formestane and hair loss

furzafreak

Awards
can formestane actually cause hair loss?any expieriences?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your hair will fall out in clumps...i suggest you send the formestane to me....for 'disposal'.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you’re estrogen is high , your hair and skin will most likely improve by handling it. However, I have no experience with form

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently using some and have not experienced any hairloss.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is prob my biggest fear, regarding gear...
if we’re talking actual gear , I’d think Deca, anavar, tbol and low doses of eq would be safest. Primo seems to be hit or miss and probably because it’s so highly faked.🤔 anyone have any real world experience?

19 nor dhea and 1,4 andro seem really safe

furzafreak

Awards
if we’re talking actual gear , I’d think Deca, anavar, tbol and low doses of eq would be safest. Primo seems to be hit or miss and probably because it’s so highly faked.🤔 anyone have any real world experience?

19 nor dhea and 1,4 andro seem really safe
1 andro safe..?i dont think so..i wish..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nope,not yet,i have only invictus and im trying to figure out if im gonna use form to start my stack :)
virtus doesn't give me the fantastic libido boost that transdermal form gave me, but i can vouch that virtus/invictus is great for leaning out!!!!

furzafreak

Awards
virtus doesn't give me the fantastic libido boost that transdermal form gave me, but i can vouch that virtus/invictus is great for leaning out!!!!
hmm...i was thinking about getting virtus but i dont think will get the same results from a supp..form cant be weaker..

furzafreak

Awards
hmm...i was thinking about getting virtus but i dont think will get the same results from a supp..form cant be weaker..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are free to get whatever you want but i can't make any sense out of this post?

furzafreak

Awards
you are free to get whatever you want but i can't make any sense out of this post?
allright,sorry,my english isnt that good.what i was trying to say is that a product like formestane should be stronger than an otc supplement like virtus...

furzafreak

Awards
allright,sorry,my english isnt that good.what i was trying to say is that a product like formestane should be stronger than an otc supplement like virtus...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only if the formestane is transdermal, imo. i would put the strength of virtus above oral formestane.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
based on IC50 values the flavan in virtus is 10x more potent than formestane.

I've not encountered many people who have ever had to use virtus above .5ml daily.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for the record - regarding formestane and hair loss - at high doses I believe formestane reduces DHT levels (an unwanted side effect)...may actually help with reducing hair loss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for the record - regarding formestane and hair loss - at high doses I believe formestane reduces DHT levels (an unwanted side effect)...may actually help with reducing hair loss.
funny thing, all the research i've ever done on formestane[a lot]says it reduces dht, but for me personally i always felt like it increased my dht---based on my prostate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Supplements 15