For everyone who's pulsed Epistane

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I have become familiar with the compound. I'm 37 198lbs. I plan on my workout being German Volume Training for a month, when the Epistane kicks in.

I would like to pulse it 2 days on 1 day off. I have been in the gym for awhile(18 years) with an SD and a Pheraplex/Finigenx cycle in the past.

What dose should I run? I've seen 10mg on workout days. I've also seen 30 mg on workout days run all the way through.

I am not against going for 6 or 8 wks, providing it has worked well for others. 8 weeks sounds interesting. Let's here how you did.

(Please do not ask me what I have in store for PCT because I AM familiar with PCT and the dangers of not running it, where to get stuff, etc...)

I can say that GHRP-6 is being, and will be run through the cycle and into PCT.

Thank you brothers....

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for 4 weeks, pulsed up to 50mg. I gained 8 lbs, kept about 6. Felt like **** towards the end, and experienced all of the sides that have been reported wih the compound. If I were to do it again, I would run it longer at a lower dose. I'm thinking 6-8 weeks at about 30mg.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I was looking for. Yea, I don't think I'll be running 50 mgs. Longer and lower doses sound good. Thanks for sharing Psychotic.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I was looking for. Yea, I don't think I'll be running 50 mgs. Longer and lower doses sound good. Thanks for sharing Psychotic.
I ran a 6wk Havoc pulse starting at 10 and ramping up to 1 dosage of 60mgs. on the last day. Something like this:

Pulse 3x wk(tues,thurs,sat)

Did 4 wks PCT. No harsh sides at all. Just backpumps and lethargy. I slept like a baby on the stuff though:woohoo:

Gained about 5 or 6 pounds, but definetly wasn't taking in enough Cals. Much harder when you work physical labor for a living. I was probably taking in an average of 2500 cals a day.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Thanks PM. Is that your Dodge in the avatar? If so, looking nice.