for those on trt

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im on 200mg trt each week and was wondering what my levels should be. i was on 300 previously. thanks for chiming in

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
While assuming you’re on trt for medical purposes I’d assume 300-1000 ng/dL.....just considering trt is to bring you back to optimal levels. If you’re on trt, shouldn’t this be a question for your doctor...

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
im on 200mg trt each week and was wondering what my levels should be. i was on 300 previously. thanks for chiming in
200mg per week will most likely put you out of range on the high end, well over 1000ng/dL. If you're on doctor prescribed trt, you should know already since they normally do blood panels every 3-6 months. If you're just doing it yourself, order an online blood panel and find out what your testosterone, free testosterone, and sensitive estradiol levels are at. Check out the anti-aging section.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
200mg per week will most likely put you out of range on the high end, well over 1000ng/dL. If you're on doctor prescribed trt, you should know already since they normally do blood panels every 3-6 months. If you're just doing it yourself, order an online blood panel and find out what your testosterone, free testosterone, and sensitive estradiol levels are at. Check out the anti-aging section.
I didn’t know such a device excited! One could also use this to test quality of gear one could be running going off those metrics correct? Or to diagnose natural levels if one is natural maybe?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for all the replys my endocrinologist is trying to dial in the correct amount so im getting tested like every 4 weeks at the moment

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everyone is different, so it’s hard to say. I’d guess that you’d be at least 1000ng/dl 2-3 days after pinning. And I’d be careful man; if your endocrinologist sees your bloodwork and realizes that your lipids are messed up from blasting, then they’ll likely drop you as a patient.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone is different, so it’s hard to say. I’d guess that you’d be at least 1000ng/dl 2-3 days after pinning. And I’d be careful man; if your endocrinologist sees your bloodwork and realizes that your lipids are messed up from blasting, then they’ll likely drop you as a patient.
my last lipids came back ok. and my doctor is well aware of my past usages shes very supportive. she is trying to bring me down in range slowly. i also only shoot 100mg at a time not the full 200

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
150mg a wk usually has me in the. 900 range 7 days after shot

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my last lipids came back ok. and my doctor is well aware of my past usages shes very supportive. she is trying to bring me down in range slowly. i also only shoot 100mg at a time not the full 200
Ahh alright that’s good man, was just trynna look out for you haha