. I remember that stuff, but either didn't know or just didn't remember that they made it.
that stuff should have been called loginyourpants, lol.

i knew the owner and was friends with the reps, they swear they didn't know it was spiked???

even though they were really good guys, that stuff was too good to be legit....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
that stuff should have been called loginyourpants, lol.

i knew the owner and was friends with the reps, they swear they didn't know it was spiked???

even though they were really good guys, that stuff was too good to be legit....

Yeah, I remember conversation about it on the boards and basically everyone said the exact same thing. Everybody knew something was up with it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested to see the profile of Mike Arnold’s new Methyl-Blue soon...bunch of amphetamine analogs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just wish it were easier to order from mike's site...
Yeah it’s a little more effort than using a card. But it’s safer at least. I still haven’t gotten to try his Aterall ER but people loved that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it's just bank and routing number. I haven't ordered from him in a while but I don't remember it being anything crazy
I have a separate debit card I use for online ordering, I only load what I am going to use...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess it depends on whether your the sorta guy that would yank a set of anal beads out of the missus like your pulling a land mower starter cable.

you know that slow and steady has less risks but going fast either results in a screaming orgasm or her shitting in your face......

up to each man to evaluate the risk vs reward I guess
Youre the same guy that has a thing for muscley chicks with clits like small penises, yeah?

Youre a seckshual deviant, and I love it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Youre the same guy that has a thing for muscley chicks with clits like small penises, yeah?

Youre a seckshual deviant, and I love it.
😂 we all have our issues to deal with..... but yeah no question I’m deviant. I don’t even have a niche, I like variety, all the dirty stuff

Reactions: Nac
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it out yet?
@thebigt - we sold all the beta bottles - but the retail release will be this week!

Retail version will be 28 applications instead of 23, we were able to increase the concentration so that we could go from 6 pumps to 5 :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt - we sold all the beta bottles - but the retail release will be this week!

Retail version will be 28 applications instead of 23, we were able to increase the concentration so that we could go from 6 pumps to 5 :D
this is fantastic news...i'm eager to try!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really excited for this release!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess could send a cap to PA to find out...I guess you could also buy a 2020 vette.
Couldn’t, he would toss it and you’d be out $100 and on his sh:t list for sending him controlled substances. Loll.
Oh, and he also Probably wouldn’t tell you the results.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Patrick Arnold test steroids for free?

I know William Llewellyn started a company called Roidtest that has test kits for steroids to make sure they're not counterfit.

No, back in the days of phf, you could send him stuff and he’d test it for a donation, I believe it was around a hundred bucks? Maybe seventy five? Idk can’t remember.
Sometimes members would rally and gather funds from donors ( 5 here, 5 there, etc) to test products from companies,
There were guidelines he’d expect followed in order to prevent legal issues. (From the law, or from lawyers of companies caught bull$hitting customers)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, unfortunately it's more for checking for counterfeits rather than dosages. You would need a GPC or HPLC machine to do that.
He has them.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he was a regular poster here at AM for awhile, even had his own sub-forum.
Lol had some fun in there. Can still find those post/threads! Probably my post are under the previous username though. 🤔
for those curious, pa never failed to entertain.

Last edited:
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL was my goto brand, always got good quality stuff...sam the original owner of nutriplanet even had a 'house brand' phera that was kickass-I was fortunate to log it.

75/75 of phera/hd was a great combo.
Yea, I ran nutraplanets sd and their hd, it was good stuff. I got them in the big fire sale.
Didn’t get to try all of their stuff though as I was working for cel at the time, so wasn’t in need of stuff lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those who don't know the true story of the downfall of Primordial Performance, you should read it.
It's a sad story.
The true story? I’m curios to what that is?
i spoke with Eric a couple years ago, he (at least then) was still in the supplement business and doing okay. I couldn’t get on board with what he was pushing though, but I believe he was back on his original product of the taco-8 or whatever it was. Been a long time.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh there it is, taco-8 can’t believe I remembered! That was his original product that put pp on the map I believe. That then sustain alpha. Then they brought their liquid ds’s and Ph’s and isht really kicked off.
That’s what put them on the feds radar.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironically ax now leads the charge in cleaning up the sup industry. They love to sue sup companies.