Formestane dosing for not crushing estrogen

furzafreak

Awards
Hey guys.im gonna use formestane alone for some weeks in order to harden up. Correct dosage to avoid crushing estrogen too much
..?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Never used formestane but i did try using an AI alone (aromasin) some time ago just to see how i would feel. I didnt do it very long because i started feeling lethargic and i was flat and pumps were sh1t.

Good chance you are going to restict growth by using AI alone as by inhibiting estrogen you will be lowering igf 1.

I would rather use 6 bromo since that stuff also converts to a steroid by a small amount and gives some very, very mild gains.

Honestly if i just wanted sth for hardning i would look into epiandro,

Or if you want a mix of sth that will harden you up and suppress minimally but also provide some anabolism, look into stacking proviron and mk677.

A lot of people report bloat with mk but for me it does the opposite, i get vascular.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never used formestane but i did try using an AI alone (aromasin) some time ago just to see how i would feel. I didnt do it very long because i started feeling lethargic and i was flat and pumps were sh1t.

Good chance you are going to restict growth by using AI alone as by inhibiting estrogen you will be lowering igf 1.

I would rather use 6 bromo since that stuff also converts to a steroid by a small amount and gives some very, very mild gains.

Or if you want a mix of sth that will harden you up and suppress minimally but also provide some anabolism, look into stacking proviron and mk677.

A lot of people report bloat with mk but for me it does the opposite, i get vascular.

Formestane is also a steroidal AI, and converts to a small degree.

But I agree that using an AI as a standalone isn't a good plan.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fornestane is also a steroidal AI, and converts to a small degree.

But I agree that using an AI as a standalone isn't a good plan.
Yeah because while he may get some cosmetic effects, he will hinder growth.

furzafreak

Awards

Im concerned about hair loss so i cant use epiandro or other similar stuff. Im already using mk 677 so maybe igf wont be an issue...?proviron woukd be harsh onnhair...

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're using mk677, you still need the e2 to convert the increased gh pulses to igf1 in the liver. Mk677 doesn't directly increase igf, you still need estrogen for that whole pathway to turn gh into high levels of igf1

furzafreak

Awards
Even if you're using mk677, you still need the e2 to convert the increased gh pulses to igf1 in the liver. Mk677 doesn't directly increase igf, you still need estrogen for that whole pathway to turn gh into high levels of igf1
:(..such a same... I wish i wasnt concerned about stupid hair i d use everything..

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Side note... I was not aware formestane was still around, is the td still being commercially produced?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Side note... I was not aware formestane was still around, is the td still being commercially produced?

Not that I'm aware of.

But I Wish that it were!
(Hint, Hint, Hint!!!)
:)

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Crushing your E2 with oral formestane is pretty difficult. Start with the standard dose, 150 mg/day. I find that formestane standalone while cutting is a good compound because is pretty weak and converts to 4-OH-test.

furzafreak

Awards
Crushing your E2 with oral formestane is pretty difficult. Start with the standard dose, 150 mg/day. I find that formestane standalone while cutting is a good compound because is pretty weak and converts to 4-OH-test.
Allright im gonna try that and see how it goes. Do you know maybe if thers any potential for hair loos with form?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

If you're not running an aromatizing compound, and you take an AI, but it won't crash your Estrogen ...
That would be an awfully lousy AI.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you're not running an aromatizing compound, and you take an AI, but it won't crash your Estrogen ...
That would be an awfully lousy AI.
Some weak AI just raise the T/E2 ratio.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Supplements 24