For those of you who run finishers...

GetRekt

Awards
So for Test E you're supposed to wait 2 weeks before starting Nolva so that the exogenous Test clears your system and you can start recovering.
With an oral like DMZ you're supposed to start Nolva the day after or maybe wait one day, for the same reason, the difference in time is caused by the different half-lives.
Most of that was rhetorical, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's the question, when running a finisher, do you typically run it all the way until the day before/ two days before starting Nolva, or do you stop your finisher when you stop Test? In my logic I would run the oral until the day before starting Nolva, like a typical oral-only cycle. Am I correct? Can you explain the logic any better if I am right, or just explain it if I am wrong?

Thanks guys.

AnthroLats

Awards
Never ran test, but that's a strategy I've heard of. To run orals during the two week waiting period... That's how I'd do it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would start it a couple of weeks before you stop the Test and end it two weeks later a day before you start PCT.

GetRekt

Awards
I would start it a couple of weeks before you stop the Test and end it two weeks later a day before you start PCT.
Exactly what I was thinking. Perfect. Looks like it will be time to give msten a shot