Unanswered Forskolin causing cramps??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
So i've been using 20% forskolin once daily for several weeks now and am quite impressed with the results so far. I seem to be losing inches and the scale is not moving that much. Hopefully this is somewhat indicative of recomp. The only real complaint I have with this supplement however is my body seems to cramp up pretty badly while on it. I've increased my water intake too but I seem to cramp up, mostly in my upper back muscles. There's not much research on this that I could find, but a theory of mine is a strong increase in camp seems to lower or deplete ATP levels in the body. I started using COQ10 the other day and it "seemed" to help, however I went on a mini vacation for the past 3 days and didn't take any supps so I'll have to give this some more time. Any thoughts on this?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subjectively, it acts as a diuretic for me. I have a relatively sensitive stomach so I thought maybe it was just me. So my guess is that its pulling water and that's causing you're cramping.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Muscle cramps or abdominal cramps?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Subjectively, it acts as a diuretic for me. I have a relatively sensitive stomach so I thought maybe it was just me. So my guess is that its pulling water and that's causing you're cramping.
That's a good possibility, I didn't think of it working in that way. Thanks!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Destroys my stomach. It's def the Forskolin.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This . imo the main weight loss from forskolin is from a diuretic effect. I'm not saying that the cAMP activation does not help with fat loss, however.