Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Formestane Usage

ECUKingbuddy

Active Member
Bear with me during this post but Im trying to get everything ready for my cycle coming up in a few weeks and want to make sure I have everything in order before doing so. Im going to be running 1AD/4AD (UTT) with Arom-X as my base cycle and Im adding in Formestane on cycle and Suppress-C and T-911 into the PCT... I have 3 ways I want to run the cycle and want to know your opinion on which way would be the best

Version 1
Formestane
100/100/100/50

Version 2 (Into PCT last 2 weeks)
100/100/100/100/100/50

Version 3 (Start Form 2 Weeks b4 1AD/4AD & finish off 2 weeks into PCT)
200/200/150/100/100/100/100/50


And the Consensus on Suppress-C is 100mg ED split in 2 doses??


any help would be appreciated guys
 
It sounds like you have a good plan for pct. Throw in some Cycle Assist and/or PCT Assist and you would be golden.

As for the dosage suggestion for Form. Either of those would work. If your concerned about aromatization of 4ad then I would opt for Ver. 3 except reverse the dosage scheme you have laid out. On cycle requires a dose strong enough to negate estrogen aromatization so 100mg a day would be fine. Bump it up to 200 into the start of pct and ramp down by the week.

The cycle would look something like this: 100/100/100/100/200/200/100/100

4 weeks for E control and 4 for pct.
 
appreciate it.. and Yea thats what I was worried about was the 4-AD.... i think I am going to go your way.. thanks for the quick response :)
 
Back
Top