Fortagen

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone heard of this stuff? Friend asked me about it, I looked at it. It just looks like an expensive amino mix. Thoughts or knowledge of anyone?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had not heard of it but I just looked it up and it's by far the most overpriced piece of garbage I've Have ever seen....

I love the claims too lol.

A protein source five times stronger than regular protein.

One scoop provides a complete vegan protein source better then all other proteins like whey.

🤦 Whoever falls for that marketing deserves the giant $100 hole in their pocket

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone heard of this stuff? Friend asked me about it, I looked at it. It just looks like an expensive amino mix. Thoughts or knowledge of anyone?
Same guy that sells the X-Bar which I wasted $500 on when the gyms were temporarily shut down but was desperate.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAP EAA formula. They are good, but u can get the same in Optimal Amino for cheaper.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had not heard of it but I just looked it up and it's by far the most overpriced piece of garbage I've Have ever seen....

I love the claims too lol.

A protein source five times stronger than regular protein.

One scoop provides a complete vegan protein source better then all other proteins like whey.

🤦 Whoever falls for that marketing deserves the giant $100 hole in their pocket
Oh god, there’s been a few of these over the years. I remember seeing one that listed 30g protein in the nutrition facts and it had like an 8g scoop. Supposedly it’s sooooo efficient it counts as 30g of protein.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh god, there’s been a few of these over the years. I remember seeing one that listed 30g protein in the nutrition facts and it had like an 8g scoop. Supposedly it’s sooooo efficient it counts as 30g of protein.
Ya I use to buy one that said 20gm per scoop =34 gm of protein because it's a higher quality, I never believed it, I just use to buy it because I liked the flavor and the girl that worked there use to always give me a discount. I'd waiting till the last weekend of the month and get it bogo and then she would Use her own discount and take a extra 25% off . I was paying 50c per serving lol