Found a legit source selling dht pills?

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s the bioavailability I seen two reviews for it of people saying it worked really good and better than mast and proviron!

It’s stanolone and pill forum 20 mg!

Has anyone experienced with it? Can’t seem to find much info

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s the bioavailability I seen two reviews for it of people saying it worked really good and better than mast and proviron!

It’s stanolone and pill forum 20 mg!

Has anyone experienced with it? Can’t seem to find much info

PM me a link or pic of it bro.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it's pure DHT it wouldn't be that bioavailable. Pure steroids are not very orally bioavailable, which is why they are often methylated or bound to an ester. The whole GI tract pretty much breaks them down. That's why we have things like Msten which is a DHT based compound that's orally methylated, for example. That's why you don't see people swallowing vials of testosterone or anything like that.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If it's pure DHT it wouldn't be that bioavailable. Pure steroids are not very orally bioavailable, which is why they are often methylated or bound to an ester. The whole GI tract pretty much breaks them down. That's why we have things like Msten which is a DHT based compound that's orally methylated, for example. That's why you don't see people swallowing vials of testosterone or anything like that.
Could it still work?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could it still work?
You'd get a super low amount of DHT in your system. I remember people back in the day trying to take oral steroids with some Flax seed oil and that might work for enhancing the bioavailabiliy, but when you take an oral steroid and 'suspend it' in oil with an ester, then it's a completely different process.

Honestly, I would look for another source.

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You'd get a super low amount of DHT in your system. I remember people back in the day trying to take oral steroids with some Flax seed oil and that might work for enhancing the bioavailabiliy, but when you take an oral steroid and 'suspend it' in oil with an ester, then it's a completely different process.

Honestly, I would look for another source.
It says half life is 2.5 hours which would make it last 8 hours and I split into two 16?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's just the mfg lying to you on the label. Don't believe a word of it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Times like this I kinda wish that Russian guy was still on here, so he could come and extoll the wondrous virtues of his Schlong-growing cream.
LOL.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Times like this I kinda wish that Russian guy was still on here, so he could come and extoll the wondrous virtues of his Schlong-growing cream.
LOL.
He's on another forum scamming people by selling "adderall" thats actually caffeine in caps.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It probably is methylated so mestanalone. Should be good for strength or cutting. Can’t imagine anybody would sell unmethlated dht for oral use.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL.
Was that Russian star

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone remember methyl-rage back in the day. It was methyl dht put out by primaforce. That stuff packed a punch

Ya back in the golden days you could just go buy big time supp company products that had Japanese breast cancer drugs (mestanolone/m-dht) and eastern bloc super secret formulas (m-dht was also used for this) in them

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly dont see a point in using dht pills. Dht is useless as a muscle builder, but it will still have negative health effects such as lowering hdl, growing the heart (actually dht is the main promoter of heart enlargement when running test as when using finasteride growth is attenuated) etc

Stick to a baseline dose of test and stack tissue selective compounds on top of it.

As far as hardening for a certain event, contest, photoshoot etc proviron is great and you dont need to take it for a long time, few days before the event is enough if you are lean enough,mif you are not then of course its a waste as you wont see its hardening effects

Hornybeast15

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I honestly dont see a point in using dht pills. Dht is useless as a muscle builder, but it will still have negative health effects such as lowering hdl, growing the heart (actually dht is the main promoter of heart enlargement when running test as when using finasteride growth is attenuated) etc

Stick to a baseline dose of test and stack tissue selective compounds on top of it.

As far as hardening for a certain event, contest, photoshoot etc proviron is great and you dont need to take it for a long time, few days before the event is enough if you are lean enough,mif you are not then of course its a waste as you wont see its hardening effects
The half life is 4-5 hours! According to my source

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The half life is 4-5 hours! According to my source
Again, your source is just wrong and/or lying to you. I know it's hard to accept you've been conned, but happens.

You could empty all the DHT tablets and make a transdermal mix, although it would depend on how many mg are in each capsule and how much you would actually be getting (I don't have the answer for this)

I recommend picking up a copy of William Llewellyn's Anabolics 11th, so you can fully get an understanding of pharmacology, how these drugs work and how to create a cycle.