for the future - is there any Homone thats stil legal in EU - any new stuff that havent been banned yet?

Slots1

Awards
for the future - is there any Homone thats stil legal in EU - any new stuff that havent been banned yet?

I remeber me researching rad 140 back in 2010 and buying 2 bottles , i trowed those out as i stoped traning after i moved house , life happend, was wondering if any new stuff is out there "relative safe" and legal inside EU? i havent kept up, and was just wondering for the future as i could then buy some and have it laying around if i deside on trying some stuff later down the line.

or maby some supps brand that have spiked homone in the mix but not on the sups /lab lable?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends on the country, but you can order from inside EU pretty much anything (PH and DS). At your own risk of course.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
With no risk, I don't think you have any options then. But the benefit of ordering inside EU is, that you don't declare your orders to customs. So there will be problems only, if they for some reason decide to open your package at the customs.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on the laws of the country you live in would it not?

Slots1

Awards
here allmost everything banned from my knowlage, Denmark

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends ok the EU country, most eastern EU countries arent so strict as the scandinavian countries or e.g. germany, where everything is banned, including andros. But it still isn’t hard to find a lot of ph, ds and sarms here. The bigger problem for me is, i dont tolerate the most of the stuff i tried. Mainly high increases in BP on hormones or sarms is what holds me off to cycle more than i actually do.

Slots1

Awards
where you from germany? im from (scandinavia) Denmark - as far i know, every known Pro-homone banned here, my guess is if there was some really new stuff, it might not be banned yet. whats ds and sarms? i tought sarms was pro homones.

also so i figure you have a small issue whit BP before u take the homones? what did it do to you when you took it how high did u get the BP while on stuff eg sarms.

If anyone have any ideas i know something do post thanks, right now im down to Turk / m-test /anabolic effect and optimal t/epi plex as the most i figure i can import "legaly", let me know if im wrong, as much i wanna try something later i dont wanna get a import fine or something.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have normal bp (130/80) when i dont take hormones. My tolerance against these substances seems to get worse as i get older. Last time i already had to quit an osta cycle on 20mg/day. But im not sure about the mechanism as i didnt bloat at all on that. Yes from germany and it’s possible to import from within the eu. But i wouldnt order more than one or two bottles to be on the safer side. So you can say its for your personal use only.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have normal bp (130/80) when i dont take hormones. My tolerance against these substances seems to get worse as i get older. Last time i already had to quit an osta cycle on 20mg/day. But im not sure about the mechanism as i didnt bloat at all on that. Yes from germany and it’s possible to import from within the eu. But i wouldnt order more than one or two bottles to be on the safer side. So you can say its for your personal use only.
But German supp sites do sell Andros and designer steroids. No need to import. Also I think Pred has a fullfilment center in Germany nowadays.

Last edited:

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But German supp sites do sell Andros and designer steroids. No need to import. Also I think Pred has a fullfilment center in Germany now a days.
There are only a few sites here that sell this stuff. But it is possible to get hands on it.