Four pro hormones in one product....

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I bought a bunch of PHs from a store that was going out of business for very very cheap. And I have them sitting around.

This one product is a combo product with 4 compounds. The dosing on the bottle is pretty sketchy. Figured I’d would check in with the experts and have you guys weigh in.

If I were to use it I would run it 4 weeks with TRT 200mg test cypionate or a kicker for a 16 week 500mg test cycle. Or is it too toxic and should just stay in the cabinet?

Attachments

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so... halodrol, epistane, a tren ph and superdrol all in one? I wouldn't touch that.
Yea... and not even sure of how much of each is I there. You could assume 10mg of each per capsule but who knows.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea... and not even sure of how much of each is I there. You could assume 10mg of each per capsule but who knows.
Especially because it is a blend.
You don't know how much of each compound you're taking.

No Way.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hopefully it was super cheap bc i would just let it sit in a cupboard .. only thing decent dose prolly is superdrol (5-10mg im guessing )

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know, the labels are really cheap.... I also got two bottles of halodrol from the same manufacturer, a little sketchy as well. They were $15 each. Also got a bunch of Centurion Labz which actually seem legit. I just bought them because they were dirt cheap.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know, the labels are really cheap.... I also got two bottles of halodrol from the same manufacturer, a little sketchy as well. They were $15 each. Also got a bunch of Centurion Labz which actually seem legit. I just bought them because they were dirt cheap.
Centurion Labz is a good company.
I seriously wouldn't take that 4-compound mystery mixture. You could assume they did something responsible with the dosing, But you shouldn't. Because you could've assumed they'd do the right thing, and list the dosages ... But they already failed there.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the part where it says "increase to 2-3 capsules in divided doses" 🤒🤢🤮🤕

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d take it and not worry at all.

Halodrol, LMG, Epistane, Superdrol was an extremely common quad-stack at one point. Thing is, at 40 total mg per cap you can’t possibly have nearly enough halo or LMG to be doing anything, so it’s basically some Epistane and Superdrol. This all assuming it’s what it says it is and 40mg actives per cap.

I would literally just follow the directions and discontinue if you don’t like it. Not really riskier than using a pill from a UGL you’re putting your faith in.

Or you can send them to me to recoup some losses...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Halodrol, LMG, Epistane, Superdrol was an extremely common quad-stack at one point. Thing is, at 40 total mg per cap you can’t possibly have nearly enough halo or LMG to be doing anything, so it’s basically some Epistane and Superdrol. This all assuming it’s what it says it is and 40mg actives per cap.

I would literally just follow the directions and discontinue if you don’t like it. Not really riskier than using a pill from a UGL you’re putting your faith in.

That's crazy man.

You have no idea what the dosage of each is. They're not even claiming a particular #, except 40mg total. .. Which would be 120mg of Something at their max recommended dosage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

@V23 , I'd talk to Hyde about trading/selling these to him if I were you.
That's a good offer.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It says it's a 40mg proprietary blend. So you could do 2-3 caps per day, but if you only have one bottle, depending on how many caps are in there, it's not going to be sustainable for a cycle.

I bought a product way back called Xcyel Yeti DNA Resurrection. It contains durabolin 25mg, Mentabolan 10mg, Methyldiazirinol 15mg, Methyl 1AD 10mg, Cyanostane 15mg, and Hexadrone 40mg. I have no idea what some of these compounds are, but I'm worried about taking it since it has so many anabaolics in it.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s 90 caps per bottle and I have 2 bottles. I guess I could take 3 a day for a month. Maybe I’ll give it a whirl if I decide to do a cycle. Just take some TUDCA. If my eyes 👀 turn yellow I’ll stop.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely take NAC with it. You might also run a mild anti-estrogen like SAN Estrodex. It has herbal anti-estrogens that will lower the estrogen conversion rate and keep you from getting gyno or too many estrogenic sides, but still keep some estrogen for gains.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s 90 caps per bottle and I have 2 bottles. I guess I could take 3 a day for a month. Maybe I’ll give it a whirl if I decide to do a cycle. Just take some TUDCA. If my eyes 👀 turn yellow I’ll stop.
Hey, I've got some 50mg caps with MTren, halodrol, and Anadrol if you're interested. You can take up to 3 a day.

.... And like the caps you've got, depending on how they're (individually) dosed... You might get jacked, or you could do yourself SERIOUS harm.
Interested?

Taking pills without knowing the dosage of what's inside is INSANE.

But hey, some have to learn the hard way.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey, I've got some 50mg caps with MTren, halodrol, and Anadrol if you're interested. You can take up to 3 a day.

.... And like the caps you've got, depending on how they're (individually) dosed... You might get jacked, or you could do yourself SERIOUS harm.
Interested?

Taking pills without knowing the dosage of what's inside is INSANE.

But hey, some have to learn the hard way.
How much Anadrol is in each cap?

The formula he posted is a proprietary blend with 40mg. Proprietary blends are listed with the highest dosed compound first, followed by the next ones. With a little math, you can probably figure out the dosage of each compound.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much Anadrol is in each cap?

The formula he posted is a proprietary blend with 40mg. Proprietary blends are listed with the highest dosed compound first, followed by the next ones. With a little math, you can probably figure out the dosage of each compound.
That's the point... You don't know.

No, you cannot figure out how much of each is in there. You have no idea how much of ANY of these compounds is in there. ... Including the first one.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s all a risk. I’ve got Msten, Pheraplex, Superdrol, DMZ, Halodrol, and M1alpha. And access to other stuff. I think everyone needs to take a step a back sometimes and remember there’s safer options and just walk away. I just thought it was interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's the point... You don't know.

No, you cannot figure out how much of each is in there. You have no idea how much of ANY of these compounds is in there. ... Including the first one.
I guess could send a cap to PA to find out...I guess you could also buy a 2020 vette.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess could send a cap to PA to find out...I guess you could also buy a 2020 vette.
That's true.

Man, even if people aren't real knowledgeable with steroids, it should be common sense to not take steroids without knowing how much you're taking.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s all a risk. I’ve got Msten, Pheraplex, Superdrol, DMZ, Halodrol, and M1alpha. And access to other stuff. I think everyone needs to take a step a back sometimes and remember there’s safer options and just walk away. I just thought it was interesting.
I miss phera

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's true.

Man, even if people aren't real knowledgeable with steroids, it should be common sense to not take steroids without knowing how much you're taking.
have I told you the story of why jack daniels put the warning label on bottles telling pregnant women that drinking jack while pregnant can cause birth defects?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does Patrick Arnold test steroids for free?

I know William Llewellyn started a company called Roidtest that has test kits for steroids to make sure they're not counterfit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
have I told you the story of why jack daniels put the warning label on bottles telling pregnant women that drinking jack while pregnant can cause birth defects?
LOL.
No ... He relpied hesitantly.
😆

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I know William Llewellyn started a company called Roidtest that has test kits for steroids to make sure they're not counterfit.

Only if it could tell you dosages it would be perfect

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Only if it could tell you dosages it would be perfect
Yeah, unfortunately it's more for checking for counterfeits rather than dosages. You would need a GPC or HPLC machine to do that.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I ran orb pharma triple x last year it was 60mg per pill and took 2 a day for 4 weeks was Great for me the only negative I can say is the acid reflux I started getting on week 3-4 but drink 2 litres minimum water and i was fine, If you plan on keeping it in your cupboard im sure some people on here will have it off you and show you the gains😁

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

PA is the ultimate capitalist...he is also the GODFATHER of steroids/prohormones, imo... the guy is a genius but free he is not!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
the 90's thru 2010 were the 'GOLDEN AGE' of pro-hormones!!!!
I bought an AX stack in like 08? It was a bottle of SD and Phera, that was supposed to be run together for 4 weeks. I had no idea what I was getting into

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
PA is the ultimate capitalist...he is also the GODFATHER of steroids/prohormones, imo... the guy is a genius but free he is not!!!
I love PA, and I used to talk to him a lot in the past. But, he kind of disappeared from the whole supplement scene and I never see him post anywhere anymore. I think his jail sentence really crushed his spirit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love PA, and I used to talk to him a lot in the past. But, he kind of disappeared from the whole supplement scene and I never see him post anywhere anymore. I think his jail sentence really crushed his spirit.
I recently posted an article about what he's doing now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
he was a regular poster here at AM for awhile, even had his own sub-forum.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought an AX stack in like 08? It was a bottle of SD and Phera, that was supposed to be run together for 4 weeks. I had no idea what I was getting into
CEL was my goto brand, always got good quality stuff...sam the original owner of nutriplanet even had a 'house brand' phera that was kickass-I was fortunate to log it.

75/75 of phera/hd was a great combo.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL was my goto brand, always got good quality stuff...sam the original owner of nutriplanet even had a 'house brand' phera that was kickass-I was fortunate to log it.

75/75 of phera/hd was a great combo.
Cel was awesome. Everything was so cheap too.

The phera and sd I was mentioning was the original by anabolic xtreme

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cel was awesome. Everything was so cheap too.

The phera and sd I was mentioning was the original by anabolic xtreme
GOLDEN!!!

probably lost some potency, but should still be kickass. what's the exp date?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I bought a bunch of PHs from a store that was going out of business for very very cheap. And I have them sitting around.

This one product is a combo product with 4 compounds. The dosing on the bottle is pretty sketchy. Figured I’d would check in with the experts and have you guys weigh in.

If I were to use it I would run it 4 weeks with TRT 200mg test cypionate or a kicker for a 16 week 500mg test cycle. Or is it too toxic and should just stay in the cabinet?
Don't touch it, you don't know how much of anything is in there. Hdrol you would want a bare minimum of 50mg per day, even stacked. It's underdosed Garbage.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

That's my point, say it's 5mg sd, and 10-15 each of the other 3. Your going to need 3 caps a day minium. And all of those have pretty short half life's. 1 per day is pointless. Seems like a terribly thought out dosing scheme on a sketchy product. Plus there's the possibility it's just completely fake

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a year and a half old, but at least it's fairly recent:

Great article. It's a shame he gave up on the bodybuilding industry, but it sounds like he's gone on to do some good stuff otherwise.

If anyone wants to listen to the podcast with PA, it's available here:

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great article. It's a shame he gave up on the bodybuilding industry, but it sounds like he's gone on to do some good stuff otherwise.

If anyone wants to listen to the podcast with PA, it's available here:
Yeah, I hate it too.
But he's making more money now. ... And if he had went back to what he was doing, they would've been on him like white on rice.

I've seen that recently too. Guys giving it up, rather than always being hounded.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I hate it too.
But he's making more money now. ... And if he had went back to what he was doing, they would've been on him like white on rice.

I've seen that recently too. Guys giving it up, rather than always being hounded.
I always wanted to start a supplement company, I could just never find the availability to source the products I wanted to design. I found two DSHEA compounds that would work great as supplements, IMO. One is a legal prohormone that's found in nature, and the other is a compound that increases your appetite. I tried to sell them to various supplement companies but nobody was interested.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GOLDEN!!!

probably lost some potency, but should still be kickass. what's the exp date?
Oh no I don’t have it anymore. I wish

From the 2010 era I do have ibe epistane, cel d-plex and p-stanz. All expired but they’re getting run soon. Once I figure out what I’m running with what