Formeron in a unique case. Opinions welcome!

FullGold

Awards
I got my Formeron today! But I must admit it makes me nervous now that I have it. I can handle AAS because I know it will shut me down. I can handle Suicidal AI's and regular AI's because they perform in a similar manner with key differences. However, Formeron or 4-Hydroxyandrostenedione ranges from a standalone/pct AI to an anabolic addition with potential to suppress; dependent on dose of course. My goal is to get rid of the small amount of gyno I have. My body does not like Letro and it only got rid of 50% so I'm about to taper it due to the sides.
OPTIONS
1. Should I taper letro and move into nolva (c binos protocol).

2. Or should I taper letro and move into 1-2 pumps of formeron or 2ml measuring with syringe (100mg Form) a day until it's gone then use nolva.That way if the form suppresses me at all then I will enter into a nolva pct while blocking estro from whatever remains of the gyno.

Additional goodies
I've read a lot about Ralox and believe it may work. I could purchase some and run it after Formeron or during it and say forget nolva.
I also have some IGF LR3 AND it really doesn't fit in here but I'd love to run it with the formeron in order to keep things fun and formeron affects natural igf levels in a positive way as well.
I know this is a lot but this is AM and I know I will get some solid advice.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you have a lump? how high and how long did you run letro?

FullGold

Awards
Left nip is the size of a pea , right side Is BB size. Certainly not terrible but I'd love them gone. I tapered up to 2.5 with one RC company's Letro and it went down 50% but I was afraid I would run out so I got another RC Companys letro. I immediately started with the new letro and I've been at 2.5 mg for 2 weeks however my rat didn't feel anything so I emailed the RC company and they told me that it was 98% pure and was overdosed at 3.5/ml which I doubt..but now I'm adjusting my rats dose back down to 2.5 ..smh. My mistakes were using a non-pharma source and switching to the new letro before finishing what was left of my first bottle. I knew that was legit.