Formeron vs. Dermacrine

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Could somebody please give me the basic similarities (bodybuilding benefits) of both and also explain the differences?

From what I can understand, Formeron is an anti-estrogen supp, while Dermacrine is more of a mild test-boosting, mood-enhancing supp.

I'm probably way off, so please, friends - set me straight!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could somebody please give me the basic similarities (bodybuilding benefits) of both and also explain the differences?

From what I can understand, Formeron is an anti-estrogen supp, while Dermacrine is more of a mild test-boosting, mood-enhancing supp.

the difference is formeron and all formstane products are no longer available:sorry:

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards

You are correct on the products, however formeron is no longer produced its replacement is Exotherm having both the anti-estrogenic properties and thermogenic and anabolic benefits as well. Its a solid product with great feedback and support. http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/black-lion-research-exotherm/

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a suicidal AI at moderate doses. However at higher doses it converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone. So it has the potential to be a pro-hormone.

Dermacrine is transdermal DHEA. It is used to stave off lethargy and boost libido during cycles that are void of an actual test base for the most part. It gives androgenic effects once in the body I believe so that's where it may boost mood and give you energy/libido. Not too familiar with the stuff so I'll let someone else chime in on it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got it right anab0lix with the dermacrine

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formeron is the name of a product. That product contained formestane. It was a trans-dermal formestane product. Just like any other trans-dermal formestane product, there were a lot of different brands. Formestane is banned in the US now though. If you google, "formestane" you can read all about it. Dermacrine is a dhea based trans-dermal product. You can google "Dermacrine by BPS" and you should be able to find a label. The label has all the ingredients in it. You can simply highlight each ingredient and google it. That way you can compare these products for yourself. It's pretty easy, but I'm not gonna do the work for you.

I bet someone else will though, people love spoon feeding on this forum to display their awesome "e-knowledge".

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey that someone is me!!
You know your stuff too. Didn't mean anything negative by it. I just like giving people the information to search and then they can find the answers themselves. Just saying that's what I do when I want to learn about something. Plus it's pretty easy today with the internet, when I was a kid we didn't have the internet. We had to use an encyclopedia.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also kind of feel that people know they could easily find the answers by searching google but they are wanting to start a discussion, maybe be more active on the boards. I think I've been guilty of asking questions that I know the answer too just to get conversation going. Am I wrong?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus it's pretty easy today with the internet, when I was a kid we didn't have the internet. We had to use an encyclopedia.
lol, walk to school uphill both ways w/o shoes too?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a suicidal AI at moderate doses. However at higher doses it converts to 4-hydroxytestosterone. So it has the potential to be a pro-hormone.

Dermacrine is transdermal DHEA. It is used to stave off lethargy and boost libido during cycles that are void of an actual test base for the most part. It gives androgenic effects once in the body I believe so that's where it may boost mood and give you energy/libido. Not too familiar with the stuff so I'll let someone else chime in on it.
Thanks.

That's the kind of help I was looking for. :veryhappy:

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
You know your stuff too. Didn't mean anything negative by it. I just like giving people the information to search and then they can find the answers themselves. Just saying that's what I do when I want to learn about something. Plus it's pretty easy today with the internet, when I was a kid we didn't have the internet. We had to use an encyclopedia.
I totally understand, and I did look up and read about these products.

However, I just wanted to make sure that I correctly understood what I read!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally understand, and I did look up and read about these products.

However, I just wanted to make sure that I correctly understood what I read!
You should trust yourself more. You can't really trust some internet stranger to know what he's talking about, and that goes for myself too.