Answered Formed some gyno

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Well I have run the same cycle in the past(tren ace and test prop) it has been over a year since I ran a cycle. But this time I added Msten to the cycle.. the last three weeks of the cycle nipple got really sore upper my aromasin it made it a little better but since coming off the cycle I have formed a small knot under my left nipple. So am I fucked or what?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
raloxifene is your friend. search it up there are many threads about it here.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox should help, but there’s a small chance it won’t get rid of the knot completely. You’ll have to run it for 6 months or so and see

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The puffiness will be as good as gone, but any substantial hard knots will barely shrink if they’re established long enough. I’ll always have unnoticeable pea sized lumps that just got too out of hand my first Trest run.
Ralox works like nothing else, stops gyno right in its tracks, but it won’t reverse established knots completely.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I heard tamoxifen could help some? Is there a dosing protocol that works well for ralox

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
120mg Ed for 2 ish weeks then 60 fora long while

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ralox 120mg for a couple of days, 60mg for a couple of days and then cruise on 30mg
Exemestane E3D or E4D 12.5mg. That cleared up a "knot" for me that had been there for awhile... took around 5 months tho.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the studies were done on 60 mg a day. That’s where I noticed my results as well and I messed around a lot with it.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Nice info guys thanx imma check into some ralox

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice info guys thanx imma check into some ralox
Will be helpful for me as well. I got a little wild with the Dbol this last run lol. Nothing like noticing my nips taking a trip to coney shaped island even with adex 😳

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m getting mine cut out this winter cause Ralox couldn’t kill it, so I’ll be putting that in my log when it happens

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I had an extra 5-7k I would do it. Solely so I could comfortably run Trest at 300/week.
I’d be a fucking animal.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The lumps will eventually go into remission, and be unnoticeable to sight and touch if you stop messing with your hormones. But if you continue using AAS, the SAME lumps will.come back in the SAME place time and time again.

I find that nolva works great and is a affordable way to be proactive and run a low dose on cycle to keep gyno at bay ON cycle. Ralox is better when the lumps are already fully formed and nips are sore and puffy. In any case lowering the dosage of AAS or completely coming off is the best thing you can do for yourself. Continuing on with a high dose of TEST or DECA while on these serms is futile.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The lumps will eventually go into remission, and be unnoticeable to sight and touch if you stop messing with your hormones. But if you continue using AAS, the SAME lumps will.come back in the SAME place time and time again.

I find that nolva works great and is a affordable way to be proactive and run a low dose on cycle to keep gyno at bay ON cycle. Ralox is better when the lumps are already fully formed and nips are sore and puffy. In any case lowering the dosage of AAS or completely coming off is the best thing you can do for yourself. Continuing on with a high dose of TEST or DECA while on these serms is futile.
Ya ^ there is no reducing while on estrogenic compounds including test. I’ve thrown everything at it, the best you’ll do is stop it from getting worse. Reduction only happens off cycle or only on dht’s.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya ^ there is no reducing while on estrogenic compounds including test. I’ve thrown everything at it, the best you’ll do is stop it from getting worse. Reduction only happens off cycle or only on dht’s.
How effective have you found DHTs to be at reduction?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I reduced mine when I kept my estrogen really low while on a test e cycle. Had to take a lot of ai though.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would a cruise dose of test (or even a normal lower TRT dose) plus proviron and Ralox work for reduction?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How effective have you found DHTs to be at reduction?
Not so much reversal but absolutely effective at preventative.
On the most gyno-riddled compounds, Trest, Dbol etc, just a smidge of Ralox and a DHT and there is practically zero nipple issues for me. I use an AI but those two do seem far more effective for someone as gyno prone as I am.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would a cruise dose of test (or even a normal lower TRT dose) plus proviron and Ralox work for reduction?
Low low low test and Proviron and you could
still progress while reducing gyno. I strongly feel ralox is the only thing that actually reduces it though. And not at all on anything more than a cruise. Proviron is just nice and helps when I’m running estro heavy stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not so much reversal but absolutely effective at preventative.
On the most gyno-riddled compounds, Trest, Dbol etc, just a smidge of Ralox and a DHT and there is practically zero nipple issues for me. I use an AI but those two do seem far more effective for someone as gyno prone as I am.
before when I ran trest I ran td androsterone with it and used virtus as my on cycle AI, no issues...but I am not gyno prone.

androsterone seems to also AI benefits, this is why I choose it over epiandro, even though both convert to dht.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
before when I ran trest I ran td androsterone with it and used virtus as my on cycle AI, no issues...but I am not gyno prone.

androsterone seems to also AI benefits, this is why I choose it over epiandro, even though both convert to dht.
DHT is highly underrated on all forms of Trest.
Vitex/mucuna/p5p are helpful too.
AI barely slow it down though. I’ve thrown ungodly amounts of letro at higher dose Trest and seen next to nothing in response to it.
As soon as I throw epi/Msten/sd/Proviron/Winnie and a dash of nolva or ralox, it stops within days.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Just an update I had some nolva dosed it a at 40mg puffiness went down by the 3rd day raloxifene should be showing up today. Got like a dang quarter size disk under my nipple kind if crazy that it formed so quickly.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Gyno went down about 85% since the start of raloxifene ran it for about 3 months till I ran out. It's been roughly 5 months and I have just a thin disk under the nipple. Gyno is not noticeable only is to the touch...