For Sale supplements.

JayNY2Fla

Awards
“This is a BULK LOT sale only” I will be selling all these brand new at lower cost than what they are sold for lower then DPS Nutrition.

I dnt need the money so no low balling my offer price is more than fair.

Inbox me if you like and we can take it from there. I have pics and expiration dates and nothing is expired all bottles are BRAND NEW and unopened.

Shipping will be fair priced as well. And if you pay PayPal u have to pay the fee if you pay goods and services. Again I am taking almost 10-13 of most the expensive stuff and slightly less off the cheaper priced supplements.

2x PAXT SNS ( $80)
2x Epiplex CEL ( $53 )
2x apiplex CEL ( $53 )
1x mitoburn SNS ( $25 )
1x ReduceXT SNS ( $16 )
1x Amentflavone SNS ( $17 )
1x Lipovantage CEL ( $30 )
1x Incinedrine BLR ( $ 35 )
1x Follidrone BLR ( $35 )

Last edited:

JayNY2Fla

Awards
Here is my IG page as well. It’s new but I am a real person lol u can see where I posted bout some of these supps I bought and the back rounds are all the same taken in my house

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
“This is a BULK LOT sale only” I will be selling all these brand new at lower cost than what they are sold for lower then DPS Nutrition.

I dnt need the money so no low balling my offer price is more than fair.

Inbox me if you like and we can take it from there. I have pics and expiration dates and nothing is expired all bottles are BRAND NEW and unopened.

Shipping will be fair priced as well. And if you pay PayPal u have to pay the fee if you pay goods and services. Again I am taking almost 10-13 of most the expensive stuff and slightly less off the cheaper priced supplements.

2x PAXT SNS ( $80)
2x Epiplex CEL ( $53 )
2x apiplex CEL ( $53 )
1x mitoburn SNS ( $25 )
1x ReduceXT SNS ( $16 )
1x Amentflavone SNS ( $17 )
1x Lipovantage CEL ( $30 )
1x Incinedrine BLR ( $ 35 )
1x Follidrone BLR ( $35 )
Go to edit on your post and scroll down to where you added the photo and hit the full image buttom andvit will show as a normal photo
Screenshot_20231123_095516_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

20231120_191851.jpg