Found full new bottle Ultra DMZ at the back of the cupboard

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Think read so horror stories at the time so binned the idea. It's ripped labs ultra dmz

Tried a quick intern search on it cant find much and am wondering what the experts have to say. Good, bad ugly????? As far as I can find it pretty toxic with lots a water retention but good results.

As above really???

Cheers

Chris

PHOTO_20200817_120547.jpeg
PHOTO_20200817_120700.jpeg

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's dymethazine, it's great stuff. I still have a bunch from back in the day. Never heard of that brand though. If it's been store in a cool dry place it's probably still good.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's good stuff. Similar to Superdrol gains, but doesn't make one feel as bad as superdrol. If you don't want to run it, I'll take it off your hands at no price lol.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's good stuff. Similar to Superdrol gains, but doesn't make one feel as bad as superdrol. If you don't want to run it, I'll take it off your hands at no price lol.
Cheers, where does it sit in term of side effects etc?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers, where does it sit in term of side effects etc?
Possible blood pressure increase. Cholesterol will increase. Liver values will increase. Now, that can be mitigated by supplementing with TUDCA, NAC, and cardarine. Don't drink alcohol, pay attention to blood pressure, and get bloods before a cycle if that is the route you want to take.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cheers, long story short I got these before I decided to give AAS a tickle. Have done anavar, tbol and dbol cycles before and am interested in how this stuff stacks up stacks up against thise to those??? So much bs on the internet about ph's

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cheers, long story short I got these before I decided to give AAS a tickle. Have done anavar, tbol and dbol cycles before and am interested in how this stuff stacks up stacks up against thise to those??? So much bs on the internet about ph's
Going to be dryer than dbol, no estrogenic effect.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
doesnt matter what the drug is.

What matters is the fabricator because its probably BUNK. I just googled ripped labz and literally not a single mention on any forum about them
It's a UK brand, found using duckduckgo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bunk stuff does seem to be a bigger issue lately in GB with Ph/DS.

Anyway, if it’s legit it’s going to be stronger at 40mg than Tbol. A bit more mass and definitely strength, and it’s going to make training harder unlike Tbol. It will make you feel lethargic and raise BP. Cramps and back pumps probably a tad worse. Let’s you metabolize food and especially carbs much better so you can cut or bulk with it (gonna feel bad either way lol).

Makes me pretty strong. Awful for your HDL. Appetite takes a hit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are the mass gains on dmz compared to superdrol or Msten
Same as everyone else already said. Msten is a tad drier; much worse sides like BP for me but similar gains to DMZ. Better recovery, the worst cramping of my life.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
doesnt matter what the drug is.

What matters is the fabricator because its probably BUNK. I just googled ripped labz and literally not a single mention on any forum about them
Then you havent done your research.
Ripped Labz is one of the most popular UK Sarms/PH companies and have been around for some time.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That doesnt really matter. nobody knows if its bunk or not

Its like with Quad Methyl Extreme, when they did lab tests on it they found zero mgs of the 4 supposeds prohormones it was supposed to contain

Cant trust these suppliers for ****. Look at brawn 50% of people get straight bunk if not more
Never had bunk Brawn or Ripped Labz
Brawn had an issue with people pushing counterfeit tubs and put out a clear warning on their site with identification markers.
They are legit.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
according to who? how is it one of the most popular companies when nobody knows about them or talks about them
Your not getting it are you. Think what you like, I actually dont care and I doubt neither do Ripped Labz.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also not true. bodyshock.pro is supposedly an official brawn reseller according to brawns own website, but people who've ran msten brawn from bodyshock has reported it being bunk
Yes yes sure....Well I've run Brawn PH's, Brawns Rad 140, MK677, GW and all were legit.
Powermyself have been around a longtime and i very much doubt the Brawn brand would of lasted if it was bunk. Who do you suggest then...enlighten me??

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes yes sure....Well I've run Brawn PH's, Brawns Rad 140, MK677, GW and all were legit.
Powermyself have been around a longtime and i very much doubt the Brawn brand would of lasted if it was bunk. Who do you suggest then...enlighten me??
Ok, just to get back on track. Have been doing more research and MENT (trestolone) kept cropping up as a great addition to a DMZ cycle due to its test increase properties. Now that got me thinking about stacking MENT 20mg pd with 40mg dbol or var or tbol. (Got enough of each for a 6 week blast,) as I've always got the impression ph's are in harsher than aas on the body........ Whatch think?

Cheers guys, as ever happy to be flammed or advised
_20200819_083748.jpeg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, just to get back on track. Have been doing more research and MENT (trestolone) kept cropping up as a great addition to a DMZ cycle due to its test increase properties. Now that got me thinking about stacking MENT 20mg pd with 40mg dbol or var or tbol. (Got enough of each for a 6 week blast,) as I've always got the impression ph's are in harsher than aas on the body........ Whatch think?

Cheers guys, as ever happy to be flammed or advised View attachment 196802
Trest (like other steroids) doesn't increase Test.
It Decreases it.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trest (like other steroids) doesn't increase Test.
It Decreases it.
Ah ok, from what I've read it's been considered as trt treatment. Am just after some anicdotal info on its use and interactions with DMZ, var, tbol or dbol. Let me worry about whether the ment is bunk. I read suggestions as to its use as an oral test base. So if we can slide away from the one liner diss/condescending comments that would be smashing. So any grown ups that can advise would be much appreciated.

Cheers

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tell me why u think it is? I've searched for info on many things and drawn a blank. I assume u know about using key words and proper names rather poorly spelt hillbilly gibberish?

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Apologies, not promoting the brand. Just wanted info on the substance. I'm aware it available from other retailers

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tell me why ripped labz isnt bunk, I cant find any user experience online anywhere
I came across Ripped Labz from users on Muscletalk UK and UK Muscle.....all experienced guys who know what's what. I used their Lgd 4033, Cardarine it's legit and they go by reputation. Their customer service is excellent.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bit of an odd reply.
If they were bunk do you think I'd bother wasting my time buying their products or defending them? I've used loads of different brands and I'll say it like it is if they are ineffective. If you dont trust them for whatever reason then dont buy them, try some other outlet as theres plenty.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is all a bit surreal now. I'm just after some info on DMZ and or trest stacked with other aas i.e var, tbol, dbol. Cheers. My research is pointing to trest and dbol for a 5 week blast. 40mg dbol and 20 trest with perhaps 0.25mg arimistane per week. Clomid on hand and nolva pct

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
why wouldnt you bother defending them if youre affiliated with them? ofc you would.

and I looked up both the forums you mentioned couldnt find any mention of ripped labz anywhere
Lol! I think you need to go over my post history fella, you'll see very quickly I'm not affiliated with anybody, but i'm not afraid to try different brands. I even waited for 3 months for an Icon Formulations product to reach the UK....I highly rate them, does it mean I'm affiliated with them too?? You sound borderline paranoid.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
its fine everyone knows anabolicminds is rampant with shills, half the people in here are repping a company or straight up sponsoring the board

Im getting dmz coming tomorrow for my pet rat experiments, then ill be able to striaght up compare it to msten
I think that's pretty disrespectful to a lot of people on here and you clearly don't understand AM. A lot of people on here are only interested in bringing products to the masses to help them achieve their goals.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
WTF??
Are you talking to me??
Because ... If so ... I gave you straight steroid info that any NEWBIE knows.

WTF is wrong with people???

Go ahead then Smart -a**, take Trest and watch your Test "rise".

Dumb A**!
Really......... I'm simply imparting stuff I've read elsewhere and then came here to discuss. Seems like many people just wanna shoot you down. Trest has been considered trt but not taken on. That's why I thought I'd come advice. which lets be honest isn't really up to much from u. I know all the substance cause shut down. I'm just trying to figure out the pathway to reducing that issue. I also love the way you immediately call me a newbie.......

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guess thats one ofyou old school pics. Do me a solid and **** off until u have something constructive to ssy

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is all a bit surreal now. I'm just after some info on DMZ and or trest stacked with other aas i.e var, tbol, dbol. Cheers. My research is pointing to trest and dbol for a 5 week blast. 40mg dbol and 20 trest with perhaps 0.25mg arimistane per week. Clomid on hand and nolva pct
Please tell me you aren't doing .25 mg of arimistane per week

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And I suspect in you do. Re the add thing. I accepted your reply and possed a counter statement for discussion and imput for others rather than jus u. Chill dude, grab a coke and smile. Have ended up getting nowhere thanks to you

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, if all that wasn't meant for me, you shouldn't have slammed it all together with your response to me.

I did say, "Are you talking to me"??

If you truly weren't, then all of that isn't for you.
You know what, this has literally got me no where. Perhaps I'll try a new thread with more straight forward questions.