Forskolin/Vitamin D/Calcium From Milk Positive Effects

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well today. I decided to do some research. And I decided to try some different things with nutrition to help me gain more muscle and get leaner.

So calcium helps you build strong bones. Vitamin D helps your body absorb that calcium. So that also helps build strong bones. Forskolin help you lose weight and improve body composition. It also helps increase free testosterone by releasing some of your bound testosterone from SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin).

I noticed that I was getting a lot more attention from the opposite sex. More in the last couple months then from previous months. I workout out regularly. I did a body fat and muscle mass In body machine test about 3 months ago. I sat at 33% body fat last December. But when I look in the mirror, I don't look 33% body fat.

My theory is that my body composition looks good because the Forskolin is helping that out. And that the calcium from milk is also making my bone structure look better by improving my bone composition. And also, the vitamin D is helping to absorb that calcium. (I drink Fat Free Milk to minimize on the estrogen from the cow's fat. Milk comes from pregnant, naturally and unnaturally, cows). I also have recently been taking 2,000 IU vitamin D most days along with the milk and Forskolin. I've also been consuming more protein these last few months. Plus, every once in a while I use a beetroot / maca root / lion's manes herbal powder herbal that I mix in with water for energy. P

What do you think is happening?View attachment 203632