Formestane or Exemestane for Recomp?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Both are steroidal, suicidal AIs.
Both are essentially equally effective at killing estro.

Formestane touts the added benefit of being mildly anabolic, but realistically at the values needed to see any real anabolic effect, I don't see myself even trying to achieve that (talking 800-1000mg minimum, which will totally crush E). So my question is, which one would be a better option for me? I do feel like my E2 is sitting a little higher than I would want it to, and could really do with a fat loss catalyst/muscle hardening/a little drying out.

I've heard people say they rebound a week after though, which I find odd considering that it is a suicidal AI? Any recommendations for dosing would be highly appreciated, contemplating one 12.5mg tab EOD to start with if Exemestane, if Formestane, 500mg ED?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me exemestane is better. oral formestane is waste of time ,and i think that nowdays none can find transdermal formestane

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Both are steroidal, suicidal AIs.
Both are essentially equally effective at killing estro.

Formestane touts the added benefit of being mildly anabolic, but realistically at the values needed to see any real anabolic effect, I don't see myself even trying to achieve that (talking 800-1000mg minimum, which will totally crush E). So my question is, which one would be a better option for me? I do feel like my E2 is sitting a little higher than I would want it to, and could really do with a fat loss catalyst/muscle hardening/a little drying out.

I've heard people say they rebound a week after though, which I find odd considering that it is a suicidal AI? Any recommendations for dosing would be highly appreciated, contemplating one 12.5mg tab EOD to start with if Exemestane, if Formestane, 500mg ED?
What anabolics are you running that warrant using an AI. How do you know you have high estrogen, feels? I’m not even using an AI while running 500mg Test and 600mg EQ.!

They are not fat loss drugs! Hard work, cardio and less food is a much better option. If that’s you in your avi, why would even consider this? You obviously already know what hard work is to have that physique!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Supplements 1