Forskolin + anything for fat loss?

panzercool

Awards
I'm taking PEScience's Forskolin95+ twice a day along with running/jogging 5-7 miles a day plus a few resistance bands full body workout once or twice a week. My goal is to shed the fat I've gained the past year or more. I'm also on a low carb diet coupled with either OMAD or 18/6 (2 meals) with a max caloric intake of 1500 cals

Is there any other supplement I can take with Forskolin that would fit my regime to lose weight?

I currently weight 240lbs and hoping to go down to 175-185 range by end of the year! Please advise!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shameless plug for Ursa Major...

😇😇😇

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eating only once or twice a day, low carbs and running is a recipe to loose muscle as fast as possible. So unless you are going for a marathon runners physique I suggest you work on your diet.

I can't think of many supplements that will compliment the way your working out and eating. If you want something that will kick your metabolism into high gear maybe try 7 keto dhea. Yohimbine works good on a empty stomach for fat loss so that might be up your alley

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm taking PEScience's Forskolin95+ twice a day along with running/jogging 5-7 miles a day plus a few resistance bands full body workout once or twice a week. My goal is to shed the fat I've gained the past year or more. I'm also on a low carb diet coupled with either OMAD or 18/6 (2 meals) with a max caloric intake of 1500 cals

Is there any other supplement I can take with Forskolin that would fit my regime to lose weight?

I currently weight 240lbs and hoping to go down to 175-185 range by end of the year! Please advise!
i havent heard anything about forskolin in a long time i didnt even know if that was still a thing

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It occurs to me that may be too much of a dad joke. ^

If so, I hope you'll grandfather it in...