For guys who have tried all combinations of anabolics, please answer my question

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
1/2 of the compounds in have used cause lethargy, my question is what is a good cycle for building strength and muscle mass with out any chance of lethargy, even better would be extra energy, drive, and aggresion. I don't compete in mma anymore but I will always train for it to stay competitive just for my own satisfaction, the game changer is now I don't care about weight class, as matter of fact I would like to get as big as my body can with out affecting speed. I've tried combos of tren, dbol, adrol, deca, tbol, halodrol, pheraplex, msten, stano, mk-677, igf1 lr3, and some other prohormones with test base and for me so far test/low dose deca/dbol has been the best combo, still with lethargy but once it's all kicked in fully the aggression and strength are so good that it is the best combo for my purpose so far, but I would love to have more drive and motivation and energy to train, my energy and drive is better to train on no anabolics or just test alone. any suggestions for better stacks for my goals and purpose? Thanks in advance for any one who answers, it would have been great if I haven't had to try everything just to find out what does and doesn't work, and someone who knows just told me what to do.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks in advance for any one who answers, it would have been great if I haven't had to try everything just to find out what does and doesn't work, and someone who knows just told me what to do.
I think we all wish that bro. Unfortunately it's impossible to tell if/how somebody will react to a compound because everyone is different and will respond differently to different compounds and different doses.

As far as lethargy goes have you tried front loading or pre-dosing your test bases? This usually helps to keep the lethargy at bay because it would have had more time to build up in your system before you add in anything else. Take Test C for example, it's an awesome test base that kills lethargy, But it's a longer ester, so it takes a good 4-6 weeks to really start to take effect at a reasonable dose. So if you started to take it 4-6 weeks before introducing the other compounds it would have had time to build and take effect.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Yea, I only run test prop, so there's not much of a waiting period, and test certainly counter acts the lethargy, I run 200 a week as trt dose or with compounds like tren, and 450-500 for bulking, I only need 25mg a day dbol and do great on that, any more kills my appetite and makes me tired all the time and most people say 50-100mg so I know what u mean that dose and reaction is individual, I never tried boldenone cause of anxiety sides, but not everyone gets same sides so maybe I might try that, or masteron, they seem to be what all the ufc guys get busted for, I don't know if it's due to detection time or those are popular choices for the sport, If I just knew exactly what Ken Shamrock used to take I'd be set lol

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1) to be fast you have train specifically for power. That's going to effect your Bruce lee 1" punch. Power.
2) lethargy is all in your head. Don't be a bitch.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You can't get huge just running high doses of test?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
"Lethargy is in the head", sounds like something I would of said in my 20's, now I'm 40 and need naps after any heavy activity

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Masteron makes any cycle for me much better. Sex drive, energy, strength, aggression, well-being, etc.

Seem to have better results with Mast E over Mast P.

Oddly enough, the only compound that the Mast couldn't fight the lethargy was RAD-140. Gains were great, so the lethargy was worth the battle.

Test/Mast/Tren/T-bol...best combo I ever experienced. Moderate doses of all except the Mast. Always run that at 600 or better.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not in my 40's, but have plenty of experience running compounds like m1t, m-diene, superdrol, dzine with no test at all.

When you're tired,sleepy, and just don't feel like doing anything you got two options:
Go to sleep
Or
Get your ass into the gym and force yourself to work.

I can tell you while on those compounds once you get going you won't want to stop.

I'm not 40, but I'm also not in my 20's.

You think lethargy is bad on 30mg sd while on hrt test? Run 30mg each day with no test and tell me how you feel at week 4.
You don't even want to eat.
But again, you force yourself.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Masteron makes any cycle for me much better. Sex drive, energy, strength, aggression, well-being, etc.

Seem to have better results with Mast E over Mast P.

Oddly enough, the only compound that the Mast couldn't fight the lethargy was RAD-140. Gains were great, so the lethargy was worth the battle.

Test/Mast/Tren/T-bol...best combo I ever experienced. Moderate doses of all except the Mast. Always run that at 600 or better.
See we're all different. I get no lethargy from rad140. But so many do I'm sure I'm just a fluke.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
Mast looks promising, why mast e, instead of p for you?

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
For me, all Orals make me lethargic.

For aggression, nothing beats tren IMO.

btur2915

Awards
trest ace and mast p is about as feel good as it gets. add some mithras at 50mg and you will be flying high.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
"Mirthas"too new and unknown for me, I did try halotestin once about 15 years ago, that **** was no joke by day 5, I quit it early cause I felt like it was frying my organs lol, but I felt untouchable, it was from some fly by night lab out of Las vegas so I couldn't say if it really was halotestin, but it was the most powerful compound I've ever used by far

btur2915

Awards
"Mirthas"too new and unknown for me, I did try halotestin once about 15 years ago, that **** was no joke by day 5, I quit it early cause I felt like it was frying my organs lol, but I felt untouchable, it was from some fly by night lab out of Las vegas so I couldn't say if it really was halotestin, but it was the most powerful compound I've ever used by far
Mithras isnt really new its been around for a while but only made in limited production. It is nothing like halotest.