FORMABOLIC-TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE FROM IRONFLEX

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
No kidding! I was trying to be a good rep and let my bottle go thinking I'd be able to replace it quickly but noooooo!

It'll be back in stock shortly though.
I was doing the same >>> Last time I'm a nice guy!!! LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No kidding! I was trying to be a good rep and let my bottle go thinking I'd be able to replace it quickly but noooooo!

It'll be back in stock shortly though.
better tell the higherups at ironflex to make triple batches!!!

formestane has always been popular with us guys who have been around awhile, now it seems to be catching on with the new crowd.....and formabolic is the best formestane option to be had, imho!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went back to 6 pumps, love the alpha mood!!!

can't believe i still have some left in 1st bottle, thought i would have ran out by now!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
went back to 6 pumps, love the alpha mood!!! can't believe i still have some left in 1st bottle, thought i would have ran out by now!!!
We slipped some extra in there just for you bigt!!! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like there's been quite a bit of 'slipping some extra in' going on around here. :hump:
i am the slipper, not the slippee, lol.:hitwithrock:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol! I was referring to you and Mrs.Tom!
speaking of mrs....my wife showed me this wedding engagement pic....linda flynt announces engagement to larry stone.

this would make her linda flynt-stone!!! not making this up, i got a nice laugh!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
slow night/tough crowd...:dunno:

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Most of the guys on here are youngsters. Young and hip and out on Friday nights.
Or as I, laying in bed drinking a cold one, checking out the forums on my phone haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am old and and my hip hurts, lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slow night/tough crowd...:dunno:
Were we supposed to laugh at that Flynt-Stone comment? Here, let me give you a full chuckle. Hahahahaha! Better now? :D

Most of the guys on here are youngsters. Young and hip and out on Friday nights.
I was in my shop building cabinets. I've got some projects that I need to catch up on now that my hand is fully usable!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mine actually do sometimes while warming up for squats. Well, not sometimes. Most of the time really.
you are just old and crusty, lol.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finally i am running out of 1st bottle of formabolic, really surprised/impressed/happy it lasted this long with the higher doses i have been running-i think i went as high as 8 pumps one day.....going to slow down and taper off a bit on 2nd bottle, probably will buy a 3rd bottle soon and than, knowing me i will blast thry #2 also....i can't help myself, formabolic is addicting!!!!:dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were we supposed to laugh at that Flynt-Stone comment? Here, let me give you a full chuckle. Hahahahaha! Better now? :D

I was in my shop building cabinets. I've got some projects that I need to catch up on now that my hand is fully usable!
even though you make fun of my attempt at humor....i am still happy to hear your hand is better!!!!:beerchug:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
are there anymore formabolic specials out there?
Has bigT's log got you craving some? I think there is a 10% off coupon on orbit for father's day

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Has bigT's log got you craving some? I think there is a 10% off coupon on orbit for father's day
Got two bottles on the pre-sale, starting bottle 2 soon ......and keeping an eye out! Should have bought a case at pre-sale!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got two bottles on the pre-sale, starting bottle 2 soon ......and keeping an eye out! Should have bought a case at pre-sale!
my sentiments exactly!!!:thumbsup:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
my sentiments exactly!!!:thumbsup:
I hate seeing this message lol
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thebigt again.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its also back in stock at orbit

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
broke out bottle #2 today!!! today was also shot day, so i went with 6 pumps this morning along with my 200mg test cyp. been mowing all day, got home and energy and aggression was so high i went straight to basement gym before showering...killed some arms and chest, pump was too good for words!!! strength is without a doubt increasing. after workout i showered and fed my face, i was starving!!! now i need to deal with this darned libido!!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
broke out bottle #2 today!!! today was also shot day, so i went with 6 pumps this morning along with my 200mg test cyp. been mowing all day, got home and energy and aggression was so high i went straight to basement gym before showering...killed some arms and chest, pump was too good for words!!! strength is without a doubt increasing. after workout i showered and fed my face, i was starving!!! now i need to deal with this darned libido!!!!

HUSH!!! I am still waiting on my first bottle !!! :*******:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey BigT how long after pumping ( the Formabolic) do you like to shower?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta say, for a Form product, it is fairly potent.

6 pumps/day is holding 25mg/day Trestolone IM at bay with estrogen sides...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

150mg ED is not a bad dose especially for a product like Trest. Im glad to hear of your success with formabolic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the only form product that has been more potent i made myself, lol....i was impressed by how long my 1st bottle of formabolic lasted with the higher dosing!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love this stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So what do you think of Formabolic so far Big T?
T-you picked the right time to ask!! not only is it crazy good for libido, gives insane pumps, aggressiveness is great for killing iron, strength is climbing, mood is alpha-i own this f*cking joint........but on top of that BOOM i wake up this morning down 3lbs and took a notch out of my belt. i am dry as the sahara and lean as a bean....

so what do i think about formabolic....what do you think?

going to be ordering bottle #3 fri!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
T-you picked the right time to ask!! not only is it crazy good for libido, gives insane pumps, aggressiveness is great for killing iron, strength is climbing, mood is alpha-i own this f*cking joint........but on top of that BOOM i wake up this morning down 3lbs and took a notch out of my belt. i am dry as the sahara and lean as a bean.... so what do i think about formabolic....what do you think? going to be ordering bottle #3 fri!!!
^^^ yup he hates it lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bottle number three!? Sounds like it's a staple lol

Glad you're enjoying big dawg. And congrats on the weight loss and notch in the belt!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bottle number three!? Sounds like it's a staple lol

Glad you're enjoying big dawg. And congrats on the weight loss and notch in the belt!
awesome product!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^Same! Im going crazy with all this chit chat going on about it being amazing... i need me some Formabolic!
yes, you do!!!

everyone does!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Indianapolis is a bit of a drive, but I may be headed that way if I don't get mine soon ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Indianapolis is a bit of a drive, but I may be headed that way if I don't get mine soon ;)
we make it to st louis about twice a year for cards games, big fans!!! not really that bad of a drive, but you are NOT getting my formabolic...:hitwithrock:

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
we make it to st louis about twice a year for cards games, big fans!!! not really that bad of a drive, but you are NOT getting my formabolic...:hitwithrock:
Well I am on the other side, about 4 hours from St. louis, butttt, if you keep getting more bottles.........

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
At 4-6 pumps for 4-8 weeks.....what kind of PCT would be required? Go down 2 pumps go a couple of weeks and add s natty test booster?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Wish I would've grabbed this on the pre-sale.