Found out im 20 lbs less than i thought....

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So never like to check my weight when I go to the Dr's cause I obsess over it. Well caught a glimpse this time. Have not been trying to lose weight beside maybe keeping sodium low and less water weight. Here are my weights the last months.
Height 5'10
3/5/20 - 235 lbs
4/22/21 -225 lbs
12/7/21 -215 lbs

Havnt really changed anything up all were taken off cycle. Should I be concerned. Now I'm all in my head and feel like a small fry.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you have any pics to compare from these other times? How lean are you? I have moved something like 12 lbs of water in one day before when very lean, could have been something like that. Are all these weights the same scale, same time of day, same clothes?

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
do you have any pics to compare from these other times? How lean are you? I have moved something like 12 lbs of water in one day before when very lean, could have been something like that. Are all these weights the same scale, same time of day, same clothes?
No idea I'll post pics in a sec. I looked back on my doctor portal to find the previous ones. Havnt checked my weight in 3 years