For fun

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
I have a powerlifting meet in December and will start my blast in August, 16 weeks out, as I begin my peak. I thought I would post the blast here just to let everyone have some fun and critique away. Keep in mind I cruise so no PCT needed and I already have plenty of exem, nolva, and others on hand in case of sides or estro related problems. Also have CEL cycle support with extra tudca and taurine.

So here it is:

1-16 Test E 750mg/week
1-16 EQ 500mg/week
1-7 25mg Dbol/25mg Anadrol everyday either PWO or between meals 2 and 3
11-15 Tbol 100mg/week
16 and day of meet 150mg Tbol

Finishing with the Tbol because I respond very well it with minimal sides. I have run Tbol at 100mg/day with Proviron at the same dose and had no sides.

Well have fun.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d throw something like halotestin or methyl tren in the last couple weeks for the added aggression

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
I’d throw something like halotestin or methyl tren in the last couple weeks for the added aggression
I thought about that. I get a good amount of focus and aggression of the combo of test and Tbol. Anything more could lead to some unfortunate consequences at work lol. I’m already the guy no one talks to at the gym. My wife says I have a **** off look when I work out.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d do just the last week, Anadrol and anavar, 100mg each, then methyl tren 2mg, halotestin 10mg, day of comp only. The Day the Liver Stood Still...

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Didn’t realize that was enough time for the halo and MT to reach full effect. Interesting

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a powerlifting meet in December and will start my blast in August, 16 weeks out, as I begin my peak. I thought I would post the blast here just to let everyone have some fun and critique away. Keep in mind I cruise so no PCT needed and I already have plenty of exem, nolva, and others on hand in case of sides or estro related problems. Also have CEL cycle support with extra tudca and taurine.

So here it is:

1-16 Test E 750mg/week
1-16 EQ 500mg/week
1-7 25mg Dbol/25mg Anadrol everyday either PWO or between meals 2 and 3
11-15 Tbol 100mg/week
16 and day of meet 150mg Tbol

Finishing with the Tbol because I respond very well it with minimal sides. I have run Tbol at 100mg/day with Proviron at the same dose and had no sides.

Well have fun.
What’s your weight&height?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t realize that was enough time for the halo and MT to reach full effect. Interesting
I suppose you could give it a couple of days but as far as I ever knew halo and MT pretty much kick in right away in full force on the first go. Plus, you don’t want to be using those for a real long time...

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
What’s your weight&height?
Currently 6’1” 230. Been eating high carb/protein for the last two months. Strength is shooting up right now. Will convert to a stricter timetable on carbs and lower them after this current strength block to lean back out to 220. Then maintain that through my peak for the comp.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't call the cycle optimal for what you're looking at (strength) I would also suggest you to think twice about running anadrol with eq since both will have a quite big impact on rbc, the energy will the through the roof after a few weeks.

The problem running them for 16 weeks is that it'll make it harder to recover, eq really won't add much muscle or strength and the rbc will most likely skyrocket with the added anadrol. If you do it make sure to draw blood.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently 6’1” 230. Been eating high carb/protein for the last two months. Strength is shooting up right now. Will convert to a stricter timetable on carbs and lower them after this current strength block to lean back out to 220. Then maintain that through my peak for the comp.
Cool, good luck and keep me/us updated on you progress.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know it could be optimized. I’m testing out how my response is to a low to moderate dose of Tren right now. If I can manage these next 8 weeks on Tren Ace then I’ll drop the EQ for Tren E.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw what’s your best lifted weight and what’s your goal weight to lift after this cycle? It’s really interesting (to me at least) to see how much stronger you actually get.

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Btw what’s your best lifted weight and what’s your goal weight to lift after this cycle? It’s really interesting (to me at least) to see how much stronger you actually get.
So far best lifts are 300 for one on bench, 420 for 3 on squat, and 500 for 3 on deadlift. I feel stronger now than when I hit those lifts. Only a week into my current strength block though so we will see where I’m at in a couple months.

Based on where I’m at now I would really like to be around 650 on deadlift, 600 on squat, and 350-375 on bench. Nothing earth shattering but I would be happy with that showing at what will be my first meet.