Unanswered Found an old bottle of Alpha 1

SuppBro

Awards
Reposted because the first one was brigadded by people lecturing me that this isn't raw M1T which I already know, it's a prohormone to M1T that was banned. I found an old bottle of BSL's Alpha 1 Max...... anyway

I bought 2 before the PH ban and I ran one of them that I stopped taking half way through due to lethargy whooping me even with 400mg/day of AMS's 4-andro RDe as a test base. I don't know if I should run this bottle. It's only speculation about how much of the AMS andros absorb before I can truly say 400mg of 4-andro was insufficient to ward off lethargy.

So far I'm thinking I could pick up Andro The Giant for 330mg 4-andro daily with liposomal absorption and give this new one a try. If I get lethargic maybe I can just cut the Alpha-1 and replace it with Epiandrosterone.

One big difference now and way back is my cardio is way way better these days for what its worth.

Here is a sales page (out of stock obviously)

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone 20mg *
Blackstone Labs Alpha-1 Max 60 Caps

Blackstone Labs Alpha-1 Max is a popular bulking prohormone that delivers amazing results. Some users gain as much as 15lbs in a 4 week cycle. Alpha-1 Max converts to Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T), but does not aromatize, so you won't have to worry about unwanted side effects that excess estrogen can bring.

Although you won't encounter side effects associated with estrogen, you should exercise caution by taking a cycle support and post cycle therapy product to limit any potential side effects, lock in your gains, and re-start your bodys natural testosterone production after your cycle has been completed.

Blackstone Labs has become one of the most popular and respected companies in the industry. They have a complete line of supplements, but specializes in prohormones and supporting products. Alpha-1 Max is intended for experienced lifters, and users should not exceed a recommended cycle length. Always check with a physician before starting a cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reposted because the first one was brigadded by people lecturing me that this isn't raw M1T which I already know, it's a prohormone to M1T that was banned. I found an old bottle of BSL's Alpha 1 Max...... anyway

I bought 2 before the PH ban and I ran one of them that I stopped taking half way through due to lethargy whooping me even with 400mg/day of AMS's 4-andro RDe as a test base. I don't know if I should run this bottle. It's only speculation about how much of the AMS andros absorb before I can truly say 400mg of 4-andro was insufficient to ward off lethargy.

So far I'm thinking I could pick up Andro The Giant for 330mg 4-andro daily with liposomal absorption and give this new one a try. If I get lethargic maybe I can just cut the Alpha-1 and replace it with Epiandrosterone.

One big difference now and way back is my cardio is way way better these days for what its worth.

Here is a sales page (out of stock obviously)

Cool. I like finding stuff. :)

Get some on cycle support, and a SERM for PCT (always have an AI on hand just in case), and give it a run!

Let us know how it's going.

SuppBro

Awards
Cool. I like finding stuff. :)

Get some on cycle support, and a SERM for PCT (always have an AI on hand just in case), and give it a run!

Let us know how it's going.
I was going to order the PCT and ancillaries for 2 cycles but ordering for a 3rd now with this. Figuring out which cycle support the run, liver support is a given.

I could turn this thread into a log when I do run it but my concern is having lethargy ruin it. I've been training up my cardio in advance to cycling anything and I'm hoping that developing amazing cardio fitness prior to the run may help with the lethargy. A simple search for cardio and lethargy suggest low intensity cardio can treat it which I'll incorporate when I'm running it but for now I'm doing high intensity to build up my cardiovascular fit. I also saw one study about cardio decreasing myostatin which would suggest that cardiovascular fitness can signal to the body that we can actually support more gains but this doesn't mean it will help with lethargy.

Still unsure how much 4-andro to run since I can only reflect on 2015 when I stopped short with 400mg/day of non liposomal 4-andro. I'm considering 330mg of liposomal 4-andro and dermacrine right now.

Maybe taking the Alpha-1 once a day and making it a 60 day cycle would be a better idea than twice a day for 30 days?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was going to order the PCT and ancillaries for 2 cycles but ordering for a 3rd now with this. Figuring out which cycle support the run, liver support is a given.

I could turn this thread into a log when I do run it but my concern is having lethargy ruin it. I've been training up my cardio in advance to cycling anything and I'm hoping that developing amazing cardio fitness prior to the run may help with the lethargy. A simple search for cardio and lethargy suggest low intensity cardio can treat it which I'll incorporate when I'm running it but for now I'm doing high intensity to build up my cardiovascular fit. I also saw one study about cardio decreasing myostatin which would suggest that cardiovascular fitness can signal to the body that we can actually support more gains but this doesn't mean it will help with lethargy.

Still unsure how much 4-andro to run since I can only reflect on 2015 when I stopped short with 400mg/day of non liposomal 4-andro. I'm considering 330mg of liposomal 4-andro and dermacrine right now.

Maybe taking the Alpha-1 once a day and making it a 60 day cycle would be a better idea than twice a day for 30 days?
Personally, I'd do 2× a day for 30 days.

SuppBro

Awards
I found the half used bottle from when I tried this in the past and stopped due to lethargy.

I have 35/60 caps in it. I could run a 6.5 week run of this stuff but that might be too harsh on the body. Otherwise I can't actually run two full 1 month cycles so I don't know what to do with these now