Alpha four + ultra hard 4 weeks in question and problem

Aziz87

Awards
Hello I have been doing a topical cycle of alpha 4 and ultra hard, 5 pumps each and just entered my 4th week. Although i dont feel very different mentally i do look different, more defined and rounder, i havent been doing cardio so gonna start it back up, pumps are crazy and all just mood is meh.

My question, i have been getting rashes at the place where i apply the creams, i was thinking of pushing through it but it feels like a bad sunburn and looks like a sunburn/eczema, moisturizing helps a bit but as soon as i dont moisturize for 1 application it flares back up and im getting sick of it tbh. Would you guys recommend me pushing through or stopping it and jumping on 300 mg enanthate and like 40 mg anavar? (Should have done that from the beginning tbh). If so should i dtart it as a normal 12 week cycle or just 8 weeks since ive been on this, i dont want to take 4 off then jump on because its starting to really kick in.

One last question, with 300mg enanthate and 40 mg anavar how do you go with running hcg at the same time as i want the boys to keep functioning, i am going to have blood work done tomorrow or Tuesday at the lastest to just everything and i will post here. Any input would be appreciated and sorry about the damn rant.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would suggest rotating the application sites. There are several places on the body having skin thing ehough to work well with TD applications.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd still do 12 weeks of test. 4 Andro is nice but test and var is a big step up. Lol As for hcg you will get a lot of answers. For me even 250mcg twice a week works and 500 even better at keeping balls original size. Be refuel and make sure you have some raloxefine on hand. I've read of people saying hcg gives them gyno quickly. Others love it.

Aziz87

Awards
I would suggest rotating the application sites. There are several places on the body having skin thing ehough to work well with TD applications.
I have been doing my best to rotate application sites, now i got my back left, arms and legs are hairy. Trying to moisturize 3-4 times post application using Cetaphil extra dry skin, im just scratching all over like a crack head

Aziz87

Awards
I'd still do 12 weeks of test. 4 Andro is nice but test and var is a big step up. Lol As for hcg you will get a lot of answers. For me even 250mcg twice a week works and 500 even better at keeping balls original size. Be refuel and make sure you have some raloxefine on hand. I've read of people saying hcg gives them gyno quickly. Others love it.
Ah good to know im trying to avoid gyno as already I've had it once before (my fault) and did the op to remove it and all and dont really want to go through that again, hence the 300mg test instead of 500mg. So maybe 250 hcg with weekly or every other week bloodwork (i get them for free) or skip it all together? I found some raloxifene 60mg and nolvadex is widely available at pharmacies

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing my best to rotate application sites, now i got my back left, arms and legs are hairy. Trying to moisturize 3-4 times post application using Cetaphil extra dry skin, im just scratching all over like a crack head
I had almost completely stopped taking sustain alpha for this reason, it made the insides of my thighs unbearable. I liked it on traps and upper arms but do felt like I get severe doms in those regions when using topicals there. it's a crazy like teenage "growth pain" type sensation.

I know they say apply to areas of less hair but I have been just using topicals anywhere at all lately for the same reason as you and I feel like the hair honestly hasn't had a negative effect. tops of feet, calves, shins, hammies, butt, wherever I can reach. not sure how you are reaching your back lol

if you have a bath tub try taking one of those oil baths. back in the day when I used to get really dry skin in the winter the only two things that would help were fish oil and oil baths.