Forum Vet/Bodybuilder Making Comeback - A new outlook

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

To keep this short, I used to compete 5 years ago. 5' 8'' and 190lbs on stage at 3%. I used alot of gear back in the day, at high dosages. All was great for a long time but I noticed that the strong DHT's had a substantial crash on dopamine and affected personality strongly. Ended up going back to HRT and taking 5 years off.

Ready to hit it again, but am speculating ways around using Tren/Masteron/Halo etc for competition. These compounds just change the brain chemistry too much IMO.

A typical cutting cycle for stage prep way back was:

-1g-1.4g test prop
-700-1000mg masteron prop
-50mg anavar, switching var out for 20mg halotestin the last week

arnoldpose.JPG

^at my largest in 2012 at 192 4% BF post show

Anyhow,

Currently getting back into shape. After 5 years on HRT at 200mg test-cyp per week, in the past 40 days blasted to 600mg/week with 10mg dbol pre-workout. Transformed from 190lbs at 12% BF to 209lbs at 8.3% (total of 65mm on calipers) in 40 days.

So to drop down to the 4% range, I'll need to loose about 10lbs of fat which will require cutting back the calories and increasing the cardio from this point. Most definitely feel the need to increase the gear as we get closer to competition, and I wish to avoid the masteron.

Has anyone here any experience with high doses primobolan?

Thinking:

1-1.5primo per week in place of masteron, would allow the test dose to stay where it is, or even drop it slightly for less water. Based on profiles on primo, it looks as if the product functions similarly to masteron in terms of hardness and mass preservation, but has much more anabolic potential. On paper, this seems much less harsh on the mind. Less acne, less aggression, less OCD feelings that the masteron brings about.

So this go around, tentatively:

600- test cyp 1-16
1000-1500mg primo enanthate 1-16
40-50mg anavar 8-16

Any thoughts? Will I be able to achieve the same hardness/grainyness as masteron on this compound? Or are the two not very related in terms on dryness?

Thankyou for your thoughts

btur2915

Awards
you should love the results of primo that high but your wallet will be hurting. maybe also look into 1-test cyp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2